test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[NOT BUG] Delta Recruit, Admiralty isn't reclaimable on ALTs, nor Voyager.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited April 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Seems none of the admiralty rewards, have unlocks for other Characters unlike like virtually every other one--except Iconian Information & Technology.

This is particularly unusual for Voyager though, as it's such an Iconic Ship many like this at least to be available for all Characters.

@ambassadorkael#6946

Maybe that wasn't the intent though... ...possible future Phoenix Reward, along with perhaps a few other additions? ;)
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 650 Arc User
    I totally agree with you that the Voyager card should be an account unlock. But to be fair no where in the announcement post does it say that it would be claimable by all characters on the account.
  • Options
    Yea I realize that, usually most Event Epic Admiralty Cards generally are. I'm just posting so if this is an error they can address it, cause every other claimable reward for all Recruits always has something for all characters on an Account. None of these do.

Still your right maybe they intended it to be single character, usually they'd also indicate that as well.

Can only wait and see.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Yea the Iconian Information and Technology, is perhaps the one exception to that rule.

The level up Rewards were per Character, so just thought maybe they forget Admiralty--could be wrong though. :o
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @rattler2 confirmed with the CM this is a Delta Recruit only Reward.

So maybe in future this be offered another way like Phoenix, or possibly thru some other event? Till then we wait to find out... :o
    0zxlclk.png