test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Daily Phoenix Box

124»

Comments

• terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    No need. Knowing how things turned out with the patch the forums will implode upon itself just like the game's network.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    > @captainhunter1 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Okay. darkbladejk or "wingedhussar#7584.....
    >
    > Please close or move this seriously derailed (Rage) thread as the discussion has nothing to do with Phoenix Boxes any more.

You're probably going to be waiting for hours dude, might as well give it a rest. Dark and Hussar are both far less active than Badmoon was. No harm is being done with the current topic even if it is "derailed"
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    westx211 wrote: »
    > @captainhunter1 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Okay. darkbladejk or "wingedhussar#7584.....
    >
    > Please close or move this seriously derailed (Rage) thread as the discussion has nothing to do with Phoenix Boxes any more.

You're probably going to be waiting for hours dude, might as well give it a rest. Dark and Hussar are both far less active than Badmoon was. No harm is being done with the current topic even if it is "derailed"

Good lord. Time for me to rage and continue to derail this thread then.

I've had posts that haven't even come close to this disaster of a thread, locked and closed in less than an hour because some overzealous forumite decided he had to be a white knight. Yet when it's my turn to actually call out a REAL post issue, the draconian moderators are no where to be found. Guess I'll go right to the top then... @ambassadorkael#6946
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    > @captainhunter1 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Good lord. Time for me to rage and continue to derail this thread then.
    >
    > I've had posts that haven't even come close to this disaster of a thread, locked and closed in less than an hour because some overzealous forumite decided he had to be a white knight. Yet when it's my turn to actually call out a REAL post issue, the draconian moderators are no where to be found. Guess I'll go right to the top then... "ambassadorkael#6946"

Thats the worst one to go to, Kael is the least active out of anyone.

Also this thread hasn't been that rage filled for a while, more a discussion about the rage and how criticism can be valid
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Tagging Kael is a complete waste of time.

Someone will lock this abortion of a thread when they are available. In the meantime, feel free to set your mind toward something that actually matters.. in other words, not this.

Oh also.. Phoenix Box daily should be fixed tomorrow.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User

I hope you are right but how do you know this? It's not mentioned in today's patch notes.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Until it's confirmed in live, patch notes are just pixels on a screen.
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »

I hope you are right but how do you know this? It's not mentioned in today's patch notes.

"Resolved an issue which was not letting players obtain the daily Phoenix Prize Pack mission."

2nd line in the patch notes.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11479573

Thanks! I missed that bit!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    I cannot find Grym any where. Did the Devs move him?
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I cannot find Grym any where. Did the Devs move him?

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Grym

I'm not even sure he'll appear at Drozana unless there's a free Phoenix Box to be had. Otherwise last I loooked on ESD he was near the clothing tailor but outside the glass. For First City he was along the wall near the transporter corridor I thought.
  • warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    Yeah, it's the same as the new salvage feature.. doesn't work at all.
    Freaking seriously?

Who green-lit this update?

it's all cryptic to me :/

WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
This discussion has been closed.