test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10th Anniversary Legacy Starship Bundles!

191011121315»

Comments

• kirwinhanselkirwinhansel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Sorry, but given the fact that most of us aren't working now due to the COVID-19 situation, we aren't wasting money on ship bundles.
    Fleet Admiral Kirwin Hansel
    12Th Fleet Section 31 Fleet Captain
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    vaithh wrote: »
    violadan wrote: »
    Does anyone know when this pack will come back for PC? I was hospitalized for most of February and I guess I therefore missed out on the pack for PC. I'm just hoping someone might know so I can plan ahead to remind myself of when it will be available again.

Similar situation here, but was unable to play due to work travel and other obligations. Sorry to hear you had issues at the time and hope you are better.

Have asked ARC / Cryptic in the past why these types of bundles aren't always available to LTS members. It would be a simple and valuable perk for those of us who are interested in this game. Also bummed we don't have the chance to unlock the other items such as emotes that were available during this limited time as well.

Well I'm confident that the Legendary Bundle will return in some reiteration. It might not be as good of a value as the initial introduction but being on sale again, eventually, only makes sense since Cryptic wants to make money & time & resources went into creating that Legendary Bundle so only selling it once for a limited time, again, makes no sense. However, with the world as it currently is I'm sure it's on the proverbial drawing board to be scheduled but probably not the priority right now. Remember some at Cryptic seem to have a fetish with "exclusivity".
  • meridian113#2843 meridian113 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The next two ships in our Legendary Starship Bundles have been revealed! Find out more here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11355993

soon,EU parlament will take agenda about Lock Box gambling in STO and game will soon came to an end.
    You wanted the war and I gave you one big one
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    The next two ships in our Legendary Starship Bundles have been revealed! Find out more here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11355993

soon, EU parliament will take agenda about Lock Box gambling in STO and game will soon come to an end.
    You wanted the war and I gave you one big one

First of all, this thread is about Legendary Starship Bundles and not about lockboxes. This game is not soon coming to an end, so stop with the doom. There is no war and you did not give them one big one. I am starting to think that this thread should be closed now.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • kirwinhanselkirwinhansel Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Sorry, but I will not spend over $200 on anything in this game. Especially now with a pandemic going around. This game has turned into pay to win. It's a shame. Lots of players have left due to the pay to win mechanic. Most other games with micro-transactions have them for cosmetic enhancements that do nothing to help you 'win' a game. Most free to play MMOs who have gone to micro-transactions do not have game meta items in their bought items. Most game winning meta items are usually rare drops that can be grind out with enough time and effort instead of purchased.
    Fleet Admiral Kirwin Hansel
    12Th Fleet Section 31 Fleet Captain
  • galphramgalphram Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am waiting to spend money on these ships, PLEASE BRING THEM BACK. Honestly I had just returned to STO and was getting my bearings and this pack was pulled. I want it. Let me buy it!
  • jayfresh11jayfresh11 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    > @galphram said:
    > I am waiting to spend money on these ships, PLEASE BRING THEM BACK. Honestly I had just returned to STO and was getting my bearings and this pack was pulled. I want it. Let me buy it!

I also came back recently to STO, feel sick over missing this and hope they bring it back soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • admiralstavok#2904 admiralstavok Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I would really love to see the legacy bundle come back. Couldn't afford it at the time. In a bit better place now. Many thanks!!!
  • ganonpwrganonpwr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just missed the bundle when I came back. It was frustrating seeing the legendary ships in new ship selector. but clicking on purchase with zen did nothing :(
  • christophe2#4898 christophe2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I do not want the bundle, rather a ship or two. I have spent enough already and am getting bored of the game now a days. More so since they took the Jem'Hadar shield, deflector and warp engine off game I cannot get now.
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    More so since they took the Jem'Hadar shield, deflector and warp engine off game I cannot get now.

Eh... you can get those. From the missions "available" menu. The old EPs are still there and so are the rewards.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    People the legendary bundle will probably return next year, have some patience.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • blakgutzblakgutz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Take my money! I just came back a few weeks ago and want these ships! Bring them back, sell them all year!
  • hunterguyver4hunterguyver4 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Had I not gotten seriously sick with the flu and missed a bunch of days at work, I would have been interested in buying this. But now this post is to bring this to everyone's attention:

well_which_is_it_by_guyvantic_ddr5smb-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDEwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMjhhZTgyNjUtYzAxMC00NTYyLThjY2EtMzAzZWIzYzViMTQ4XC9kZHI1c21iLTIyMjM5NDgwLTE1ZjctNGM0NC04Y2UzLWQ5ZmEyZTQxYTJhOS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.2kxTyBwW0P9bczc8DeTmtq6qX-YhXh4E8RoAeVVSo8g

Both the Twitter and Facebook pages advertise this pack is on sale until the 27th, but in-game, more specifically they advertise that the sale is ending in just under 11 hours now (11 and a half when I took the screenshots)! Which is it? Does the sale actually end the 27th? Or does it end the today as the game states it does? If it is supposed to end today, then you need to honor the date of the 27th, otherwise this can be considered false advertisement!
    "Richard, I'll give you one word of advice, you shouldn't anger a demigod" - Lord Archanfel, Supreme Zoalord and leader of the Chronos Organization in the series Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor series.
  • hunterguyver4hunterguyver4 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Had I not gotten seriously sick with the flu and missed a bunch of days at work, I would have been interested in buying this. But now this post is to bring this to everyone's attention:

well_which_is_it_by_guyvantic_ddr5smb-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDEwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMjhhZTgyNjUtYzAxMC00NTYyLThjY2EtMzAzZWIzYzViMTQ4XC9kZHI1c21iLTIyMjM5NDgwLTE1ZjctNGM0NC04Y2UzLWQ5ZmEyZTQxYTJhOS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.2kxTyBwW0P9bczc8DeTmtq6qX-YhXh4E8RoAeVVSo8g

Both the Twitter and Facebook pages advertise this pack is on sale until the 27th, but in-game, more specifically they advertise that the sale is ending in just under 11 hours now (11 and a half when I took the screenshots)! Which is it? Does the sale actually end the 27th? Or does it end the today as the game states it does? If it is supposed to end today, then you need to honor the date of the 27th, otherwise this can be considered false advertisement!
    "Richard, I'll give you one word of advice, you shouldn't anger a demigod" - Lord Archanfel, Supreme Zoalord and leader of the Chronos Organization in the series Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor series.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Double Post and three months late.

It was February 27th.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • umbergreyumbergrey Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Lost my job awhile back and stopped playing while this was still active.

Just recently found work again and was all ready to buy this, but I see Cryptic is as good as ever at their forced scarcity BS.

Thanks for reminding me why I stay away from this game more than play it.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    umbergrey wrote: »
    Lost my job awhile back and stopped playing while this was still active.

Just recently found work again and was all ready to buy this, but I see Cryptic is as good as ever at their forced scarcity BS.

Thanks for reminding me why I stay away from this game more than play it.

It is called exclusivity and is not forced scarcity. Also, you did necro a post. @darkbladejk Please close this thread to reanimation of dead matter. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    Necro posts are those that have not seen any kind of activity in the last 30 days, with bug report posts of course being the exception to the rule in the bug reporting forums. This one has had sporadic activity keeping it out of necro range. While not quite a necro, it's definitely served it's purpose for now and can be reopened if need be down the road. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.