test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ok what the heck happened?

ok folks i don't know if this belongs here but i just tried to log into the holodeck and it said Unable to star game client: Client quit unexpectedly

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    That's odd... I've never heard of that error before...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
    I would say it doesn't belong here, so I'm moving it. Plus, you might want to change your thread title to something less vague to get some help.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    bbrailsfordbbrailsford Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I can't progress through Taskforce: Age of Discovery. I know I played missions some out of order and while it was allowed I played many random Taskforce games. But I am not advancing through the game and as I can't replay these games I turned to support they suggested that I check the mini to see if I missed something, checking the journal, logging completely off for 15 min. and checking forum for patch notes. I've done all those things and yet I have not been able to advance. Can you give me any ideas?