Install Arc
Options

A race more nightmarish than the Borg

13»

Comments

• Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    Each universe has its own rules. there is no comparison possible, no way to actually know who would win. But Starfleet VS Cylons I have my money on starfleet. They'd be in Phaser-torpedo range long before the cylons were in Computer takeover range.
    The Cylons also rely on nukes, missiles, and guns, and lack any form of shielding against energy weapons. Wouldn't be a fair fight at all.

Idk anything about the Tyranids everyone's talking about, but I still say many Federation worlds would fall to the Zerg Swarm if it was able to crossover into the Trek universe, and millions of people would become infested in the process.
    I have it on good authority that Sarah Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades is a kind and generous monarch. :p
    Except Kerrigan became a Xel'Naga and left the swarm to Zagara, a former broodmother
    Zagara was a hand-picked successor that Kerrigan felt was worthy to rule the Zerg in her absence.

How about we go with the original Swarm as commanded by the Overmind, cause there was no questioning his aggressive intentions
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    Each universe has its own rules. there is no comparison possible, no way to actually know who would win. But Starfleet VS Cylons I have my money on starfleet. They'd be in Phaser-torpedo range long before the cylons were in Computer takeover range.
    The Cylons also rely on nukes, missiles, and guns, and lack any form of shielding against energy weapons. Wouldn't be a fair fight at all.

Idk anything about the Tyranids everyone's talking about, but I still say many Federation worlds would fall to the Zerg Swarm if it was able to crossover into the Trek universe, and millions of people would become infested in the process.
    I have it on good authority that Sarah Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades is a kind and generous monarch. :p
    Except Kerrigan became a Xel'Naga and left the swarm to Zagara, a former broodmother
    Zagara was a hand-picked successor that Kerrigan felt was worthy to rule the Zerg in her absence.
    How about we go with the original Swarm as commanded by the Overmind, cause there was no questioning his aggressive intentions
    Oh, Zagara is aggressive, just tempered with political savvy.

The original Overmind was insane, because it was created to be insane.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    The Overmind also recognized that fact, and set a plan in motion that may lead to the eventual freedom of the Swarm. Kerrigan was the wildcard The Overmind was betting on. Took years and a Xel'Naga artifact to do it, but that bet paid off in the end.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP-kcMwe340
    The first battles with the Tyranids
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius