test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Designations for T6 ships

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    Yeah ... Mirror markings and prefix please!

O/ Long live the Empire!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    talonxv wrote: »
    > @lordakura said:
    > I want this so bad :o i want both the I.S.S. and the uniforms :o

Got the lobi crystals for it on one of my characters. Well worth it. Now I just need to pony up 100 more for the mirror pistol and rifle.

Trying to figure out what I like more. The agony ones or the undiscovered.

e5546a07963995fbab3cbd24874c4df91453826446.png

I like red/orange beams, but I think the agony paint looks wacky or maybe it is the pistol... (I like the sniper rifle though) I think I like the colour and models of the TWOKs more. Only downside is they fire blue.

c162180620722cefae793e5f936d52291484784488.png​​

I have some of the Agony weapons on my Mirror toon but I also have the Mirror rep weapon on a few boffs
    I've been advocating Mirror prefixes and skins as a costume unlock for ALL ships.

This would be nice I have been saying the same thing
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    I have some of the Agony weapons on my Mirror toon but I also have the Mirror rep weapon on a few boffs

Use the Terran task force too. I think they are pretty neat. Been using them for long time and great substitute.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    I've been using the Discovery phaser full auto rifles on my toon, they look like military hardware at least
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      I've been using the Discovery phaser full auto rifles on my toon, they look like military hardware at least

I like those as well wish you didn't have to get them from lobi
      shadowkosh wrote: »

I like those as well wish you didn't have to get them from lobi

Sure would be easier on the wallets. They are not account bound either. Discovery ones look nice as well, but I prefer beam weapons over the pew pew pew.​​
      "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
      thay8472 wrote: »
      Yeah ... Mirror markings and prefix please!

O/ Long live the Empire!
      I hope it will get mentioned in a future Ten Forward Weekly Stream.

g92irlzqbqnz.jpg

O/ Long Live the Empire!

wzwioMa.jpg

Hope
      ambassadorkael#6946

sees this.​​
    • aviewtoakill#9776 aviewtoakill Member Posts: 17 Arc User
      Honestly I feel the addition of the delta to the Terran symbol was a pretty re⁠ta⁠rd⁠ed⁠ decision on CBS's part.
    • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
      Throw in the option to not have any affliation prefix as well. Let us have a privateer ship with no designation for all our ships not just certian event ones.
      edited April 2018

I thought it looked cool. Looks like a shield. The original is more intimidating though. Adding both makes the logo very bold and makes the sword smaller and over complicating it.

TNG one is alright too.

QMx%2BStar%2BTrek%2BThe%2BNext%2BGeneration%2Bmirror%2Buniverse%2Binsignia%2Bbadge.jpg​​
      edited April 2018
      ssbn655 wrote: »
      Throw in the option to not have any affliation prefix as well. Let us have a privateer ship with no designation for all our ships not just certian event ones.

That is what I do with the event ships. Can just write the prefix yourself. Only problem is if the name is too big. I am not sure what the character limit is.​​
    • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
      16charactersonly

though, for some reason, the name you give at character creation to your shitety starter ship can be larger​​
      Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
      An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
      A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
      A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
      "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
      Passion and Serenity are one.
      I gain power by understanding both.
      In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
      I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
      The Force is united within me.

I thought it looked cool. Looks like a shield. The original is more intimidating though. Adding both makes the logo very bold and makes the sword smaller and over complicating it.

TNG one is alright too.

QMx%2BStar%2BTrek%2BThe%2BNext%2BGeneration%2Bmirror%2Buniverse%2Binsignia%2Bbadge.jpg​​

Nice badge, Cryptic please add this to the tailor options. "It is better to die for the Empire than to live for yourself, the Empire protects." I was paraphrasing a 40K quote there
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."

Nice badge, Cryptic please add this to the tailor options. "It is better to die for the Empire than to live for yourself, the Empire protects." I was paraphrasing a 40K quote there

Needs more colour though.

CjfFxnf.jpg
        meanwhile_in_the_mirror_universe_by_kavinveldar-dbo8hfe.png​​

Needs more colour though.

CjfFxnf.jpg
        meanwhile_in_the_mirror_universe_by_kavinveldar-dbo8hfe.png​​

I do like it in red
        NMXb2ph.png
          edited April 2018
          i don't...red = angry, evil bad guy is MASSIVELY overused - i actually PREFERRED a color you don't see very often in relation to those things

even though i know why cryptic probably made the change - leeta and the pah-wraiths​​
          Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
          "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
          i don't...red = angry, evil bad guy is MASSIVELY overused - i actually PREFERRED a color you don't see very often in relation to those things​​

Terrans are always angry to their enemies, plus Terran blood is red so it makes sense.
          NMXb2ph.png
            anyone wearing pink that can still make other people scared shiteless of them truly deserves the title 'badass'​​

#LegalizeAwoo

latest?cb=20110818163710
            Pretty please to Mirror skin and prefixes for all
            NMXb2ph.png
              Purple, it's a very Imperial colour
              NMXb2ph.png
              • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
                Noble_class_%28mirror%29.jpg?version=c49e483054f15b8c4bd25b0fa6e173a2
                Back in the day, before they gave the Terrans the Ent style yellow, then changed it to red... Terran ships were rather dark with purple.
                db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
                I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
                The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
                edited April 2018
                i don't...red = angry, evil bad guy is MASSIVELY overused - i actually PREFERRED a color you don't see very often in relation to those things

even though i know why cryptic probably made the change - leeta and the pah-wraiths​​

I don't think the terrans would be any less of the evil angry bad guys they are now using something different. Plus using exotic uncommon colours for characters in fiction is another trope. Aka purple.
              • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,215 Arc User
                edited April 2018
                I like that dark blue-purple look.
                I stream on Twitch, look for Avoozl_
                edited April 2018

Terrans are always angry to their enemies, plus Terran blood is red so it makes sense.

Don't forget they are like Romans in space. And what did they wear? Dark red (crimson/scarlet) and gold. The first one is the symbol of the emperor, and gold for sovereignty. Emperor/senators/rich wore purple (being the most expensive).

DUTzRNZWAAAUiEd.jpg
                Ilustraciones-Timothy-Terrenal-5.jpg
                b0HkWYP.jpg

Red, Black, & Gold never gets old!​​
                Purple, it's a very Imperial colour
                rattler2 wrote: »
                Noble_class_%28mirror%29.jpg?version=c49e483054f15b8c4bd25b0fa6e173a2
                Back in the day, before they gave the Terrans the Ent style yellow, then changed it to red... Terran ships were rather dark with purple.
                avoozuul wrote: »
                I like that dark blue-purple look.

All this talk about purple suggests followers of Slaanesh or Dominion... ಠ_ಠ ndk80y2sdmjq.jpg

Am+i+the+only+person+who+thinks+of+the+sisters+_85b271dbe1b875ef7bcdd0f3fceaf13a.jpg​​
              • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
                Yellow is best!
                2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!
              • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
                Blue is another imperial color. But to me, red = not only blood, but fire, fury, passion. Life. Lashing out, moving forward, and sometimes, red means go faster!
              • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,215 Arc User
                Red is more about power than speed.
                I stream on Twitch, look for Avoozl_
              • anonymousplagueanonymousplague Member Posts: 49 Arc User
                I support this 110%