test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Announcing the Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User

If you manage to get to tier 1 you kinda don’t have to worry about provisions again.

Depending on the tier you reach roughly 1-3,5k of each of those provisions will be automatically put into your coffer for you to freely use on projects. Given the figures on wiki that’s roughly 1/3 of the daily need. Now where do the other 2/3 come from? That would be a legitimate question *if* it would not be for Dil demands one has to cope with if a daily XP progression is pursued

Ahh I see, that's kinda cool. So it's only a major problem until T1 is achieved. That's ok then.

Regarding dili. Yeah, but what's new. Just make sure you've dili mine discount, be a gamma fleet in armada, and plug away at it, it'll unlock eventually.
    So long as I can fill one project a day for it I'm ok. These provision things hurt my ability to do this though (for the moment).

AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    One request for the devs:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get rid of the stupid auto-teleport mechanic that puts you back to the beam-in area if you go in a place that is off limits!
    Honestly, i like to explore the wonderful map but in some areas you make one wrong move and suddenly you are across the map again, sort of spoils the fun.
    SulMatuul.png