Ok here are a few things that I think would be really cool to see in Star Trek Online.
1) Visible Space Station from the Academy. The space station in orbit around Earth is so big that it would be visible from the Academy. Why not?
2) More to do on Earth, not just events which range from great to kinda boring an repetitive. Maybe make a Holodeck game where you can "train" and in order to use them you need some type of holodeck currency which long past events that you still have stuff for can be traded for example.
3) The ability to choose your ships interior rooms for example say you get the Voyager engineering and Enterprise Med-bay.
4) Access to your bank or better yet a storage only accessible on your ship and those items can be selected if you start the mission on your ship.
5) Once you get to a high enough rank you can have a ship in your fleet follow you with all its load and you can make a bridge officer its Captain and assign other crew members to it numbers very per class and like before the higher rank you are the higher rank the ship can be ( Admiral escort ship can only be ranking of LT and so on).
6) Memory Alpha an actual library and missions that show you the Federation's timeline from Enterprise to current time.
7) Personnel in their assigned areas. (Examples XO in the XO seat, Chief Engineer in Engineering, Chief Medical in Medical)
8) Mixed race option in Character Creator where you can select Human and Andorian then be able to create a Character using both race options and as far as traits it's randomized between the 2 races and it's noted that your character is half Human half Andorian.
9) crew uniform pallet, Where you can select and edit the crew uniforms walking around your ship specifically Command, Science, Engineering, Security and Medical.
10) Do something with the upper and lower areas of the space station
11) Board a shuttle to Earth, your ship or the Captian's area load screen is leaving space station to land in the area you selected to go.