test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[It's over now!] 2017 Risa Summer Event PSA - You need 25 days to obtain the summer event ship!

13»

Comments

• xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,117 Arc User
    Dang, I missed the cutoff point! Why didn't somebody tell me?

Dear devs, can we get an extension by two weeks please? I mean, with all the maintenances during the last weeks it was nigh impossible to play!
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    xyquarze wrote: »
    Dang, I missed the cutoff point! Why didn't somebody tell me?

Dear devs, can we get an extension by two weeks please? I mean, with all the maintenances during the last weeks it was nigh impossible to play!

pig-42.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    If I start it today how many days until I get so close to the end that I suddenly realise I won't be able to finish it and riot?​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    If I start it today how many days until I get so close to the end that I suddenly realise I won't be able to finish it and riot?

My best guess would be 18 and a half pig-17.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    If I start it today how many days until I get so close to the end that I suddenly realise I won't be able to finish it and riot?​​
    Since you're reading this thread, you should already know it's too late. B)

Those who actually will be suddenly realising they can't finish it, will do so the last day or two of the event (with the most common time being 5 minutes before maintenace)...or the day after the event ends for those who are so surprised they didn't know the event was ending at all.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,667 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I'm not offended, I know that most people simply have bad taste - you're born this way - and I'll give y'all a well deserved oinkin' for that pig-24.gifpig-50.gif
    (...)
    So really, everyone, use those 25 days. And don't think you won't need this, or it isn't your style. You'll regret it at some point if you don't have it and find out you will never again have it. It's not like it's hard work. Or even unfun. Who doesn't like flying! :)(...)

I'd like to emphasize this. I didn't get the Risian Cruiser back in the day because at that point I was still concerned with STOs in-lore conistency and found a armed up cruise liner being en par with heavy battelcruisers stupid. I have regretted not having it more than once during the past years.​​

My fav STO ship :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    When should I start in order to get the Plesh Brek Heavy Raider?

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
    feiqa wrote: »
    December 2013.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Probably be the Plesh Brek T6 upgrade that is the Winter 2017 grand prize. So December 7th. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    warpangel wrote: »
    December 2013.

How many days until then?
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

December 2013.

;)
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    got mine yesterday ^^
    December 2013.

;)

I'll be fine to start tomorrow then.​​

#TASforSTO

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Stop worrying about the T5 version, the T6 will be part of the Winter Event. The Chell Grett was replaced last Winter.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • robyvisionrobyvision Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    This is the first time I didn't bother to get the ship. I didn't even check the event and what's new.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,882 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Yes, sort of reminds me of the 'beautiful' people in the Twilight Zone episode 'The Eye of the Beholder'. :s

HAHAHAHA cool pic tiger-2.gif​​
    DUwNP.gif