test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do Not Buy Zen - Black Friday bonus does not work

The Black Friday Zen bonus is not working.

I filed a bug report in game.

Do not buy Zen right now if you are planning on the sale bonus.

Comments

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,886 Arc User
    Anne and I both bought zen, got the bonuses and the points for the holo-leetas
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Is Holo Leeta a Boff or a Doff?
  • Options
    fj42fj42 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I'm almost twelve hours in without the credits, and I can't file a ticket due to chrome on my phone hating the support site.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Urggle... I hadn't noticed the extra benefits. And here I thought I might get away clean.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    So is that Holo Leeta, or the Mirror Holo Leeta? Basically, Dabo girl or Empress? I got the Empress, but I could get behind a Dabo girl.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Did you buy through Steam, by any chance?
  • Options
    stolirstolir Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    So is that Holo Leeta, or the Mirror Holo Leeta? Basically, Dabo girl or Empress? I got the Empress, but I could get behind a Dabo girl.​​

You get to choose Dabo or Mirror appearance, Tactical/Intelligence either way.
  • Options
    heavensrunheavensrun Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    jexsamx wrote: »
    Did you buy through Steam, by any chance?

Dunno about the OP, but I did, and I'm feeling pretty annoyed ATM.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    stolir wrote: »
    bloodyriz wrote: »

You get to choose Dabo or Mirror appearance, Tactical/Intelligence either way.

Does anyone know her stats? Too bad she's Tactical, actually, as that means sacrificing 1x SRO.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    The rewards DO work, I claimed them myself. Use the link others have provided.

And yes holo-leeta comes in dabo or mirror types, intel spec'd boff and a quaint little white quality bajoran pistol that levels

also it seems despite the advertisements both the orange tabby and holo-leeta are account wide
  • Options
    also it seems despite the advertisements both the orange tabby and holo-leeta are account wide

The ad clearly says "Leeta unlocks for account."
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    I hope the dabo intel leeta will be available through some other means again.

Either that or they retroactively change the mirror tac leeta to give you a choice upon commission. They do have both pictures for her i thought was misleading.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    null
    I did. I bought through Arc and the website, neither is showing up. But sure, assume we aren't checking.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Weird. On the top part is says Leeta unlocks for account but further down, it says "unlock for one character on your account."
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    Weird. On the top part is says Leeta unlocks for account but further down, it says "unlock for one character on your account."

Yeah, just noticed that too. This could use some clarification.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    scarrnscarrn Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Three fleet mates and myself have bought through the website after clicking the in game [Buy Zen] box.

We got our Zen and bonus Zen, but none of us got ARC points, even though we clearly have the purchase history transaction showing.

Directions unclear, Zen stuck in nebula.

ARC, please advise!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    scarrn wrote: »
    Three fleet mates and myself have bought through the website after clicking the in game [Buy Zen] box.

We got our Zen and bonus Zen, but none of us got ARC points, even though we clearly have the purchase history transaction showing.

Try the following link.
    garaks31 wrote: »

Select which Tier to claim and then click claim.

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I got it, but I didn't buy until this evening.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    So the Zen bonus works just fine when buying through the Arc website. Also, Leeta can be claimed by all my characters in either the dabo or admiral variant.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    starkaos wrote: »
    scarrn wrote: »

Try the following link.
    garaks31 wrote: »

Select which Tier to claim and then click claim.

Nothing there. Still 0.
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    I got zen but no doff
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,551 Arc User
    How do the reward levels work? for $10 is it an R&D pack AND an orange tabby or just one? $20 doff AND fighter or just one?
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    No rewards for me either. I bought 5000 Zen just after it was announced through Arc with my creditcard. When I logged in, the store discounts weren't active either. I think I was too fast or someone on the other side too fast with the announcement. BTW, the new science ships weren't also in the store.
  • Options
    zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    The promotion worked for me. With the zen bonus I was able to get enough to buy both the new Sci ship bundle and the T6 flagship mega pack I'd been saving up for, for $10 less then the mega pack runs regularly.

And I'll confirm that the Holo Leeta boff is an account wide unlock located under the "promotions" tab in the c-store. You can't change her appearance, but you can dismiss the one you have and reclaim the other one if you change your mind (when you click on "claim" a popup asks you if you want the dabo or mirror version, both have identical skills).

Also if you have enough reward points for multiple rewards claiming one will deduct points from your total, possibly preventing you from getting another reward you want.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Ooo. They're not cumulative? Thanks. That's VERY good to know beforehand.
  • Options
    Yeah. If you have just enough for the Hestia unlock and choose Holo Leeta instead your total points goes down and you have to buy more zen to get back to where you were.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Do you have to charge via the website, or ingame? Maybe that makes a difference. Really could use some official word on this, btw.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    I bought mine by clicking the "buy zen" button in the c-store then going through the arc games billing page the popped up.
This discussion has been closed.