test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Online coming to Xbox One and Playstation 4!

Comments

• Options
    rekurzionrekurzion Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    azrael605 wrote: »

You are completely full of it.

Thank you :smile:

Neverwinter, also a Cryptic game, is available for free download on the Xbox One at this moment, go ahead and look for yourself.

I'm aware of Neverwinter being on console already, but not that it was FTP. I hadn't gotten around to doing more research on it but I'm curious if the nickle and dime theater is still prevalent? How would you rate the quality of the game compared to others in its class? I'm truly curious as a fan of STO. Can you make missions on the console? Was Neverwinter on XBOX offline for those months when they pissed off that script kiddie?
    STO will be done the same way, completely free to play. Now for after launch, once more, your full of the fecal material of your choice, Neverwinter on Xbox receives regular updates, and expansions, as does the PC version. Come on man at least do the bare minimum of fact checking to keep yourself from looking like such a fool.

This is where you erred. If your premise is valid, that if A is true then B must be also, well...let's just say logic as we know it would cease to exist and no one would remember the name Socrates. Perhaps in that world, your statement may have meaning. Then again in that world A=B would be an axiom and anything can mean anything.

What is fact is that Neverwinter has more resources dedicated to them than STO. Or at least higher performing. I feel likes it's more resources. The best example I can think of is the Foundry. STO was basically the beta test for Neverwinter's Foundry, which is far more updated than what we have. Which is still the beta version from all those years ago. So there is no evidence I have seen that convinces me that STO will miraculously get all of these additional resources (right after a nasty layoff) that STO has historically been short on.

Case in point: splashed all over the media script is "...over 100,000 player made missions.." Cryptic doesn't even have a way to show that to players! But that we have seen before haven't we. Half truths and sneaky language (queue the Exploration debate). So what I see is the same old thing.

If it's going to be FTP then great. I really have no complaint nor a reason to care because I'll just keep playing on the computer. Why waste time with a what I can only imagine will be a messy or incomplete transfer (Cryptic has already stated character transfer is not possible on the PS4) than where my character currently resides? It's not like its terribly reliable to even transfer characters between holodeck and tribble.

But if not, I've stated my opinion.

Console players have much higher standards, particularly in reliability and up time. The console community would laugh STO out of existence if it shipped with PvP as it exists or the PVE queues in their current state.

Cheers :wink:
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    xoelloe wrote: »
    Meh, they look pretty similar. Like I wouldn't call Death Star II a different model. It's just bigger and has a exposed superstructure, besides that it's more less the same.

@starswordc and @mustrumridcully0 are right about the consoles. Cryptic and certainly PWE are a business. They didn't do all this work to port a percentage of their PC players to the consoles for free. They did it to bring new revenue. You won't be transferring your accounts over. You will probably have to use your console account to start over and pay for the ships again if you so choose.

People are assuming that the reason you can't link accounts from different ports is a "Cryptic" thing. I am not sure it is. I don't have much experience with Microsoft/Xbox, But my understanding on the PS side of things is Sony is very protective of what does and doesn't have access to their accounts.

It is entirely possible that there is just no way to cooperate with Sony (or Microsoft) to link your Arc Account to your PSN (Xbox live) account. I don't know if/how other games do it, as no game I play as ever had the same account across multiple platforms.

Does that really matter though?? Laying blame on any of the parties involved will not change the fact. Even then I wouldn't care since I will never play STO on the xbox 1 I happen to own. That's all there is to it. The majority of current players who would rather play this game on a console will not do so if what they achieved so far on an account level is not going to transfer to the console acc. So the console news atm is a farce to current players, unless Cryptic succeeds in increasing the overall player-base to an extent that they can make a step forward in development that all three factions of players will be happy with. Still, for the moment, what I feel is happening is that the console-news and the small-scale direct marketing campaign coming with it is being forced upon a player-base which does not really care about consoles after half a decade of pc gameplay, but is desperately hoping that this news - and the assumed rise in number of players - will bring a jump in the quality of this game(whatever that really means). So what I see -and personally feel too - is a high level of confusion.
    What would be a farce if the console option was only used by current players, and no significant number of new players are attracted. Cryptic has very little to nothing to gain from turning existing PC players into console players. They want _more_ players. If that fails, then it fails, but making it easier or more beneficial for existing players to move to the console will have no impact on the goal of attracting more people.
    starswordc wrote: »
    Not likely. Why make you buy something once when they can double their money by making you buy it twice?

Because that's crazy. Why would I spend $30 for a ship, only to have to turn around and buy that same ship for another $30?
    AvengerBattleCruiser.jpeg

ArbiterBattlecruiser.jpg?version=ce199e289d0861447f3ce191fd86af34

Yeah, totally crazy.
    I suspect a licensing/contract stumbling block might be that Sony and Microsoft will want their cut of any in-game purchases, and if people get to transfer purchases, what would happen? Can Cryptic tell Sony and Microsoft they won't get anything from that retroactively, or will Sony and Microsoft insist?

The other end of that might be: Does Sony or Mircosoft want their cut of any potential transfer players? Folks with an older laptop...
    For example:
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Extremely disappointed personally. Immediately after the initial announcment I thought, and posted, "great - my laptop has seen better days and a console costs quite a bit less than a new gaming laptop!".

But no - laptop will have to suffice.
    ... might purchase things through their service (giving them their share) despite having existing assets available. Sony and Microsoft likely stand to lose very little on grandfathered purchases compared to their exclusion; while the grandfathered purchases could cost them a cut of things they had never sold in the first place, their exculsion could cost them an entire group of players that might've made new purchases.

Of course, the sticking point might also be on PWE/Cryptic's end. They were making enough off of STO to develop STC, so maybe they don't want to have Sony and Microsoft cut into existing profits made off of existing players; rather, as has been publicly stated, they want to attract new players (with the subtext being that they hope to generate new profits from those players). Then again, we don't know how much of a cut Sony and Microsoft ask for as opposed to Steam... well, I don't.

Also, to hazard a guess, the C-Store will exist and will require Zen, even in STC. Console players will merely have to purchase that Zen using the appropriate console currency rather than through Arc. The reason for this guess is that STO has a Dilithium Exchange mechaninc as a means of generating income from F2P players, and for that to function the Zen purchase mechanic would have to be carried over (or converted to a "Console Currency Exchange", which I don't really see happening). Plus, if at some point they do plan to consolidate, it would leave the door open for patching together the scattered playerbase for STO/STC with a minimum of muss or fuss. Of course, since I wan't really a fan of Neverwinter Online in the first place, I don't play that on PC or XBOX... how do they handle cash shop purchases on XBOX?

The zen store in Neverwinter on Xbox is identical to the zen store in Neverwinter on PC. As far as "console currency" Xbox has none, dunno about PS4, the Xbox used to have such a console currency, called Xbox Live Points or some such, but that was eliminated quite some time ago, before the launch of Xbox One. Nowadays all purchases on the Xbox, whether movies, games, music, whatever, are done using your credit card directly. Looking at the zen purchase options, the amount of zen gained per dollar is identical to the PC version, ie 500 zen = 5 dollars, 1000 zen = 10 dollars and so forth.
    How far does the "identical" go? Can you use Arc to buy Zen for the X-Box version? I am asking because I figure at some point Microsoft will want a cut off the purchases.

But writing this i Just remembered that one has to select a game and a server when buying Zen these days. So they can probably handle the accounting there.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    Meh, they look pretty similar. Like I wouldn't call Death Star II a different model. It's just bigger and has a exposed superstructure, besides that it's more less the same.

@starswordc and @mustrumridcully0 are right about the consoles. Cryptic and certainly PWE are a business. They didn't do all this work to port a percentage of their PC players to the consoles for free. They did it to bring new revenue. You won't be transferring your accounts over. You will probably have to use your console account to start over and pay for the ships again if you so choose.

People are assuming that the reason you can't link accounts from different ports is a "Cryptic" thing. I am not sure it is. I don't have much experience with Microsoft/Xbox, But my understanding on the PS side of things is Sony is very protective of what does and doesn't have access to their accounts.

It is entirely possible that there is just no way to cooperate with Sony (or Microsoft) to link your Arc Account to your PSN (Xbox live) account. I don't know if/how other games do it, as no game I play as ever had the same account across multiple platforms.

Does that really matter though?? Laying blame on any of the parties involved will not change the fact. Even then I wouldn't care since I will never play STO on the xbox 1 I happen to own. That's all there is to it. The majority of current players who would rather play this game on a console will not do so if what they achieved so far on an account level is not going to transfer to the console acc. So the console news atm is a farce to current players, unless Cryptic succeeds in increasing the overall player-base to an extent that they can make a step forward in development that all three factions of players will be happy with. Still, for the moment, what I feel is happening is that the console-news and the small-scale direct marketing campaign coming with it is being forced upon a player-base which does not really care about consoles after half a decade of pc gameplay, but is desperately hoping that this news - and the assumed rise in number of players - will bring a jump in the quality of this game(whatever that really means). So what I see -and personally feel too - is a high level of confusion.
    What would be a farce if the console option was only used by current players, and no significant number of new players are attracted. Cryptic has very little to nothing to gain from turning existing PC players into console players. They want _more_ players. If that fails, then it fails, but making it easier or more beneficial for existing players to move to the console will have no impact on the goal of attracting more people.
    Not likely. Why make you buy something once when they can double their money by making you buy it twice?

Because that's crazy. Why would I spend $30 for a ship, only to have to turn around and buy that same ship for another $30?

Yeah, totally crazy.
    I suspect a licensing/contract stumbling block might be that Sony and Microsoft will want their cut of any in-game purchases, and if people get to transfer purchases, what would happen? Can Cryptic tell Sony and Microsoft they won't get anything from that retroactively, or will Sony and Microsoft insist?

The other end of that might be: Does Sony or Mircosoft want their cut of any potential transfer players? Folks with an older laptop...
    For example:
    Extremely disappointed personally. Immediately after the initial announcment I thought, and posted, "great - my laptop has seen better days and a console costs quite a bit less than a new gaming laptop!".

... might purchase things through their service (giving them their share) despite having existing assets available. Sony and Microsoft likely stand to lose very little on grandfathered purchases compared to their exclusion; while the grandfathered purchases could cost them a cut of things they had never sold in the first place, their exculsion could cost them an entire group of players that might've made new purchases.

Of course, the sticking point might also be on PWE/Cryptic's end. They were making enough off of STO to develop STC, so maybe they don't want to have Sony and Microsoft cut into existing profits made off of existing players; rather, as has been publicly stated, they want to attract new players (with the subtext being that they hope to generate new profits from those players). Then again, we don't know how much of a cut Sony and Microsoft ask for as opposed to Steam... well, I don't.

Also, to hazard a guess, the C-Store will exist and will require Zen, even in STC. Console players will merely have to purchase that Zen using the appropriate console currency rather than through Arc. The reason for this guess is that STO has a Dilithium Exchange mechaninc as a means of generating income from F2P players, and for that to function the Zen purchase mechanic would have to be carried over (or converted to a "Console Currency Exchange", which I don't really see happening). Plus, if at some point they do plan to consolidate, it would leave the door open for patching together the scattered playerbase for STO/STC with a minimum of muss or fuss. Of course, since I wan't really a fan of Neverwinter Online in the first place, I don't play that on PC or XBOX... how do they handle cash shop purchases on XBOX?

The zen store in Neverwinter on Xbox is identical to the zen store in Neverwinter on PC. As far as "console currency" Xbox has none, dunno about PS4, the Xbox used to have such a console currency, called Xbox Live Points or some such, but that was eliminated quite some time ago, before the launch of Xbox One. Nowadays all purchases on the Xbox, whether movies, games, music, whatever, are done using your credit card directly. Looking at the zen purchase options, the amount of zen gained per dollar is identical to the PC version, ie 500 zen = 5 dollars, 1000 zen = 10 dollars and so forth.
    How far does the "identical" go? Can you use Arc to buy Zen for the X-Box version? I am asking because I figure at some point Microsoft will want a cut off the purchases.

But writing this i Just remembered that one has to select a game and a server when buying Zen these days. So they can probably handle the accounting there.

Well from what I can see you only buy zen for the Xbox game directly through the in game zen store. The Arc app on the Xbox doesn't have a zen purchase option, at least that I can find, and the PC Arc app does not include the Xbox Neverwinter "server". It also looks like Microsoft gets nothing from zen store purchases, but then I don't believe they get anything from cash store purchases in Dark Souls or GTA 5 either, so that seems to be SOP.

I would expect that they get something from the Zen purchases itself, not the sales in-game.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Like I said already the prices for zen are the same as they are on PC, 5 dollars for 500 etc, so unless Cryptic/PWE are receiving less money for the zen sold on console (don't see that happening), then Microsoft does not take a cut of the sale.
    I do. Imagine the anger people would express if they'd see that they have to pay more for Zen just because they use a console!
    I think that might just be the cost of doing business with Sony or Microsoft.

I would hope that the effort of making a play station or X-Box compatible game out of STO is still considerably lower than writing a new game, and if the players come and spend their money, it's still very profitable. The content and ships have to be designed only once.
  • Options
    wonder81#7976 wonder81 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi not sure If this has been asked before, had a quick look and could not find anything. But is there a separate forum for PS4/Xbox1 users to discuss the upcoming release?
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User

Yeah, totally crazy.

For example:

Well from what I can see you only buy zen for the Xbox game directly through the in game zen store. The Arc app on the Xbox doesn't have a zen purchase option, at least that I can find, and the PC Arc app does not include the Xbox Neverwinter "server". It also looks like Microsoft gets nothing from zen store purchases, but then I don't believe they get anything from cash store purchases in Dark Souls or GTA 5 either, so that seems to be SOP.

I would expect that they get something from the Zen purchases itself, not the sales in-game.

Like I said already the prices for zen are the same as they are on PC, 5 dollars for 500 etc, so unless Cryptic/PWE are receiving less money for the zen sold on console (don't see that happening), then Microsoft does not take a cut of the sale.
    Fun fact: Zen costs the same for Steam Wallet payments as it does through Arc and the Xbox Live/PSN stores. Following your logic, does that mean that Valve doesn't get a cut of the Zen you buy that way?

I think it's more likely that PWE accepts a slight reduction in profits by a back-end transaction fee as the cost of doing business. The sheer size of the console and Steam markets means they easily make up for it.
    Hi not sure If this has been asked before, had a quick look and could not find anything. But is there a separate forum for PS4/Xbox1 users to discuss the upcoming release?

Not yet. There might be at some point, at least for tech support issues.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    chachy#3427 chachy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    In preparation of the PS4 release im watching all of the star trek episodes and movies in chronological order...
  • Options
    null
    I wish there was a forum for ps4 discussion, i get blasted in the pc forum for mentionong ps4 and they tell me to go to our own forum which we dont have
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    In preparation of the PS4 release im watching all of the star trek episodes and movies in chronological order...
    Sounds fun. And a lot of stuff to watch. ;)

If you mean chronological order, do you mean in-universe chronology (starting with ENT), or release-chronology?
    null
    I wish there was a forum for ps4 discussion, i get blasted in the pc forum for mentionong ps4 and they tell me to go to our own forum which we dont have
    As long as there isn't one, I am pretty sure you can use the current forums. Posters playing moderator are not the same as actual moderators. Maybe put in a disclaimer/reminder at the top or bottom of your post to remind people that no console forums exist yet.
  • Options
    kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Hmmmm....anyone notice 12 pages and not a peep from a dev?? This does not bode well methinks lol.
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • Options
    Watching it in-universe chronology, on 6th episode of ENT now lol
  • Options
    yaminigmayaminigma Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Not certain that, as a long-standing existing player, I see the attraction of playing on a console anyway.

I mean, they're pretty expensive to purchase outright, are not upgradable, can't match the graphics quality or performance of decent gaming PC and there is always a PS5 or Xbox2 (or whatever) waiting in the wings.

Honestly? We've ALL been playing this game on PCs/laptops for the past X years anyway and I'm not sure that, even if the option was there, I would bother playing STO on a console when I can just play it on a PC as I always have.

there's also a whole group of people that haven't played the game on PC. the console versions aren't just meant for the PC players to move it. they wanna expand and bring in a new group to the game
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    yaminigma wrote: »
    Not certain that, as a long-standing existing player, I see the attraction of playing on a console anyway.

I mean, they're pretty expensive to purchase outright, are not upgradable, can't match the graphics quality or performance of decent gaming PC and there is always a PS5 or Xbox2 (or whatever) waiting in the wings.

Honestly? We've ALL been playing this game on PCs/laptops for the past X years anyway and I'm not sure that, even if the option was there, I would bother playing STO on a console when I can just play it on a PC as I always have.

there's also a whole group of people that haven't played the game on PC. the console versions aren't just meant for the PC players to move it. they wanna expand and bring in a new group to the game

Frankly I think they're just inviting trouble. You think the b*tching about bugs and such is bad now, factor the typical proportions of console sales of a multi-platform game versus PC sales and run the ratio.

Upside, the complaints will probably become more incoherent and therefore funnier to read. XD
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    killeroneillkilleroneill Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    kirisee wrote: »
    Hmmmm....anyone notice 12 pages and not a peep from a dev?? This does not bode well methinks lol.

Yh i noticed this does not fill you with confidence on the answers they are going to provide at some point does it
    'It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose That is not a weakness; that is life' Captain Jean-luc Picard, offering words to Lieutenant Commander Data.
  • Options
    oblomofoblomof Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Reality check:

EQ2 for console: announced and cancelled
    EQNext for Console: announced and cancelled
    Vanguard for console: announced and cancelled
    Age of Conan for console: announced and cancelled
    World of Warcraft: They thought about it but never tried
    EVE online: Realized a console extension of the game (Dust) which completely failed

It has a reason why they all failed: large MMORPGs and consoles don't fit together.

But maybe Cryptic can do the miracle, I wish them good luck.
  • Options
    memnoch#6978 memnoch Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    Warframe, ff14, dcuo, and more are on console, better to stay quiet and have people think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it.
  • Options
    cmdavenportcmdavenport Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    The one thing I want to know is will my content be moved over to the new platform servers? I've been playing this game since the beta. I've got a lot of hours and money invested in this. I had been playing STO on the Mac but since they decided to stop support for my preferred computer of choice and I've not been able to play the game as of late. I don't think it's an unreasonable request to transfer our accounts to the the new platform(PS4/XBOX).
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    The one thing I want to know is will my content be moved over to the new platform servers? I've been playing this game since the beta. I've got a lot of hours and money invested in this. I had been playing STO on the Mac but since they decided to stop support for my preferred computer of choice and I've not been able to play the game as of late. I don't think it's an unreasonable request to transfer our accounts to the the new platform(PS4/XBOX).

If it works like Neverwinter, nothing will transfer over. PC accounts will be on their own server, PS4 and XBox One accounts will be on their own servers.

• Options
    cronoprimecronoprime Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    But my understanding on the PS side of things is Sony is very protective of what does and doesn't have access to their accounts.

Yep.

It is possible, it is how War Thunder works. War Thunder uses the same account across all platforms so if you play on PC, you could login on a PS4 and you'd have your same account, or vice versa. I even tested it out to be sure, logged into War Thunder using the Linux client and everything was the same.
    rekurzion wrote: »
    \
    this game will definitely not be free for console players. It will cost them $60 just to see what the game looks like.

It definitely WILL be truly Free to Play with no upfront cost for the client, as it has already been announced as such.
    As far as "console currency" Xbox has none, dunno about PS4,

All prices on PSN are in cash, not points, always have been.
    oblomof wrote: »
    EVE online: Realized a console extension of the game (Dust) which completely failed

I wouldn't consider Dust514 a failure...considering the game was just shut down on May 30th. The true problem with Dust was because the darned game had HUGE barriers to entry with incomprehensible UI and lack of effective tutorials or documentation. The game NEEDED a paper manual/guidebook. Also Dust being a shooter was insulting, those of us familiar with Eve wanted some kind of spaceship game not a generic PVP shooter with MMO elements with masterchief-y looking characters.
    It has a reason why they all failed: large MMORPGs and consoles don't fit together.

Considering I first played an MMORPG on a console 13 years ago (EQOA) and currently have three MMORPGs (DCUO, TESO, Onigiri) installed on the PS4...... they most certainly do fit together. And you can't count "not releasing" as failure.

And as an aside.... Neverwinter has just been announced for PS4 release.

• Options
    oblomofoblomof Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Warframe, ff14, dcuo and stuff like that are action-based multiplayer shooters in the tradition of Guild Wars, but they aren't large MMORPGS like the ones I listed.
    This is what work on consoles: fast in, fast out, fast combat. Not too much game depth. And although STO has lesser game depth than most other large MMORPGs, it's part of them.
    What they try in STO with the new 4-button console UI is to adapt this fast in, fast out, fast combat style. Time consuming doffing, crafting, faction grinding, trading and leveling does not fit into this concept. Should Cryptic strip off all that stuff? Do they have two dev teams for different games?
    Without all that stuff STO in its current state is only a kind of shooting stand and that can not hold the console crowd long. STO would need real raid content, housing, real risk-via-reward balancing, well developed crafting ... all the things other successfull MMORPGs have, but not STO.
    I fear a dramatic simplification of STO for the sake of the console. Either this or they will cancel their console plans and sell the game to the next.
  • Options
    cronoprimecronoprime Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    oblomof wrote: »
    Warframe, ff14, dcuo and stuff like that are action-based multiplayer shooters in the tradition of Guild Wars, but they aren't large MMORPGS like the ones I listed.

FF14 is Final Fantasy 14....not a shooter. DCUO is DC Universe Online.... not a shooter. TESO is Elder Scrolls Online....not a shooter. Onigiri is not a shooter. And EQOA and FFXI weren't shooters either.
    This is what work on consoles: fast in, fast out, fast combat. Not too much game depth.

I'm going to say this again:

"I'm going to be blunt about this, PC gamers in general aren't any different from console gamers. They make "think" they are more cerebral or "better", but most of them are not any different from some Madden player on Xbox.

That includes MMO players. Whether it is FFXI, WoW, EQOA, DCUO, LOTRO, Freerealms, Runescape, Onigiri, TESO, STO, Defiance, you get the same sorts of player types and behavior. You think those EQOA players, playing on the PS2 back in 2003 didn't talk about builds and min-maxing just like people do here? (Also you could play EQOA on PS2 entirely with a keyboard if you wanted.)"
    Time consuming doffing, crafting, faction grinding, trading and leveling does not fit into this concept.

Really? Have you played any console MMORPG? I was doing faction grinding, trading, crafting and leveling in EQOA on the PS2 13 years ago. And I did it in FFXI. And I've done those things in DCUO and TESO too.
    I fear a dramatic simplification of STO for the sake of the console.

Your fears are unfounded, considering the PC and console versions are going to stay separate. And your fears are based on YOUR stereotype of what you think console gamers are, which are no more accurate than some of the stereotypes of the PC gamers are.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Wow, I'm clapping... really.

Don't confuse him with facts. His mind is made up.
  • Options
    Again thank you for not allowing account transfer from pc. The almost constant condescension from the pc community towards console players shows they would be a poison pill to a new game population.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Again thank you for not allowing account transfer from pc. The almost constant condescension from the pc community towards console players shows they would be a poison pill to a new game population.
    No need for that, they can be poisoned easily enough by reading about the game on the forums. :)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    Lol.