test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So I want to recreate the USS Vengeance...

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    in case you weren't of sufficient visual acuity to notice, this thread was made LONG before the actual vengeance was released so he couldn't 'buy the damn thing from the lobi store'​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Love the new pics @nikeix but forum necromancy is bad! :P

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    oohh not bad, just missing one thing.... needs a few more holes shot in it. :p
    Is that gaping chasm in the saucer not big enough for you?​​
    No it is not. needs to look like swiss cheese. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Then it is time to put a bullet in it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Because my having to launch a new thread with pictures would be superior in what way?

Gee, I'm sorry I didn't keep a precise monthly schedule shooting screen shots for the clockwatchers out there. Get over it.
  • Options
    coolbatman wrote: »
    who wants to re-create it, just buy the damn thing from the lobi store......d'uh!

Actually, the process of exploring the similar shapes that were available beforehand was really fun. Who knew those little science ships could be so... ominous. :)

• Options
    edited September 2016
    I like it like this:

wtp6MAW.jpg

xJeNV7p.jpg

Neat. I hadn't realized the one in you signature had the MAKO shield equipped. That does add a nice bit of texture to the nooks and crannies even on a brighter hull material.

• Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    artan42 wrote: »
    oohh not bad, just missing one thing.... needs a few more holes shot in it. :p
    Is that gaping chasm in the saucer not big enough for you?​​
    No it is not. needs to look like swiss cheese. :p

Surely the Borg have designed a ship like that by now.

XYpbEpqRkr-2.png

nikeix wrote: »
    I like it like this:

wtp6MAW.jpg

xJeNV7p.jpg

Neat. I hadn't realized the one in you signature had the MAKO shield equipped. That does add a nice bit of texture to the nooks and crannies even on a brighter hull material.

Man that hole in the saucer. My Klingon just wants to target the bridge from below like Chang after the shields go down.
    Post edited by captaind3 on
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    nikeix wrote: »
    Because my having to launch a new thread with pictures would be superior in what way?

Gee, I'm sorry I didn't keep a precise monthly schedule shooting screen shots for the clockwatchers out there. Get over it.

forum rules man we all have to suck it up and deal with the rules.

@jodarkrider @askray your opinion on this zombie?
  • Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    Gotta love those self proclaimed pseudo wannabe forum mods.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Gotta love those self proclaimed pseudo wannabe forum mods.

You see, every time a forum rule is violated without any mod noticing it hurts. Somebody. Badly. So just be grateful for the voluntary and selfless service some people provide to the community pig-1.gif Without them, we'd post in anarchy. Anarchy I say!​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    I see your point, anarchy is bad, very bad indeed. ;)
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    And it would throw off Cryptic's number of Forum Thread metrics. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Please leave moderating to the Community Manager and the volunteers.

Aside of that, while the thread may be 'zombie' & I did notice it being 'necro'd' one yesterday, but decided to not jump in - as it is mostly an artistic one, thus can't be confusing in terms of relevance or of informations being outdated - although I'll move it to the Art Forum, where I feel it is more appropriate space for it.
    /Moved
    Resume posting awesome artistic stuff at will. :smile:
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider