Install Arc
Options

Holiday*SuPeRsHiP*GIVEAWAY*PaRtY! -SHUTUP WESLEY-

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    cougiumsundayscougiumsundays Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    As an impartial, neutral third party, I conclude that everything was free, fair, and fun. Nbreeki has put the matter to rest for good.

This is exactly why everyone needs Nbreeki in their lives.
  • Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    Yeah this guy doesn't make sense. I completely missed the event due to work, though I had spent a good amount of time preparing ship and character costumes, but you don't see me whining about it.

Life happens get over it dude.
  • Options
    mooncrystalpowermooncrystalpower Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    because of your highly wrong prize giving procedure have gold sellers ,tailor bug users and maybe spies in other fleets for there long term service got the prices.. next time let someone from cryptic choose the winners.

The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based. And if you can't find it within yourself to stand up and tell the truth about what happened, you don't deserve to wear that uniform! -

Oookay, what did this guy pour into HIS coffee when he posted this?! AND he uses a Picard quote to fuel his COMPLETELY random rave/troll post? *I* won in the costume contests I entered fair AND square! ("tailor bugs" are frankly irrelevant to the whole costume thing imo, if your outfit's good, it's GOOD, because that's what matters!) Spies in fleets? Pshhh, ridiculous and a stupid "conspiracy theory". WELL, in the name of the Moon....Shut up Wesley (the imposter troll-poster, not the fleet)! You deserve a moon-dustin' BAD! ~~º(>_<)º~~

Post edited by mooncrystalpower on
    l6aD2g7.gif
    I am the one, the ORIGINAL/Official Sailor Moon of STO! ~-~º(^v~)ºv~-~
  • Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    my handle is @11001001_v2.0. didn't win a ship in the other events so I'm pumped I won second for the screenshot contest. thanks!
  • Options
    radioactivitiiradioactivitii Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    My handle is @radioactivitii (same as my forum name).

I'll be able to sell the leech and buy Scramble Fighters now, yay!
    (Thonnington)
  • Options
    wesleycrasherwesleycrasher Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    And that marks the official end of a Wesley Christmas 4. All prizes have been handed out and we hope that everyone that participated had as much fun as we did! For those of you who missed it, we've compiled a list of the costume winners:

s2dkGf5.jpg
    XULHPUy.jpg
    NHQ9QPh.png
    In a tragic turn of events, the first place winner overwrote his winning costume and could not make it to the post-event photoshoot. The second place winner entered with a marvelous Doctor Who themed costumed that included multiple doctors. Too many to place on one pedestal for sure!
    RhiSv6n.png
    Kd3MgBo.jpg
    (Including an honorable mention for Laura Croft)
    ljbQCfN.png
    The first place winner here offered more than just a single costume. You can find the transformation here, although to be fair the recording did not go perfectly. We may recapture this one eventually: https://youtu.be/vefFPQHI9OY
    1oAm0XM.png
    And of course, there are no rankings for worst overall. You were all equally terrible.

All the toys you can't afford.
  • Options
    newnjanewnja Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    Looking forward to next event, if I'm alive of course... I'll have to say "Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam" around 350 times till next Chrismas SW event. ;P
  • Options
    keshnaranekkeshnaranek Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Looks like that was the last iteration of the event... too bad, it was really fun.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,793 Arc User
    Necr...

Oh wait, I'm not a moderator.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Necr...

Oh wait...

Still qualifies as Necromancy.

*casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.