12346»

Comments

• jimkirk#6925 jimkirk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    storules wrote: »
    Thank you! Still a FREE ship with minimum grinding effort. monkey-2.gif​​

Go Kirk you knock him out

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    kasraken wrote: »
    Someone asked to see the admiralty statistics.. Here they are.
    (1x use ship but same as event ship except 18h maintenance)
    BreenRezrethDreadnoughtCruiser-6_zpsapr4u6in.png
    The ability text has a glitch and it's actually eng, not tac.
    You mean it'll ignore +/- Eng? If so then that's fantastic! I have 60+ ships available in the Admiralty system and none of them ignore Eng events which is quite a pain sometimes.
    There are Z-store ships for that, but they're T-3 ships. Fed is the constellation, KDF is the T3 Orion ship(Corsair?) Some of the other T3 ships have ignore tac or ignore sci. The basic DSD is also ignore sci.

Yeah, I have two for Sci and one for Tac but have none for the Eng events yet so that's yet another reason I'm looking forward to it haha. Good to know the Constellation also has it though, that's literally the only T3 Fed cruiser I don't own yet. Sadly my KDF and Rom toons aren't quite as spoiled as my Fed toons are on ship purchases so their Admiralty tab is far more spartan.
    ​​
    Well, T3 ships are cheap.
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Here's the Admiralty stats from opening on Tribble: http://imgur.com/a/bVAfa

Do note that it actually ignores +/- Tac as the card says, not Eng (second pic above shows it ignoring the +Tac of the event). My guess is that the leaked card for it was just bugged.
    Well something was bugged that's for sure.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • pweminion#6512 pweminion Member Posts: 1 New User
    Kinda thought i'd skip grinding and use the 10k zen i had built up with dilithium. Only 453 vouchers left to go. Or somewhere between 100-135 master keys to go. Converting 600 zen a day on my acc might as well as speed up the grind.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    Kinda thought i'd skip grinding and use the 10k zen i had built up with dilithium. Only 453 vouchers left to go. Or somewhere between 100-135 master keys to go. Converting 600 zen a day on my acc might as well as speed up the grind.

It took more than 800 Lobi for me to get it on Tribble. Do keep in mind that each day you don't make the buy amount, you can knock off 40 by running the race.
  • b35patriotb35patriot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    In my opinion at least, I really have no problem with having unique ships for other players who have been playing this game longer than I have. My only concern is that this disables both Breen carriers from having the Bresh Plek Frigate carrier pet, which unlike the console set, diminishes a huge part of both ships' arsenals. So how about this: Keep the current event ships as is and keep using the Vouchers, but allow the carrier pets to be bought by everyone. I don't even mind if I have to unlock it in some way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    tom61sto wrote: »

It took more than 800 Lobi for me to get it on Tribble. Do keep in mind that each day you don't make the buy amount, you can knock off 40 by running the race.

When the summer ship came out, a reviewer who bought it day one said it was about 1055 lobi.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    first time ive felt compelled to grind for a breen ship looking forward to shooting stuff with it :)
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Day two of the Winter event and someone already has the ship? How forcing me to trade in my 999+ photos I grinned from last year was to what I believed as was level the field? BS man, just BS...
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    They paid for it, not used the ones from last year.
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.