Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread for Admiralty

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    yep, definitely bugged. :p
    Pardon my ignorance, but does this also include the 20 hour missions not showing up anymore once you reach high levels? And not dropping the Epic ships?

Is this just working "As intended" because you wanted to keep some things back for the launch?
    I'm a bug hunter, not a dev. But yeah, from what I've heard the system is incomplete.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    yep, definitely bugged. :p
    Pardon my ignorance, but does this also include the 20 hour missions not showing up anymore once you reach high levels? And not dropping the Epic ships?

Is this just working "As intended" because you wanted to keep some things back for the launch?
    I'm a bug hunter, not a dev. But yeah, from what I've heard the system is incomplete.

LOL aren't we all bug hunter's on a epic quest with no end in sight? For I am a battle brother with a task that will take lifetimes. I will do it because the Emperor of man will's it! This I gladly do.
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    IS this thread even being monitored by the devs anymore? I see several reports of incorrect bonus values that should be an easy fix (that I have been able to replicate) yet no one at least semi-official has even acknowledged them
    T93uSC8.jpg