Install Arc
Options

Featured Episode: House Pegh Updates

12346»

Comments

• Options
    stormstrykestormstryke Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Trendy should edit the post of the first announcement to either point here or to the update blog itself. It's causing a little confusion in that thread.
    _____

Lifetime no longer gives a forum title. That should be updated on the Lifetime page that mentions what you get. PMing the CSR doesn't work neither.
  • Options
    greendragon527greendragon527 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Appreciate the communicative attitude that's been adopted lately :)
  • Options
    crusader0007crusader0007 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I fully support the delay and the added rewards. Thanks for your hard work, communication, and sound decisions.

here too..at least for once it looks like someone is doing some quality checks...a first since 5 years :eek:
  • Options
    rjewkesrjewkes Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wait it says once per account, are you saying regardless of how many characters we run the mission with only one character can enjoy the rewards?
    signature2.jpg
    galacticguards.enjin.com/
    Formerly Jewkesman Member from Nov 2009!
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    rjewkes wrote: »
    wait it says once per account, are you saying regardless of how many characters we run the mission with only one character can enjoy the rewards?

The once per account only applies to the weekly tech upgrade or spec point.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    orangeitis wrote: »
    A free spec point each week?

...wow. That is amazeballs.

After they nerf the hell out of getting them... not sure 'amazeballs' is the correct term.
  • Options
    cajalacajala Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "We could release the episode as it sits on our current build, but after a leads playtest today we determined that we would rather wait a week and release the episode as it is intended to be."

Wow, really? I'd say FINALLY! To bad I've already quit STO lol. If you would've used this freaking awesome way of thinking from the start, I'd probably still be playing this game.
    Now start fixing the bugs going years back and I might actually consider playing again :eek: