Install Arc
Options

Our Friends the Developers Nerfing DOFFing XP

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't why the constant need to hinder character progression to reach end game which came with Delta Rising. Speaking from a personal perspective whilst levelling a character i don't spend a single dime of RL Money as the investment at lower levels is a waste of my investment.
    However when i reach max level and i'm not including spec trees. I will spend money in the c-store to buy ships, upgrade tokens and fleet ship mods. I will buy zen to turn into dil to upgrade items

By hindering my progression to level 60 Cryptic aren't hurting me, They are boring the **** out of me as the skill point counter to the next level doesn't feel like its moving. And they need to remember they are in the entertainment business and nothing kills a product in that market than a product that is not fun and entertaining

In the end they are hurting themselves, as i'm not spending money as i haven't reached max level on a certain character to invest in them. So the longer it takes the less money i invest n the game.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Alright. So. Here's the dealio. The team is changing the bug that made this do an exponential amount of XP compared to everything else. That's going through.

But here's the other side of things. I learned a lot about what's coming. I talked to the team and communicated the concerns of everyone. There is stuff that is coming that is helping fix the 50-60 level curve. I can't get into details about everything (because hey, unreleased content). That being said, there is something in the works to make it a lot better for ya'll.

I'm going to close the thread down because of the incoming speculation. I've said all I can say on it, but know that I have made the team extremely aware of this, and am assured there is something incoming.
This discussion has been closed.