test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• locutusnrglocutusnrg Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    locutusnrg wrote: »
    Iconian Tier 5 reputation bonuses were not given to me. I completed the 20th of august claimed tier 5 and nothing. No bonus iconian marks,dilithium or any of that. Thank you submitted a ticket and they said to post here. Thank you again and hopefully this will get resolved,
    PWE stated i completed the 26th and was issued rewards but i checked my items under dilithium and marks and have not received rewards. I have a screenshot showing but cant figure out how to post it. http://prntscr.com/8bfdi0
    LOQTUS2 of UNIMATRIX-001
    HIVEMIND
  • locutusnrglocutusnrg Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Iconian Tier 5 reputation bonuses were not given to me. I completed the 20th of august claimed tier 5 and nothing. No bonus iconian marks,dilithium or any of that. Thank you submitted a ticket and they said to post here. Thank you again and hopefully this will get resolved,
    PWE stated i completed the 26th and was issued rewards but i checked my items under dilithium and marks and have not received rewards. I have a screenshot showing but cant figure out how to post it.Loq@locutusnrg is the toon. Thank you!!!!!! http://prntscr.com/8bfdi0

LOQTUS2 of UNIMATRIX-001
    HIVEMIND
  • cronosusczcronosuscz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    What item(s) went missing?

i don't remember all items i lost (some consoles, weapons (ground and space))
    but its 6 items in account bank and 12 in character bank

What characters did this affect?

Aenava@cronosuscz
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    After todays maintiance I am missing the Temporal Warp core from the previous Iconian Mission on all my characters. The mission was Butterfly, several others i know are missing it also.
  • taikazetaikaze Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    lost several mk 13-14 corrosive plasma beam banks one of em epic i had bought them on hibki@anier and nova@anier had em in inventory or bank
  • pimpy2upimpy2u Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    pimpy2u wrote: »
    I have an shield missing. Ticket number - 150517-000472

Why is it 5 freaking months later and this STILL hasn't been resolved?

• taikazetaikaze Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    auuurg lol update they said they couldnt return my beams from this bug dunno why sence they should have the records needed
  • joctar1joctar1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @pwlaughingtrendy said:
    > Having issues with any items having gone missing?
    >
    > You've come to the right place to post! This is the official post for posting any issues in regards to the items being lost in the Season 10 Update.
    >
    > In order to help our teams find and resolve issues faster with the queue, this thread is made for reporting any issues with items missing. When posting about any issues you may be having, try to follow this format where applicable in order to keep information organized and readily available for the developers.
    > =/\=
    >
    >
    > What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.
    >
    > What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:
    >
    > JohnSnow@KnowsNothing
    >
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > ~LaughingTrendy

hello everyone...
    I did not play for a while.. and today i logged and my character was reset to 1 lvl and withous items and ships???? I was 30+ admiral ? can someone help me thanks.
  • captain2400captain2400 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    A few days ago I completed all tours of duty on the fed side of the admiralty but I didn't get the specialization points.
  • bryceangbryceang Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Missing Flight Deck Officer Liow'an This purple DOFF has gone missing again from another character on my account. This happens after I have switch starships and load a starship loadout... now I got this DOFF missing from 2 character, Firewolf and Nimo.

Firewolf@bryceang
    Nimo@bryceang

Support Ticket: 151223-000617, 151101-000652. Very upset that your support staff just asked me to file a bug report and no restoration was made.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    bryceang wrote: »
    Missing Flight Deck Officer Liow'an This purple DOFF has gone missing again from another character on my account. This happens after I have switch starships and load a starship loadout... now I got this DOFF missing from 2 character, Firewolf and Nimo.

Firewolf@bryceang
    Nimo@bryceang

Support Ticket: 151223-000617, 151101-000652. Very upset that your support staff just asked me to file a bug report and no restoration was made.

Was this an in-game Ticket or one from the Website?

Also Try submitting a report on the website here: http://support.arcgames.com
  • damienharrisdamienharris Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've just logged in for the first time in a couple of years and EVERYTHING has been reset????!!!?!? I was an Admiral before ... I had spent quite a bit of money in the game ... not to mention time ... and I now have to start from the beginning and all the money I spent in the game disappears??
  • shalafimajereshalafimajere Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello:

The item is actually not lost as it is listed but it cannot be used. I cannot use my 10000 dilithium reputation voucher on fleet projects. I cannot use human bridge officers that i have in inventory to contribute to the fleet starbase project for the personnel officer

DETAILS

Email Address
    shalafimajere@msn.com

Reference Number
    151223-001518

Status
    Updated

Created
    12/23/2015 07:20 PM

Updated
    01/01/2016 08:48 AM

Product
    • Star Trek Online

Category
    • In-Game Issues
    • Gameplay Questions

File Attachment
    • HTML document screen1.jpg (459.37 KB)
    • HTML document screen2.jpg (436.15 KB)

Character
    G'wynne Azula Carver

Server
    Holodeck

Hello David,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Based on the information you've provided your issue may be the result of a currently unknown gameplay bug. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by the CS and GM teams.

With that said, we would like to encourage you to submit a Bug Report with your findings. This may be done by clicking the question mark ("?") icon located at the lower-right area of your minimap, then selecting "Report a Bug" from the list of available help options. Do note that Bug Reports are reviewed, however, you will not be able to edit or view any reported bugs. Additionally, Bug Reports do not receive personalized responses.

I also recommend posting this in our STO Support Forums:

* Gameplay Bug Reports: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/categories/gameplay-bug-reports

Thank you very much for your patience and continued patronage.

Regards,

Erelias

Game Master

Perfect World Entertainment

http://support.arcgames.com/

• dragonhef01dragonhef01 Member Posts: 406 Arc User
    This seems to be part of the loadout bug I just posted. Apparently, while trying to shift loadouts and failing the system deleted my uncommon projectile weapons officer for mines. Really, thanks...dave@dragonhef01
    After restarting laptop, my Mine Officer is back in the roster(not active). But, I've gone ahead and grabbed some standbys. Hope it doesn't get as bad as some.
  • el7isgold#7536 el7isgold Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    STO support dosnt give a TRIBBLE. Heres proof.

Communication History

Customer via CSS Web 01/04/2016 05:38 PM
    I work doing phone tech support for a much larger company than Cryptic. So I know when your really saying that you arnt going to do anything. And I hate talking to people who think they are entitled because they spend thousands of dollars a year on their software. But even with what I do. When someone has been a long time user of your product calls. You go out of your way to help them. Me. 13 toons. Lifetime. Primary toon is in DPS 50k. Played the game almost from launch. Spent plenty of money in game. Not asking for a whole ship. Just want 880 winter whatevers. I dont get them and Im done with it all. Been on the verge of quitting for a couple of years now already. And my fleet Karfi is still see through going on 2 years later. Thats the kind of support this game has for its players. Do what you want. But you will loose us all unless something changes.
    Response Actaldo via Email 01/04/2016 04:02 PM
    Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us. The reason why I was telling you to post this bugged issue to the forums as a bug report, because I don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, even though we file bug reports here in our department it will take some time to reach the developers, hence, filing a bug report is more time efficient because our developers are keen to check the forums oftenly.

Though the QA team will not directly respond to individual bug reports, all submissions are reviewed, and our developers will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your patience and continued patronage of Star Trek Online!

Regards,
    Actaldo
    Game Master
    Customer via CSS Web 01/04/2016 02:59 PM
    So what your telling me is that you dont care a thing about resolving my issue by giving me another project with 880 winter whatever your calling them this year... And that you just want to pass the buck?
    Response Actaldo via Email 01/04/2016 01:58 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We’re very sorry to hear that you’re experiencing an issue that has affected your gameplay experience negatively.

Having reviewed the information you supplied, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to directly submit an in-game bug report with your findings by selecting ‘Bug Report’ from the list of available help options. This ensures that our developer and quality assurance teams receive all of the information they need to properly investigate the cause of a given issue.

Though the QA team will not directly respond to individual bug reports, all submissions are reviewed, and our developers will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures!

Regards,
    Actaldo
    Game Master
    Customer via CSS Web 01/03/2016 05:01 PM
    It would have happened just minutes before I submitted a ticket. "12/30/2015 03:27 PM" is the first time stamp on this case.
    Response Avriel via Email 01/03/2016 04:53 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for the response.

For further checking, please provide us the Date and Time of the incident.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will wait for your reply.

Regards,
    Avriel
    Game Master
    Customer via CSS Web 01/02/2016 01:39 PM
    No. This is the only toon i slotted the project on. The project is gone. And I had just put in 880 when it disopeared. Can you help me with this? Do I need to talk to tier two or a manager or are you going to just keep bull sh***ing me?
    Response Avriel via Email 01/02/2016 12:33 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you have some concerns about the event reputation project. Were you able to finish the project on your other toons? If yes, you should be able to claim the ship on your other characters by going to the Account Rewards Claim tab in the reputation store.

Unfortunately, this is is not being supported by our phone support. It is best handled here through email.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Avriel
    Game Master
    Customer via CSS Web 12/31/2015 02:19 PM
    I want this resolved. What is the number to call and talk to someone?
    Customer via CSS Web 12/30/2015 03:27 PM
    I was putting my latest 40 vouchers into the holiday event. it would have made 880. When all of a sudden my holiday project was gone! Please make it be back so I can finish the enent!
    I've got another guy missing, and this time it seems permanently: a common Malon projectile office that could construct the Plasma Particle Emission torp. Thought he was in a duty mission, but Nope. thanks, dave@dragonhef01
    OK, this is starting to get Really Annoying: after changing loadout on my torp ship, I've lost my rare Jem'Hadar projectile officer and a uncommon technican. Should I go to the exchange to try to replace these since this probably won't be resolved anytime soon? dave@dragonhef01
    If you haven't figured it out I lost Omet'Etan. So, yea, only way to get him back is on your side of things. And yes, I've already restarted the game several time and looks like they're outta there for good. Sucks...
    Well, I wonder how many things are going to continue to disappear: I just lost my card to my Luna-class. I guess the system decided it was too expensive to go into the ship yard for maintenance and scrapped it...
    So, now I have trouble tickets in for both the lost doffs and card. Think I'll Ever hear a response?
    Now my standard cruiser Admiralty card is missing. Recon sci showed back up yesterday though...dave@dragonhef01
  • waimserwaimser Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    My kenetic cutting beam went missing a few days ago, just a day or 2 after crafting/aquiring it. Several other things went missing at the same time. I have given support an almost exact time that it happened.

character@handle- waimser@waimser

[Incident: 160109-000595]

Support are telling me thus far that the item is not missing... Well Id sure love to know where it went, cause it aint anywhere on my account.
    Im told by someone that this may be another bug that sends items into limbo, that it may be possible to recover the items if I had a ship loadout saved. Unfortunately I did not have a load out saved.

So if you guys could plese return my gear before I lose all interrest in the game thatd be great.

While youre at it, how about finding some of the gear ppl have been missing for months.
  • britsurfer2014britsurfer2014 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    What item(s) went missing? Lobi Herald Armour MK XIV Epic, I had it from the week it come onto the lobi market.

I reported via game GM Help Section - Ticket ID # 3,885,263.

What characters did this affect? Britsurfer Bauer@britsurfer2014
    ==Join the United Federation of Planets==
    Britsurfer.png
    ==Read about the UFPlanets Armada==
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I can't reclaim my DS9 bundle everything is gone pet weapins doffs everything please fix this so I can reclaim it it is only on this toon Paul Davis@shadowkosh

I keep getting Unable to complete transaction:item cannont currently be purchased before anyone say's anything NO I DO NOT have anything on this toon no weapons pets nothing it is a ongoing problem can someone please fix this for me so I can claim it thank you
  • zhyanheedzhyanheed Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Lost Lobby cristals and what was in the Bank Account here,as I cannot access it!I can access the fleet bank and the regular bank but not the bank account