Install Arc

Server Downtime 02-19-2015

15678911»

Comments

• darkdazmaddarkdazmad Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    server is back online, accordding to their facebook page
    stosigra_zpsxpcew08i.png

Also note it says under my name i am a Champions Online User, i play Star Trek Online and have no idea how to change that lol
  • chad4231chad4231 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I must have a bungee cord attached to my toon, get half way across ESD & end up back at transporter pad
  • anyonkaanyonka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm in, all alone :( in my fleet your not missing much
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    fudgemonk wrote: »
    Still having trouble logging in.

Confirmed. Launcher is up, server shows green, but hangs at 'Attempting to connect to controller tracker...'
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited February 2015
    Still no go with the server...
  • zadetrekker1zadetrekker1 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yey I am on and it's working!
    :D
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Officially, it's up and running... Reality is that there's massive lag. Took several minutes just to bring up my fleet window...
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    chad4231 wrote: »
    I must have a bungee cord attached to my toon, get half way across ESD & end up back at transporter pad

God, rubberbanding is FAR worse than average lagging.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
    edited February 2015
    still no go. today's been the culmination of several weeks of network problems that have kept the game from being playable here. Cryptic's lucky they happen to be dealing with someone patient enough to focus on solutions while weathering it out, at least for a while... I just hope it gets fixed without further ado.
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited February 2015
    ejg2k10 wrote: »
    Time for a mutiny.

"This is mutiny, Mr. Christian, mutiny. If you take over this ship and set us adrift there will be a bounty on your head."

"Only if I'm trapped under her keel, Captain Bligh."
  • nepsthennepsthen Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    was working fine for me, but then again, lifetime member, so hopefully they readded the veteran login benefits.
    DxDiag64 dump 19Feb2016: http://pastebin.com/1c0pkEuw
  • rumrunner7rumrunner7 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ....how many? i chose to log in to "quiet k-7" and no issues here
  • caltaircaltair Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    my server is working but some game play elements are not. I'm on Defera and my anti borg frequency device is not working... my frequencies are changed but the borg are still showing "adapted". This was bugged last night too... just in the way I wanted it... I got free shots without ever needing to change frequencies! Now, not so much... Still looking to see if everything else works or not.
    liCO4Xm.jpg
  • caltaircaltair Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Oh great, now I'm getting a long winded "Server not Responding" message on my screen... and now I'm stuck...
    Check that disconnected.... and I have good wifi signal on my end... 9+ hours and getting shut down after a few minutes... I think I'm remembering why I left the game in October...
    liCO4Xm.jpg
    edited February 2015
  • crowley875crowley875 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I completely forgot about today's maintenance. Haven't been on the game for a few days. So how long did this maintenance take? 10 hours or something? If you include the additional downtime. I logged on to the forums and the first thing I saw was "Server Downtime 02-19-2015". And I was like: oh there it is again. Had a good laugh at all the rage in the past 30+ pages.

Anyway, not going to bother logging in. It's pretty much the same routine every Thursday.

Patching -> Logging in -> Find something broken/(stealth)nerfed and disrupts gameplay -> Bash the logoff button out of frustration. I'm not even curious about what stuff they broke with this week's patch.

Thanks for the 30+ page rage thread everyone. Gave me a good laugh. Now back to SWTOR poking around with my lightsaber. I probably will check upon STO when.... ehm.. when I'm bothered to do so.

Seeya.