What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server go boom?

Comments

• Options
    xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The server is down I am just glad that I have completed the event mission for today even though the mission is annoying especially with all this lag and bugs I will be happy as long as it is fixed.

congratz! at least you made it :)

There's the usual, but as long it works and we get our rewards, I'm not complaining. There's worse mmo's out there.
  • Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Zinda, his face black, his eyes red!
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    moskatamoskata Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ah for feck sake... wel, time to go see who bid for Greece on ebay
  • Options
    captainkipper69captainkipper69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It Seems as if the Severs down, servers down, Servers Down, It seems as if the servers down, servers down, JIM!!!!:confused:
  • Options
    olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This gives me another chance to share my awesome 5th Anniversary banner! Feel free to share it all you like!
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • Options
    rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    knuhteb5 wrote: »
    I feel like I've gone back in time to the stone age when people were just beginning to communicate with spoken language. It....It .....It broken!!! It......it not....it not go!! Bad!! Throws stones at Flintstones server.

Watch Season 2 Episode 43 Of TNG 'Samaritan Snare'

Can You Make it Go?
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,807 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    Pointless to be negative for a occasional fried hamster in the processor. :eek:

So whats the point for originating this thread anyway :confused:

Are you having a debate with you and yourself? :D
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    talosmootalosmoo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    CAPS LOCKS ON...

WE ARE THE BJORN...

RESISTANCE IS ENCOURAGED...

LOWER YOUR SHIELDS...

SO WE CAN BEAM OVER BARRELS OF ALE, BEER AND HARD LIQUOR...

DELIVERED BY HOT ORIONS...

YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL AND BIOLOGICAL DISTICTIVNESS WILL MAKE OUR PARTIES AWESOME...

YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE OUR PARTIES...

we are the bjorn :)
  • Options
    cheyrnoblcheyrnobl Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    got booted while doing daily.

don't listen to the trolls atalking about lifetime subs. you can't unsub cause there are no refunds. that is why it is called a lifetime sub.
    cc9efaec920f318ef8a1b6184b623258.gif
  • Options
    nategamersnategamers Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They take things. they will make it go.

They are smart now.

Captain Picard says "fire all phasers"

Problem solved.... wait what......
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Fortunately I had to go to bed anyway in a little while so I can say that this is the best server crash ever and I love it ! :cool:
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    knc13knc13 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Maybe it's the severs desperate outcry for some bugfixes?
  • Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Darmok on the ocean.
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well it's not a complete blackout. Tribble is still running.
    2bnb7apx.jpg
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hey Everyone, sorry for the unintended downtime. We'll have the shard back up in short order!

An active EP on the forums!?! Well i'll be damned...:eek:

Not seen such a thing since the Dstahl days..

Welcome kind sir. :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    cheyrnobl wrote: »
    got booted while doing daily.

don't listen to the trolls atalking about lifetime subs. you can't unsub cause there are no refunds. that is why it is called a lifetime sub.

as he says. ^
  • Options
    nategamersnategamers Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Jezz its only the first day and this happens. Must be a very bad day for a certain someone :(.

I mean the hamster dies on the day you take the reins. Such awful lucky that is.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    So the server hampsters died.
    We just need new ones. Don't forget things are always rocky after big updates. I haven't been on at all today, so I'll just bide my time and be patient.

I'll leave this here, and odds are only Wing Commander fans will really appreciate it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    starwheelerstarwheeler Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Come down every one this ad to apend at anytime there's so many bug since they started the event no surprise it crash as usual ,so be patient that's all it takes ,am sure you all have some since you have it for grinding those particle, and for my self am sick of it :) I was fool to believe that cryptic would come out with something new, arf maybe some other time
  • Options
    mecteshmectesh Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It Seems as if the Severs down, servers down, Servers Down, It seems as if the servers down, servers down, JIM!!!!:confused:

To quote Buzz Lightyear quoting Kirk: "There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere..."
    Mac mini Server (mid 2011): 2GHz Intel Core i7, 8GB 1333 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 3000 512MB
    OS X El Capitan 10.11.2
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,807 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ACTUALLY, I Asked, and they said i can remove my LTS with a refund :) if i dont get my act together lolz xD

Don't think thats possible...MANY tried before. Once you are LTS you cannot get a refund unless you beg your credit card for a refund. Cryptic won't give it to you. Even if they would...Customer service is dead on arrival here...nobody will acknowledge your requests for a refund.There is no CS at the other end only bots taking your money.

If you are a regular monthly sub (gold)...that's a different story.
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    elothoxelothox Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It seems that every time a anniversary or special event is released the game gets slower and the event is bugged or malfunctioning. We need the Devs and Mngrs to fix the problems without adding more usless content, and speed up the STO server, because it is getting worse.

This, all of this. The current STO model is a sinking ship, putting out gimmicks to draw in people works to a degree, but when they log in to see a fundamentally broken game they leave for good.

More time fixing bugs, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, more time acknowledging bugs. There is no reason that the "known issues" list doesn't have 50-60 items on it.
  • Options
    danimb80danimb80 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Weird mess with the timezones... forum shows me my last login time and I see English times (AM/PM) in the forum. I'll probably get a hint, when I post and see my posting time. It's now 23:33 Central European, probably 22:33 UTC, 17:33 Eastern US and 14:33 Pacific US. When did the outage happen?!

*[EDIT]: oh, so about half an hour ago? [/EDIT]*
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    moskata wrote: »
    Ah for feck sake... wel, time to go see who bid for Greece on ebay

Didn't you hear. They have this totally awesome new plan in which they will achieve a positive budget despite having increased spending and lowered income, and without taking more loans! The plan's called "Delusionakki".
This discussion has been closed.