Install Arc
Options

Server go boom?

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well in my experience when the servers are not coming back up within 30 minutes it will take at least 3 hours for them to do so... See you all back in game.... tomorrow.
  • Options
    tostrekkie7tostrekkie7 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In the mean time just put one of your STO screenshots on your desktop and start clicking and cursing as usual. It can't be any worse than the lag on the holodeck servers since the STO 5th anniversary launch. :D
  • Options
    nategamersnategamers Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    szim wrote: »
    Well in my experience when the servers are not coming back up within 30 minutes it will take at least 3 hours for them to do so... See you all back in game.... tomorrow.

Naw try next month they have too interview new hamsters now.
  • Options
    bst011bst011 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In the mean time just put one of your STO screenshots on your desktop and start clicking and cursing as usual. It can't be any worse than the lag on the holodeck servers since the STO 5th anniversary launch. :D

Some lag they have now too.
  • Options
    olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Trendy just posted this on her twitter.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
  • Options
    xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hearing breaking news from the battle front as the Omega Dev Team heads the Elite RAID bombing mission into hamster-captured territory...

the hamsters revolted after hearing D'Angelo made his favorite dish for dinner... Hamster alla Paradiso marinated in olive oil con ricotta!
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    its emergency maintenance. somebody must have been doing too good at the omega minigame or something.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    We're back online and heading out of drydock! Thank you for your patience Captains, your ship is waiting for you.

BAM CLOSED.
This discussion has been closed.