What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server go boom?

Comments

• Options
    naharikajalnaharikajal Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Me too. I've just finished the boss fight in the KDF FelKhiri storyline... the moment I wanted to take my rewards I just got kicked... hopefully I don't have to reapeat the mission again :-(
  • Options
    xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    was almost going to start the Anniversary daily... if this lasts, some players might miss a day. at least it's still early in the event yet.
  • Options
    olliereportolliereport Member Posts: 721
    edited February 2015
    same, stuck at "connecting to login server", within the game client
  • Options
    revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lol, and the devs wonder why people remove their lifetime subscriptions....im about to be one of them! i was in the middle of an STF frackin idiots!

How do people "remove" their Livetime suscription?
    And what would be the point?
  • Options
    kordeekordee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    its just stupid sad ..first game i ever played that force me to not play .. really ..
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This thread title gets my vote for the best server tanked thread title. :D
  • Options
    ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    2 minutes ago
    We're currently re-routing power to the warp core Captains. We'll keep you up to date!

Twitter...
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • Options
    solidshatnersolidshatner Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah. Me too.

Gonna chill to this while I wait for some news. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTGUwaRM77Y
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zigadeiczigadeic Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yep i think server go boom thats what happens when servers are run on tribble power
    tumblr_m9xiz26mwj1rdabsoo1_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    urafeggeturafegget Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Why do we call this game Star Trek Online again? Star Trek Offline, 5th Buggiversary! :o
    Please forgive my username. Used to be a steam fan boy so then when having to make arc years ago I was mad. Can't change it tho :(
  • Options
    vandyfoxvandyfox Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Your sig is exactly how I feel lately! FIX FIX FIX all the bugs and crashing!
  • Options
    dianqverdianqver Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    server just upgraded to EPIC
  • Options
    punktribblepunktribble Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    really........trying to clean out missions and boom.......
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    gpgtx wrote: »

Not sure this still works fully. I have seen it saying the server is down when it is not, so it may actually point to the wrong location now. It may also be working correctly, I honestly do not know, just know what I have seen.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    captinwh0captinwh0 Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Did the Kobali get to the hamsters?

nope the, someone invited a klingon, mistook them for tribbles
    nerf.jpg]
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Geordi is smart. He will make us go.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    naharikajalnaharikajal Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Twitter...

Nice. Thanks for the info. I don't Twitter... but... well nice to know ;-)
  • Options
    xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    How do people "remove" their Livetime suscription?
    And what would be the point?

no point at all, likely it'll be back up again by morning.
  • Options
    achaeon4achaeon4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    kordee wrote: »
    its just stupid sad ..first game i ever played that force me to not play .. really ..

Get over your melodramatic self. It's a game.
  • Options
    jazznorajazznora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    im not blinking till its back!!
  • Options
    darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Everything working as intended.
  • Options
    bravecatherinebravecatherine Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Looks like it's going to be one of those days.:(
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Must have been that protomatter bomb that someone from the mirror universe planted...
  • Options
    grythirgrythir Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Was just then there logged into my new Klingon... then it cuts to the login screen... thought for a moment that i might have hit the ESC button on my keyboard... but then i realized ESC does not populate the region where i hit the button i might have hit... lower right near the numpad keys... pppfffttt /ServerFail :S ... .... ..... Cry Havok!!... and Let Loose the Dogs of War!!! and Rage.. no quits now... game will be up... will wait...
  • Options
    yogatfyogatf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah. Me too.

Gonna chill to this while I wait for some news. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTGUwaRM77Y

I just got kicked less than five minutes ago, anyone else? Still says server is down.
  • Options
    solidshatnersolidshatner Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah me too.

Gonna chill to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTGUwaRM77Y while I wait for some news . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kordeekordee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yep.. is game condition so bad that PWE can'd hire decent coders ? all stuff since months is comming broken or unfinished..
  • Options
    nitewingnycnitewingnyc Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The game just crashed again..yey!! PWE.. where it's not a bug, but a feature...thank you for argala.. it is life and the greaest expantion pak ever..
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    AAAaaaaarrrrggghhh...

6 days into the Anniversary and still only 440 QMs, half hour left of free time to play and the hamsters commit hari-bleeding-kari.

Hope you get this fixed ASAP, for me the night is over and the shiny is just a little further away...:(
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    mrlailmrlail Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lol, and the devs wonder why people remove their lifetime subscriptions....im about to be one of them! i was in the middle of an STF frackin idiots!

can we get the money back for them? I paid for one in nov and im regretting it
This discussion has been closed.