turbommx1turbommx1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And another based on my Fed main :)

theign.png
  • Options
    hp1239hp1239 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    [IMG][/img]ZjRB1ys.png?1

You have to go through so much TRIBBLE to rescue this chick, you should at least get her as a crewmember. Yes I know I misspelled tendency but if they make her as an actual doff they can fix it :-P
  • Options
    gravitonwavegravitonwave Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Here's my two cents worth on the DOFF contest

ZEWtwAI.jpg
  • Options
    deltas6deltas6 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    made this in a rush .. too tired from work probably the DOFF's make no sense specially the borg officer.. i know they are already ingame but something different perhaps Q and a female Q companion. :rolleyes: would make nice addition

b1.jpg

Q.jpg

QM.jpg
  • Options
    hp1239hp1239 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    [IMG][/img]uP1vSLi.png?1
  • Options
    plusmanoplusmano Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    2 doffs I might pay big cash for:

HmF018P.jpg

DpNTPgK.jpg

Thanks all, this was fun.
  • Options
    bougebouge Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    just one more before bed...
    8LML0s0.jpg
    with all the borg storylines, surely there's room for Guinan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silly Doffs

• Options
    gorillachopsgorillachops Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Okay. Here's some more. I've been up all night. Got so many ideas but it's been such an impossible task to find the time...

First one's a repost:
    lVPgiuZ.png

jF5ncy7.png

0zCiHgw.png

9MajrBN.png
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    xxoeiri.png

vWZRCpQ.png

ShtGBwS.png

I'll see how many more i can do before they lock the thread...

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 81 seconds.
    This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 52 seconds.
    This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 28 seconds.
    This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    ok maybee one more i'd like to see ....
    Aer6B9h.jpg
    gnight all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silly Doffs

• Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ngn3KtF.jpg6zGqCMt.jpg

I am bad at Milla Jovovich.

jF5ncy7.png

Interesting ability.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    tigercatgirltigercatgirl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is a companion to Vog the Faithless....who's quote is "never turn your back on a breen"

00050b56-08ea-60ae-7892-bceecf684533_720.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Gonna see ifi can grabsome sleep. Very.... very..

R2jkzOE.png

Too... tired...

Just a few houers. i'll explain this one tomorrows
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    archofwinterarchofwinter Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tumblr_nhc4rmNHf11tkjf61o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_nhc4rmNHf11tkjf61o2_400.jpg
    tumblr_nhc4rmNHf11tkjf61o3_400.jpg
    tumblr_nhc4rmNHf11tkjf61o4_400.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    The forum system won't let me post more than 4 images, so here are the rest.
    tumblr_nhc4rmNHf11tkjf61o5_500.jpg
    tumblr_nhc4rmNHf11tkjf61o6_r1_400.jpg
  • Options
    hizenburghizenburg Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ym6HaaT.png?1
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Classic/Epic DOff
    MResscopy_zps5f13a988.jpg

Modern/Very Rare DOff
    MReacopy_zps445ff297.jpg
  • Options
    tigercatgirltigercatgirl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    "you ain't never caught a rabbit, so you ain't no friend of mine!"

00050b57-e9e7-2ef4-27b7-344d85dceda7_720.jpg
  • Options
    ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Classic/Epic DOff
    MResscopy_zps5f13a988.jpg

Modern/Very Rare DOff
    MReacopy_zps445ff297.jpg

You forgot Lt. Arex! DX
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Oh, god, THAT episode...

I was amazed that he walked out, the man stuck through to the finish even with SEBASTIAN (that oaf from the first season with the twenty-odd "gourmet sauces" spread over frozen, microwaved meat and stuff). But that lady was nuts, and her husband was outright criminal.

Damn straight. What bothered me though was that for 3 years, my Dad & I had to put up with a woman exactly like her in every way - like Amy, she only cared about herself, having on makeup, and used our money for her own means. I was relieved when my Dad & her broke up. It was 3 years of living hell with a she-devil. I still haven't fully recovered from her abusive nature.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Now you know why I will never get married. I will gladly stay single the rest of my life, as opposed to having to tolerate someone like that.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    centurion47centurion47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Franklin Jebediah Overture - because mirror or not, some people are constants...

6EVfVvI.jpg
    IXrojLX.jpg

Small note - "Set power":
    Having both Prime and Mirror versions of Mr. Overture would summon twice as many ships - Half would arrive as Prime universe vessels and half as Mirror universe vessels... which may not be very... effective...

Also... Having both of them on your vessel together may be hazardous to your position as ships captain...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Now you know why I will never get married. I will gladly stay single the rest of my life, as opposed to having to tolerate someone like that.

Same here. Amen.
  • Options
    captnharlockcaptnharlock Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello y'all. Here are my entries. A tribute to My Three Sons. Modeled in-game as close as possible. I hope one of them will be chosen. I've never joined any contests. Happy New Year everyone!

The specialization and traits are as simple as I have provided. These can be updated at anytime.

epicdoff_stevedouglas.png?_subject_uid=34316701&w=AAA5VqOIBOSbGCoXwGdtpk10TNcKj7DCGKg0HOJxQ5BZPA

veryraredoff_mikedouglas.png?_subject_uid=34316701&w=AABr0KBwg8NQ2IOdDfgoQB5WzPNMvV1NhPp8mh3mUNDSaA

veryraredoff_robbiedouglas.png?_subject_uid=34316701&w=AACnpcSpCJbjueCF7IJZ7IsBwVsqvAL0aBWKiLPezXmwMQ
  • Options
    hizenburghizenburg Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    IuaFOKN.png?1
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ricosakara wrote: »
    Damn straight. What bothered me though was that for 3 years, my Dad & I had to put up with a woman exactly like her in every way - like Amy, she only cared about herself, having on makeup, and used our money for her own means. I was relieved when my Dad & her broke up. It was 3 years of living hell with a she-devil. I still haven't fully recovered from her abusive nature.
    Dude, that's horrible. Nobody should have to endure that for more than 5 minutes, tops--anything more is a crime against sentience.
    lindaleff wrote: »

Me, I'm not even dating anyone until I have my PhD and an assistant professorship somewhere.

I just don't have the time for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Last minute entry based on Zapp Brannigan
    tumblr_nhc4rmNHf11tkjf61o7_r1_400.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Last minute entry based on Zapp Brannigan
    lmao, love that show, nice work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silly Doffs

• Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    • Multiple entries are encouraged! I want to see you fill up this thread will all your officers!

Be careful what you wish for, wow who would have guessed this thread would be so popular? Most threads only get this long if people are angry about something. :P
    • We'll be picking our top 3 favorites on Monday December 29th, 2014 and announce them for all to see!

Is 3 even enough anymore? Wow. You might have to do favorite 3 Fed, 3 KDF, 3 Romulan.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
This discussion has been closed.