What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - December 16, 2014

124»

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rekurzion wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous. I have never encountered the above loadout issue except after the update!!! Granted, I've had other issues but never the one listed as supposedly being fixed until after the patch that was supposed to fix it!?!?! Additionally, since the patch this morning I have now lost, that is completely vanish, a mk xiii UR phaser relay tac console which I spent quite a bit of time upgrading. I noticed the overflow bag now appears in my inventory and I've read posts that mention sometimes items will show up in here but I can't open it. When I click the button nothing happens.

Now I'm worried about other more valuable items being lost. Is there a way to turn this feature completely off? Is there a way to reset my loadouts and start from scratch? This mechanic is severely broken and with each "fix" it appears to get worse and worse.

The Overflow Bag BUG is a real pain.

I've found that if you go back and forth between Space and Ground, and keep clicking the button it will eventually pop open.

Make sure you have room in your Inventory though.

:rolleyes:

Oh also, check the slots in other ships on your list, sometime the items jump to a previous ship you have used.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • he11bladehe11blade Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tribble is being brought down for maintenance to update it to build ST.46.20141123a.17

General:
    • Resolved an issue that was blocking the account discount for the Breen Chell Grett and Breen Plesh Brek Raider.
      • If players have owned either ship, the account wide discount for the Winter projects which unlock these should be applied upon logging in.

Not only is the discount for the Breen Plesh Brek Raider not being aplied to he other character in my account, it isn't even being applied to the character who just bought and opened it! I tried logging out, then back in... nothing. All characters, including the one who now has it in his ship roster are still being asked to pay 1000 for it. I've tried adding, removing and re-adding it to my characters' reputation tasks but the game still wants 1000!
    f86cqFw.png
  • trekkerchicktrekkerchick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    The Overflow Bag BUG is a real pain.

I've found that if you go back and forth between Space and Ground, and keep clicking the button it will eventually pop open.

Don't bother leaping all over zones hoping it unbugs.
    If your Overflow Bag bugs, drop to Character Menu and pick the same character you were just on. This has always worked for me every time on the first try.
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Don't bother leaping all over zones hoping it unbugs.
    If your Overflow Bag bugs, drop to Character Menu and pick the same character you were just on. This has always worked for me every time on the first try.
    Fill up your inventory, get in a team, do something like kerrat or any other team event (or defera), let one of your team get a drop; press "Need". As soon you've got a drop assigned to you; your overflow bag is unbugged.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited December 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Fill up your inventory, get in a team, do something like kerrat or any other team event (or defera), let one of your team get a drop; press "Need". As soon you've got a drop assigned to you; your overflow bag is unbugged.

That's one hell of a round-about way to do it compared to 10 seconds of dropping to char select screen o.O
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    That's one hell of a round-about way to do it compared to 10 seconds of dropping to char select screen o.O
    Which doesn't always work :rolleyes:, used that as well couple of times.
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    edited December 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Which doesn't always work :rolleyes:, used that as well couple of times.

That's a shame. And interesting. It has always worked for me without fail for years I]used to log off and back in before they finally added the char select menu they said they couldn't add[/I.
    Upon returning ingame, anything stuck in the Overflow Bag is in inventory automatically.
  • snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    edited December 2014
    Hey Coldsnapped,

You guys probably already know this but you haven't pushed the changes to allow 40 photos to get the Chell if on account already to Holodeck yet.

Thanks.
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Updated the provision bonus award for the Fleet Support Duty Officer and the Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Packs to include the chance to win a stack of Embassy, Dilithium Mine, or Spire Provisions.

LOL, even hypo's would have been better....
  • notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited December 2014
    bones1970 wrote: »
    Updated the provision bonus award for the Fleet Support Duty Officer and the Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Packs to include the chance to win a stack of Embassy, Dilithium Mine, or Spire Provisions.

LOL, even hypo's would have been better....

shhhh dont give them ideas ,they already are anti rewards .
  • syrannitesyrannite Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Wrong topic...
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    syrannite wrote: »
    Today I looked at the Tribble server, and I saw that the loadout works perfectly. I hope this patch will soon be moved to the Holodeck as well.

"This" patch is a month old. :P