Install Arc
Options

breen chel gret still 1000 INVESTIGATING

124»

Comments

• Options
    sitaillyriasitaillyria Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    as i've read most of the posts here, it seems that it's an universal bug, not only on my account.
    no promo for the second ship for any of my toons...

the first posts seem to be rather old, and what is really shocking me is the deep silence from perfect world !!

anyone has the right to fail or to miss some things... but please, COMMUNICATE !
    just a bit of respect for your remaining players's community !

just a post for saying that bugs and server's crashes are known, managed, and will be compensated by more event's duration... just 3-4 days more would be a correct "effort" for being able to catch up lost time...

a last word for wishing an happy new year for all of you here !

a final word for a 2015's wish (dream) : to read somewhere "sorry for our fails, we're really working on solutions AND compensations" from PW's team ! think about it PW, it wouldn't be too much for keeping the too little respect that sto players's still have for your work !
    especially for that special game that WAS such a pleasure to play all these years's long, until delta rising...

a good 2015's resolution, don't you think ? please read this peacefully and adopt a positive reaction, pleaaaase ! :o)
  • Options
    willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    as i've read most of the posts here, it seems that it's an universal bug, not only on my account.
    no promo for the second ship for any of my toons...

the first posts seem to be rather old, and what is really shocking me is the deep silence from perfect world !!

anyone has the right to fail or to miss some things... but please, COMMUNICATE !
    just a bit of respect for your remaining players's community !

just a post for saying that bugs and server's crashes are known, managed, and will be compensated by more event's duration... just 3-4 days more would be a correct "effort" for being able to catch up lost time...

a last word for wishing an happy new year for all of you here !

a final word for a 2015's wish (dream) : to read somewhere "sorry for our fails, we're really working on solutions AND compensations" from PW's team ! think about it PW, it wouldn't be too much for keeping the too little respect that sto players's still have for your work !
    especially for that special game that WAS such a pleasure to play all these years's long, until delta rising...

a good 2015's resolution, don't you think ? please read this peacefully and adopt a positive reaction, pleaaaase ! :o)

I don´t think to give us 3-4 more days will solve the problem. Especially because not everyone keps doing the race after they got their 1080 Pictures for 1 ship and 2 discounts. I had some problems and couldn´t do it for some days (thats also why i bought some pictures) so even if we have now 19 days more it won´t be enough. And btw, why should we grind for another 1000 pics or so (would still be for just one ship) if they promised to give them to us for 40?

THey should give them out for free not for another 1000 pictures. And why else should they make the event last longer? Everything useful is so easy to get that i got the Warpcore, both Lirpa and Batleth and the Module in the first week and i have my 3 eppohs too just by doing a few ToI and WW invasions