Install Arc
Options

breen chel gret still 1000 INVESTIGATING

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mosul33 wrote: »
    Thanks for looking into this issue. I'll add up that I encounter this bug too.
    Chell Gret breen warship accuired on 3 toons, unpacked in docks since I got it 3 years ago.
    On my romulan toon, wich didnt had it, the discount didnt applied. Just to test something, I canceled the project that said 40/1000 and sloted another one, wich now says it will take 40 pics, but have to check it tomorrow if it actually does that, since u can do the race once a day...
    It may be a case of "jiggling it a liitle" to unlock it, like in other case of reputation projects stucked, and when slot it and cancel it would solve it.

Are you saying putting 40 in and then canceling, loosing out on those pics entirely, counted for you?

I had tried starting and then canceling the project while empty, but not with pics inside, and that failed to do it on multiple chars.

I think I'll wait for an official fix instead of trying that for the moment, as I don't have a char that really needs it at this time. I just want it for the set for the carrier for most chars that don't have the Chell yet.
  • Options
    aegon1iceaegon1ice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have the same issue on my account. The Chel Grett costs 1000 pics and I have it unlocked on 2 characters already.
  • Options
    cers001cers001 Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jheinig wrote: »
    There's an odd condition with how the access is set up for the discount that makes it a bit . . . unreliable for characters who previously got the ship. We're looking into ways to sort it out smoothly.

how about you release it without bugs next time!
    CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
  • Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There's an odd condition with how the access is set up for the discount that makes it a bit . . . unreliable for characters who previously got the ship. We're looking into ways to sort it out smoothly.

Thanks for that, a big relief.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Phew... thanks jheinig, look forward to claim it soon ;)
  • Options
    gamerjoshgamerjosh Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Maybe devs can put a special token in dilithium reclaim store, so if you have a borked ship, that can be claimed and fed to rep to register the discount?
    Belief manifests reality
  • Options
    jediphoenixjediphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm having this bug too.
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    marcel314 wrote: »
    Okay, found something interesting about this bug.
    Only an upgraded chel gret gives no discount.
    If your chel gret is still tier 5, you get a discount.

Just FYI - I upgraded all my Chel Grets and Breen Raiders (on the two characters one Fed and one KDF that had them) to T5U status back when DR first launched - and I DON'T encounter said bug as I've been able to claim a Chel Gret today on my 3 other characters for just 40 pics. Also the Raider project on the characters that don't have that ship show it only requires 40 on a mouseover - so that's working for me too.

Just mentioning this because the post I've quoted is not correct - at least on my STO account.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    hunterkiller64hunterkiller64 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mosul33 wrote: »
    Thanks for looking into this issue. I'll add up that I encounter this bug too.
    Chell Gret breen warship accuired on 3 toons, unpacked in docks since I got it 3 years ago.
    On my romulan toon, wich didnt had it, the discount didnt applied. Just to test something, I canceled the project that said 40/1000 and sloted another one, wich now says it will take 40 pics, but have to check it tomorrow if it actually does that, since u can do the race once a day...
    It may be a case of "jiggling it a liitle" to unlock it, like in other case of reputation projects stucked, and when slot it and cancel it would solve it.

I alread tried this on 1 toon already and it didn't work :(
  • Options
    rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    xelkhas wrote: »
    Same for me. Flying the first Chel Gret and cant claim it for 40 but 1000. My 9 alt toons for 1000 too. Plesh needs some double check, some can, some couldn't - lets see.

Sme here. All Chel Gretts are 1000, and some toons have the raider at 40, but most 1000. I have the Cahell Grett on several and the raider on two.
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Aye, same issue here but, only with the Chel Gret!

The raider work perfectly fine and, both of these ships have been upgraded to T5-U.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    flashtu1980flashtu1980 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    same Problem charakter flashtu@flashtu got it allready but system still wants 1000 marks for it plz help!
  • Options
    ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I knew I should of said something back during Risa,I remember seeing a pop up when they changed the system for the Risan ships, the Corvette, listed as being unlocked, so did the raider, but not the chel grett.

My work around, is going to be grind it out on a toon that doesn't have it, with the hope it will unlock for the account then. you never know how long a fix is going to take.
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • Options
    phoasphoas Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How many people here got the ship two years ago when the rep system didn't exist? that is probally where the probmlme comes from.
  • Options
    mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Are you saying putting 40 in and then canceling, loosing out on those pics entirely, counted for you?

Didnt worked, today upon log-in showed 1000 pics again, even if yesterday showed 40, wich probably was due to lag.
    phoas wrote: »
    How many people here got the ship two years ago when the rep system didn't exist? that is probally where the probmlme comes from.

I belive so too, since with the raider I got no problem, probably becouse it was claimed when the event reward was allready integrated into the reputation system.
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    edited December 2014

looking forward to it so far demanding 1000 still
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gunnyhwygunnyhwy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Head's up. It's doing it on the Carrier too. Just got it on 1 toon and no discount on the others
  • Options
    anoid2anoid2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've got this bug as well but its for the warship. A fleet friend told me he saw a dev post saying they plan to fix it this up cumming Wednesday but I can find no post where anyone says that its getting fixed. What I don't like is after submitting a ticket I didn't even get the usual "sorry for your problem, we are working on it" email. After being disconnected whit my mail open and it deleting my veteran ship upgrade token and PWI telling me "we are not responsible for deleted items. Pleas post a bug report to help other players with this problem" then closing my ticket. I have no faith in cryptic/PWI :mad:
    If you can't play war nice, don't play war at all
  • Options
    boulot11boulot11 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    same problem
  • Options
    plasticwidowplasticwidow Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same problem, I have the Warship on two toons (kdf and fed) but it shows needing 1,000 portraits for all characters trying to get the ship. In addition, the Bug Report Ticket that I submitted 2 days ago (in game it said it was submitted successfully) is not showing in the Tickets area. Whats up with that?

Hope this gets fixed soon with the Warship. Really upset about this.
  • Options
    quickdraw74quickdraw74 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yes lets hope they do something about this asap. I have the ship on 3 toons. My 4th toon a Romulan still says 1000. Actually they all say 1000. Guess I will still do the race on the toon just in case they can't fix it. Guess if they do fix it I will have a head start on next years event.
  • Options
    tachyonharmonictachyonharmonic Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have this problem as well. I really hope they get to it before the end of the winter event; would hate to have to wait a year for the fix.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    And here I was thinking the bug was due upgrading the ship(s) to T5-U, and that was breaking the recognition feature. But in any case, that too is something to keep in mind. You need to make sure those of us who upgraded to T5-U still get credit for having the ship(s), and get the resulting discount.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    I got the chel gret on 2 or 3 toons and still rep prokect want 1000 pictures on my newer toons

worked fine with the T6 ship and the raider thou

Still happening.
    Players who had previously completed the projects to claim one of these ships should be able to unlock their account discount after they talk to Q, or upon acquiring another ship.

I talked to Q, i claimed a ship [Special Requisition Pack - Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider], chell grett is still 1000
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • Options
    nuwok1nuwok1 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Still happening.

I talked to Q, i claimed a ship [Special Requisition Pack - Breen Plesh Brek Heavy Raider], chell grett is still 1000

Same here.
  • Options
    spacemoonsallyspacemoonsally Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here.
    I have the Breen Chel gret on 2 of my captains, yet my other 3 alts still require 1000 autograghs.
  • Options
    stangafiedstangafied Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello, same problem here still. I am flying my Chell Grett on my main fed right at this very moment and the project still says it requires 1000 autographs on my main and all my alts. I thought today's patch was going to fix this?
  • Options
    aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Can also confirm, discount is not being applied here either. The Raider's discount works fine (Always has) Warship doesn't work.

Talking to Q does nothing, I claimed a second Raider to see if it clear bug, nothing I slotted the Warship and added 40 tokens, NOTHING... Canceled the project and reslotted it... Guess what...? NOTHING!

So 2 days races down the tubes for attempting to trouble shoot this damn problem!