Install Arc
Options

Q's Winter Wonderland Event Returns!

Comments

• Options
    QQ Member Posts: 252
    edited December 2014
    Aww yes the Brenn

I created them just for you forum users!

They are a warm and fuzzy sub-species aligned with the Breen Confederacy.

Now go enjoy the blog you silly spelling obsessed primates!

Grammatically yours,
    Q
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I like this newer design. It gives the trade federation battle station vibe form star wars lol.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    odinfishodinfish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I liked the other Sarr Theln that was in-game already. Should've just polished that one up.
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nice ship. I wonder if the 3-console set is worth the investment though. I might dump my Obelisk and get this carrier instead, if only that character wasn't an engineer....training Boffs will be horrible. :o
  • Options
    kirahitomikirahitomi Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Elite Chaos fighters aren't listed, lists the elite raider twice.
    "Lets see what this button does..."
  • Options
    mindshadow999mindshadow999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Frigate pets and a nice trait, it seems... I sense a large number of ice races in the near future...
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    odinfish wrote: »
    I liked the other Sarr Theln that was in-game already. Should've just polished that one up.

Or even better, offer the skin as an alternative when customizing the ship. :)
  • Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Holy crud, that's a damn nice ship. Powerful frigate pets, T6 BOFF loadout and 11 consoles? Cmdr Sci and LtC Tac slots? F2P players can certainly manage the end game content now, no money down.
  • Options
    wbaker256#3172 wbaker256 Member Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    qjunior wrote: »

As I've suggested many times before :( I wish someone on the team would comment. I love the look of the carrier statwise though, I will admit
    @MGoblin256

"[GARBLED ELECTRONIC NOISES]"
    - Thot Gar - Commanding Officer of the Braaktak Kaan
  • Options
    odinfishodinfish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014

I'd settle for that. ;)
  • Options
    hausofmartokhausofmartok Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hmmm, looks cool. But unless you've got the Raider already and can slot the frigate pets pretty much pointless. The fighters are god awful. So you've got a six weapon ship with a LTC tac. Yay.
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think this will be a good ship for my science characters. Though, that will really depend on if these pets are affected by the pet Nerf that has made it hard to keep them alive, and useful now.

Either way, I am excited to be getting a chance to get the other Breen ships on my newer characters that were not around last year. That is sweet. And the fact that they kept the reduced prices for already having one of the same ships was a big surprise. I thought they would have taken that away so we would have to grind more.

Thank you developers for leaving that discount in. It is nice to have a break from one of the many grinds we have. Thank you so much for that.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    kirahitomi wrote: »
    The Elite Chaos fighters aren't listed, lists the elite raider twice.

Crystal ball says: add a polaron turret and upgrade Evade Target Lock to III :)
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wow. That's quite the ship. Looks like I'll finally do the ice race for it this time around. :P
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hmmm, looks cool. But unless you've got the Raider already and can slot the frigate pets pretty much pointless. The fighters are god awful. So you've got a six weapon ship with a LTC tac. Yay.

I just noticed that you need the other Breen ship for the frigates, oh why ? WHY ?! I need a plan.... most likely an evil one, right now ! :(:o
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Luckily, if you don't have the raider, you can just run the race to get it on an alt while you run it on your main to get the carrier. One extra day on each and both toons have both now.
  • Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Q!

This is the first time I've actually wanted to hear what you've had to say. It seems you've finally put the best interests of humanity ahead of your own wishes. This had better not be another one of your tricks Q!

(Now read my post again with Riker's or Picard's voices, or both!)

TTFN, Q!

;) T9
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I just noticed that you need the other Breen ship for the frigates, oh why ? WHY ?! I need a plan.... most likely an evil one, right now ! :(:o

Get the raider on another toon then get the carrier on your main then get the other with the discount
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    thumpyechothumpyecho Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ooooooo...................Breen Bridge......
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    thumpyecho wrote: »

Was introduced last year.
  • Options
    kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Good for Sci. Useless for others. But my one alt will like it.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    Get the raider on another toon then get the carrier on your main then get the other with the discount

I could run the skating thing on three characters and then easily get all three ships on all characters. And I don't have a main. Hope the racing thing isn't annoying or something, I prefered spending my time with a different winter event before. :o
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited December 2014

With 3 characters, you can get all 3 ships in 27 days. Less if you race as close to every 20 hours as possible.
  • Options
    thumpyechothumpyecho Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    jaturnley wrote: »
    Was introduced last year.

It was?...guess I wasn't paying attention last year.....
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I could run the skating thing on three characters and then easily get all three ships on all characters. And I don't have a main. Hope the racing thing isn't annoying or something, I prefered spending my time with a different winter event before. :o

It takes three or four minutes per toon, it's not too painful. Go straight, aim for the corner, jump when you get there to stop, aim for the next corner, repeat. You'll be done in no time.
  • Options
    giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So while im still going to get the new carrier, anyone think that the overall design of the orignal Breen carrier was cooler? I mean texture wise it needed an update, but the overall look I think was a lot more awesome than this on :/
    edited December 2014
    Can someone remind me what the Lobi = Autograph ratio was again ? Please ? :o
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thumpyecho wrote: »

If it is the same from last year, its not too impressive. I just hope you can go to more than just the bridge. That was boring. Lol.

I wouldn't mind if they stopped doing new episodes for a few times to start giving some care to ship interiors some. Bridges are good, but there needs to be more than just that in a ship.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    wbaker256#3172 wbaker256 Member Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gilion wrote: »
    So while im still going to get the new carrier, anyone think that the overall design of the orignal Breen carrier was cooler? I mean texture wise it needed an update, but the overall look I think was a lot more awesome than this on :/

Quite a few folks have expressed their dislike of the new design, myself among them. We can only hope the developers will be merciful and allow us to use the old look as an alternate skin.
    @MGoblin256

"[GARBLED ELECTRONIC NOISES]"
    - Thot Gar - Commanding Officer of the Braaktak Kaan
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    razar2380 wrote: »
    If it is the same from last year, its not too impressive. I just hope you can go to more than just the bridge. That was boring. Lol.

I wouldn't mind if they stopped doing new episodes for a few times to start giving some care to ship interiors some. Bridges are good, but there needs to be more than just that in a ship.

I'd rather have something that has actual gameplay than just empty hallways, but that's just me. :P
This discussion has been closed.