test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Would you recommend STO to a friend?

14567810»

Comments

• talientalien Member Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Absolutely not. Between the broken promises, persistent bugs, resurfacing bugs, absolutely ABYSMAL customer service, almost total lack of communication on anything meaningful, and unnecessary nerf after nerf after nerf I'd feel bad asking anyone to play this mess.
  • jagdhippiesjagdhippies Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Goodness no, no way
    Horrible decisions by the company trying to exploit their customers. I am okay with being milked over time and paying for a game that I play, but they have shifted from that approach.
    My carrier is more powerful than your gal-dread
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No I wouldn't, not since Delta Rising, nor would I want to admit to playing the game to anyone that knows me in real life.

I could list the reasons why, but others are repeatedly expressing them if only the 'powers that be' would take heed.
  • usswildfireusswildfire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I have a friend I don't really like. I recommended STO to him.
  • kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    fuglass wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am asking for others thoughts and feelings on this question, obviously I have my own opinion but I'm hoping to expand my point of view.
    If you choose to reply a simple yes or no is fine, but it'd be great if you would explain you position. Having said that this in not a Pro/Con Cryptic thread so there is no need to attack or 'correct' anyone's opinion since that's what I'm asking for anyway.

So on to the question:
    Would you recommend STO to a friend?

Thanks in advance!
    -Glass

I'd say run like heck...don't even bother and wait out till NEW MANAGEMENT takes over. :D
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Here lately I would have to say that it's difficult even for me to login lately to finish up the projects I do have going even though I'm really close to finishing most of them. It's really gotten that bad, my faith in the management here has had direct influence on the gameplay of this game. They need someone new to take over someone who actually cares and works for the players rather than PWE when it comes to decisions.