test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Maintenance 10-16-2014 6:30PM - 11PM PDT

Comments

• tcostiktcostik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So that's......2AM EST?

Midnight, EST. There's three hours difference between EST and PST.
  • moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So that's......2AM EST?

midnight est
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • stream7ine1stream7ine1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    moofry wrote: »
    Pretty sure they said approximately, not exactly at 9pm pst

True but they usually sandbag and pull a scotty... 2 hrs=1.5hrs typically :D
  • majlbiwmajlbiw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    moofry wrote: »
    Pretty sure they said approximately, not exactly at 9pm pst

The accuracy of the politeness of kings !!!
  • shadowgirlshadowgirl Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The waiting is killing me x.x
  • xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014

True that.
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • dauntlessf05dauntlessf05 Member Posts: 268 Media Corps
    edited October 2014
    STO Fan made videos anyone?? :D

http://youtu.be/sKfaICyhBmk
    Check out my STO Cinematic Videos: ZEFilms Youtube Channel
    Follow me on Twitter: @ZEFilms_STO
  • redz4twredz4tw Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2014
    tlamstrike wrote: »
    I had 4000 XP remaining before my next level when I got a 10 minute waring the server was coming down, I made level 58 on my main character 20 seconds before you brought down the servers. Your emergency maintenance cannot defeat me!

Already hit 60....about a week ago :D:D *does shmoney dance*
  • frankfletcherfrankfletcher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    doyouw wrote: »
    that and BOFFs bug is back too (boffs lost when loging in, map moving, entering anykind of missions).

seriously this was supposed to be fixed month ago and it's back again... I know at least 20-30 people having access to tribble that send bug report from day 1 we saw it on tribble same for the variant for Doffs in active roster vanishing at each map move...

I've been a Dev years ago, and I realy cant understand how this is possible to let so many bugs go throu a test server to live one without notice and even better :
    bring back old bugs like that BOFFs one that was supposed to be fixed at least 2-3 times since last year.
    it's simply... impossible exept doing it on purpose !

I wanted to support game again by buying zen and maybe DR pack but only the BOFFs & DOFFs bug make the game for me unplaybe so I'm sorry but still no money from me for a while guys...

One word: "contractors".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hellsheart70hellsheart70 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wow been gone 4 months and come back to 15min of game play and dwn for maint nice to see things haven't changed
  • suuperduudesuuperduude Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tcostik wrote: »
    Midnight, EST. There's three hours difference between EST and PST.

I quoted the approximately quote to be sarcastic about 2AM....never mind....as you were.
    --
    Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron
  • cratchmastercratchmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Yeah, more often than not I'm pleasantly surprised with an early log in. Not this time, but most times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rake0321rake0321 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZz

c'mon! my wife fell asleep i have hours to play now! come back online!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ,_, I Jinx us didn't I ?
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited October 2014
    Well, you could try distracting yourself with Digg or Reddit. Or read a manga or a light novel somehow. Or uh, try solving the mysteries of the universe?

I'm just watching youtube!!! :D n checking Twitter... and following up with le forums!!!
  • cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    that and BOFFs bug is back too (boffs lost when loging in, map moving, entering anykind of missions).

seriously this was supposed to be fixed month ago and it's back again... I know at least 20-30 people having access to tribble that send bug report from day 1 we saw it on tribble same for the variant for Doffs in active roster vanishing at each map move...

I've been a Dev years ago, and I realy cant understand how this is possible to let so many bugs go throu a test server to live one without notice and even better :
    bring back old bugs like that BOFFs one that was supposed to be fixed at least 2-3 times since last year.

I wanted to support game again by buying zen and maybe DR pack but only the BOFFs & DOFFs bug make the game for me unplaybe so I'm sorry but still no money from me for a while guys...

wild shot in the dark here, but my personal guess... They don't patch their development code and this is why we continue to get the exact same bugs with every single new content release.
  • bbfknightbbfknight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    run to the store, go get a turkey and practice your basting, for thanks giving....

gives you plenty of time to become a master baster.

time flies when your basting
  • wingsoftartaruswingsoftartarus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Neverind this...mixed up time zones. xD

Or...is it late?
  • xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Neverind this...mixed up time zones. xD

No; it is now 9:12 pm [PST].
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • overlapooverlapo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Actually, the boff bug was never fixed. Several things have been added to the game to lessen the impact but the base bug has been around for two years and it keeps messing with a lot of game systems.
  • shadowgirlshadowgirl Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Right about now I wanna use that Ferengi energy whip on someone...
  • docfrederdocfreder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Still down ?

2.5 hours is a mighty long time to fix problems that I don't have.
    :(
    I hate you ;)
  • maleciahmaleciah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'd like to play too but so is my husband lol ahh to be married to a gamer :)
  • leutianleutian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    still no mention of a roll back for the "advanced" lvl of STF's Fleet ops and Red alerts eh? drop em back to lvl scaled appropriate people and get rid of the now "primary" optionals.... that in and of itself along side the uber buffed mobs is why so many casual players are not able to have any fun at all and being stuck doing normals and or waiting/ paying to do content i could already do prior to DR is ridiculous.
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited October 2014
    shadowgirl wrote: »

*Runs and his behind Smirk and Brandon!!!*
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014

:D
    color me intrigued
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • wingsoftartaruswingsoftartarus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well, TRIBBLE. >.< Anyone have an estimate? I've got money to burn, seven levels to go, and I wants me my Aelahl!

Seriously, though, I'm usually nowhere near a computer when this happens, so I have no idea what to expect from them as far as how long the server will actually be down.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Hey now, let's keep these forums PG.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • supercoolchicksupercoolchick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    STO Fan made videos anyone?? :D

http://youtu.be/sKfaICyhBmk

Kinda lame... lol i
    I want my minute and 30 seconds back.
    back patiently waiting for STO to start i suppose.
This discussion has been closed.