test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

the feddie BoP

124»

Comments

• oakland4lifeoakland4life Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I doubt it's an issue for putting food on the table... that's just a excuse on Cryptic part to hide their Fed bias.

Many Fed ships that came out in the C-Store since the game went F2P i bet did not sell well compare to the Bortasqu and the Mogh, and as for the Sub-faction Rom's i bet sold more T'varo's, Mogai's and Scimitar's than many Fed C-store types... and with that of course we continue to see alot of new Fed ships which many will not sell well and we will still see in the future more Fed ships being revamp compare to old KDF ones which many designs needed em.

It's no doubt that a new KDF/Rom unique and stand out ship can sell just as well as the best Fed ones... mark my words if Cryptic made a Intel BoP+EBC and release on the C-Store sometime in the future (...around 2 years from now) i bet it will outsell all 3 C-store-standalone current Fed Intel Ships combined.
  • oakland4lifeoakland4life Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    patrickngo wrote: »
    I don't think it'd need the gimmick EBC-just a solid BoP design would work.

One can argue that since BoP's already have a BC, the Intel BoP's just like any classes of ship would get a upgrade on cloak as well to a EBC like Romulans Warbirds.. so i don't think it's a gimmick since BoP's are the first ships in STO that was built around BC's and the dev's design weak stats on BoP's for it. currently stats of the BoP's are somewhat what weak and i don't have faith with Cryptic making it better for Intel BoP's unless all BoP's have more useful and correct buff's than Cryptic gave them previously that can make BoP's what they really are in STO... Hit & Run ships... and not to mention giving the Romulans as the only faction with EBC Intel Ships would make no sense since they're already more powerful than both KDF and Feds overall in statistics when it comes to offense.

This is how i see how the arrangements of Non-Intel Ships and Intel Ships between Faction in term of Cloaking.

Fed Non-Intel Ships that can Cloak > Basic Cloak Console
    Fed Intel Ships > Basic Cloak

KDF Non-Intel Raptors & Battle Cruisers > Basic Cloak
    KDF Intel Raptors & Battle Cruisers > Battle Cloak

KDF Non-Intel BoP's > Battle Cloak
    KDF Intel BoP's > Enahnced Battle Cloak

Rom Non-Intel Warbirds > Battle Cloak
    Rom Intel Warbirds > Enhanced Battle Cloak

I do not believe of upgrading Cloaks on Intel Ships just because of their Faction,,, but, upgrading the Cloaks of Intel Ships just because of the Classes they're from.