test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Faeht vs Aelah

1235»

Comments

• royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That has been my means of thinking as well. The hybrid slot doesn't seem to allow for a massive amount of creativity.
    I'm reserving any judgement on that until I actually have Intel boffs that I might put into that slot. My home computer is still on lockout from STO until the patch goes live tomorrow, so I haven't played the new stuff much.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • certiorari2012certiorari2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just in case anyone else is looking for a build:

http://www.reddit.com/r/stobuilds/comments/2km3o7/the_aelahl_warbird_battlecruiser/

There is one in that thread that has been working for me. I might end up cutting back on at least one defensive power as I don't imagine survivability issues will arise.
  • umiharayuuumiharayuu Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's exactly what happened with the Breen Raider after last year's Winter Event. There were many of these ships flying around. But after a while, nobody flew them anymore. Why? They're too fragile, despite the Breen Raider being a very powerful and fast "Raider."

Mainly because it cannot cloak so everyone and their nanov will see your attack run.
    www.RIHANNSU.org
    Romulan Institute

D'Galan - Engineer