What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why we are afraid of Delta Rising.

Comments

• Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the devs say sometime 6 months to a year ago that they weren't going to introduce T6 ships with the level increase? That when it happened they where looking at giving our Boffs the ability to fly our extra ships in some form or another? Such as a direct form or a doff like system for them?

I think that they said that it was something cool they'd love to implement. In that sense, nothing's changed.

What has me worried is the doffing/crafting change. While I understand what they were trying to do, and am sorta OK with the massive grind, it still has a lot of issues, particularly with missions not completing for some players. It's been, what, 3 weeks now, and still hasn't been resolved. That indicates to me that it's a hard bug to track down/fix, and could negatively impact DR.
    Gecko's comments about the players who complained about the new doff interface don't fill me with confidence. I'm currently gold, but if Delta Rising's got a lot of bugs, I can see myself taking a long break from the game.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    orangeitis wrote: »
    ~snip

I am not telling you to dig anything, simply to give a few examples... You know... try to make some balance...

Should'n be too hard...

But yes... It's gonna be as bad as I think... Cause my only concern is the ships, and I've been through this a few times already, and havn't seen anything that indicates this time will be different.

The rest? Content? Gear? new sector... I am pretty sure I will be happy about that.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Why are we afraid of Delta Rising?

I'm not afraid of Delta Rising, more like apathy to me.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Because the level-cap increase is a truly pointless upgrade. We get 'stronger' but so does everything else, so relatively speaking absolute nothing changes. However in the cost of gear 'upgrades,' we do get to pay for that. Say its 200k dil to upgrade a ship and all its gear to Mk14 (which is probably being generous), times lets say an average of 3 characters per account. At 24,000 refinement limit a day, thats 25 days of grind. Or just buy it, at exchange rates (last I looked), at a little over $37, just to stay in place. And if you're someone who does a lot of alting, that goes up fast ($173 for me). And thats on top of what you paid gearing up your ship in the first place.

The LoR model I loved. "Here's a bunch of new story missions for free, and some free ships to do them all in. We'll pay for it via special extra ships, if you really want them." You could spend as much or as little as you liked and still be involved, and was done well enough that I made 5 characters and bought 6 ships. This time, seems like we're getting less and costing more, and mostly its about the treadmill instead of the story.

Honestly its like there are 2 Cryptics. Creative Cryptic does LoR and Risa (beautiful place) or the good Event story missions like Surface Tension (how many people were blown away first time they ran that mission?), or releases ships that bring Something New without breaking the game (Dyson Destroyer comes to mind). Accountant Cryptic gives us Reputations, the Crafting Revamp, the DOFF Revamp, and the endless power creep to push Keeping Up With The Joneses. I will happily throw my dil at Creative Cryptic (these guys can really rock when they get going), but Accountant Cryptic needs to be tied up and locked in a closet.

Unfortunately, it seems like if LoR was what happens when you let Creative Cryptic run wild, then Accountant Cryptic seems to have the lead this time on Delta Rising.
  • Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I wouldn't call it afraid, i'd rather say suspicious and worried.
    They are introducing a new tier of ships, which basicly means they a redoing how ships work in STO. Everyone having a bit experience with Cryptics previous deeds, should be worried by that thought IMO. Since it's the same devs that made Star Trek ships work in a stone/paper/scissor game mechanic, i don't want to imagine what can go wrong with a new tier of ships.
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • Options
    rekurzionrekurzion Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    To the OP, the title should read, "Why I am afraid of Delta Rising."

Personally, I don't share your fears or insecurities. Please stand on your own two feet and make your statement.
  • Options
    atomictikiatomictiki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OP is cherry picking to look for excuses to be concerned. Disregard all the times when the devs got things right, let's just focus on the times they get things wrong!

The scales on that count of VASTLY weigh toward getting things wrong. It's darn near a miracle when they get something right, but it's always countered by several things they do wrong.
    Leave nerfing to the professionals.
  • Options
    atomictikiatomictiki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    skollulfr wrote: »
    the reson some people are worried about x2 is simply

"IM TERRIFIED OF CHANGE FOR ANY REASON!:eek:
    new things frighten me and i must go hide under my bridge again."

season that with hyperbole and toxic as needed to explain all of it.

i could care less about rommie boff recruitment since i have an overflowing candidate roster full of them. other than trying to miniman as much cheese out of a build this just isnt necessary to the games function.

I'd amend that to be "terrified of change performed by Cryptic." It's rare for players to come out ahead when Cryptic changes things. Since the game when f2p I've constantly been on the lube-less end of Cryptic's changes (and I know I'm not alone in this). X2 is going to be another round of rough abuse.
    Leave nerfing to the professionals.
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    trygvar13 wrote: »
    Since I like Tovan Khev I have no problem with a Neelix Boff. He's the best cook in the Delta Quadrant

Oh dear...

His cooking made the SHIP ill, never mind the personnel.
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Captains,

Let's please keep this thread constructive.

If you have concerns about how your gameplay will be affected by Delta Rising, please voice them politely. In detail.

But please don't take the opportunity to take a swipe at the Devs, Cryptic, or PWE in the process. Sniping the Devs will get this thread closed faster than a Ferengi running after free money.

Portraying the Devs as abusive, incompetent, liars, and things like that are not allowed and I'm afraid that this thread is heading in that direction. Let's change course and go a different direction.

Also, let's keep the conversation focused on Delta Rising. We don't need to bring up unrelated issues in this thread.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    From what I'm aware of, I doubt there will be any change, instead it'll be new content. It's going to suck for everyone if we've got to craft/earn a whole bunch of rep gear again, though seeing as rep tiers only go up to Tier #5, and they're suppose to offer the best, there's a chance that the rep gear will automatically be updated to Mk XIV, as with Fleet Items.

If not automatic, then a small fee of some kind. I doubt these new Tier #6 ships are going to be that wondrous either; sure, they're going to have some new ability, but their designs don't exactly inspire me to keep track of them. I am, and always will be more interested about them reworking older designs and bringing them up to the standard we'd all like to see than I am by new ships that (for the Federation at least) looks very little like a Federation ship.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • Options
    jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If the devs would just come out and tell us what is going to happen to everything we've worked for years on already...a lot more people would be able to relax and truly get excited about X2. I can't wait to see what the T6 ships are going to be/do, but I can't help but wonder what is going to happen to all the other ships I've already paid for.

Until we actually know what is going to happen, and the speculation can end, I'll still be over here spamming Brace for Impact.
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jjdez wrote: »
    If the devs would just come out and tell us what is going to happen to everything we've worked for years on already...a lot more people would be able to relax and truly get excited about X2. I can't wait to see what the T6 ships are going to be/do, but I can't help but wonder what is going to happen to all the other ships I've already paid for.

Until we actually know what is going to happen, and the speculation can end, I'll still be over here spamming Brace for Impact.

Agreed. When that blog pops up, it'll either sate the masses, annoy them or begin an exodus of the size even Romulans have not yet witnessed - the sooner they tear off the band aid, the soonerplayers can decide to stock towards the costs or buy new or, sadly, eject from ship
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    I doubt these new Tier #6 ships are going to be that wondrous either.

Pure speculation on my part, but I figure they're going to be to have around ten percent more hull and shields than a tier 5.5, possibly another console slot or two, and an additional boff position that can only take the new class of boff.

Wild speculation on my part is that the new class will be civilian, and will represent the contributions of people like Neelix or Kes.

As for the tier 5 upgrading, i reckon the upgrade process will give us either the extra hull/shields OR the boff position, not both.
  • Options
    hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the devs are doing what the players are asking for. its not their fault the players ask for the impossible.

-"waa waa we want balance" but at the same time "waa waa we want infinite progression"

Which the reputations were supposed to supply until the balance brigade started complaining about abilities that were unlocked.
    -"waa waa we want new things and abilities" but at the same time "waa waa we want it all to stay the same"

Which we had under the reps
    -"waa waa we want more power" but at the same time "waa waa we want things more challenging"

-"waa waa we want competitive gameplay" but at the same time "waa waa we want stupid trinity"

fulfilling those demands is completely impossible.

I was never that interested in any of that stuff I just wanted new stuff to do missions, exploration, and ect.

I never bought into the whole MMO elite gamer grind machine that existed largely to feed the egos of hardcore gamers. I just fan to play a fun game.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,979 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the devs are doing what the players are asking for. its not their fault the players ask for the impossible.

-"waa waa we want balance" but at the same time "waa waa we want infinite progression"

-"waa waa we want new things and abilities" but at the same time "waa waa we want it all to stay the same"

-"waa waa we want more power" but at the same time "waa waa we want things more challenging"

-"waa waa we want competitive gameplay" but at the same time "waa waa we want stupid trinity"

fulfilling those demands is completely impossible.

Indeed, hence why those demands are made. I think our mistake here in trying to appreciate the community is believing that everyone here should be a reasonable individual looking simply to address an itemized list of complaints deaing with game systems and gameplay. That's like believing Russia is nothing but an international observer trying to maintain peace and stability throughout its region for the collective benefits of free human enterprise.

People have agendas and far too often those aren't tied to any objective goals but rather a general sense of disatisfaction which they try to address through social power. If I complain what I do in the simplest possible terms is present an issue for the attention of the devs but along with that simple exercise is the status and authority that being a customer with a grievance so easily confirs. Its not that cryptic has a technical fault which they should address, its that they are obligated to respond to the community (which isn't the same mind you as the population) regardless of what the demand is to either prostrate themselves across the alter of sloppy implementation or to bend the game entirely to the demands of what can only be considered a segment of the STO player base. And of course when cryptic fails to do so one can then make the case of a beligerent/apethetic developer to apply more social pressure, more force, to elevate the poster relative to that developer (which informs the opinions used to pursue this social agenda. We aren't machines, we're social animals and what we believe, or rather say we believe, has been selected along a very particular line to provide a social function, not [necessarily] deal with reality.)

This is the same with forums everywhere and the key to handling them is just to recognize what is an earnest concern and what's fodder. I think we're all capable of doing that at some level and the DOOOOM thread makes a big enough joke of the agrumentative hooks to make them even more easily recognizable.

The point anyway is that while there may be complaints, concerns, and other noise surrounding X-2 that fact isn't special, remarkable, or at all discouraging because its customary. Delta Rising is the next big thing for STO but on top of that its a thing operating in human society which people can use in order to satisfy a personal point of view. They'll act on that but what that does is just provide a bit of self-expression. That doesn't mean anything besides how one chooses to align themselves with a game release. What T6 ships, new equipment, a new sector block, and new species will do for the game is still a very large unknown and will remain as such, even in terms of speculation, until the PR engine hits full swing.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i think i am more concerned about the heap of rep/fleet gear i have amassed on over a dozen toons.
    the ships arent a real concern because kdf faction ships are already so hopelessly outclassed and dated that the situation cant really get any worse on that front.
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i think i am more concerned about the heap of rep/fleet gear i have amassed on over a dozen toons.
    the ships arent a real concern because kdf faction ships are already so hopelessly outclassed and dated that the situation cant really get any worse on that front.

Yeah you got a point on the KDF side. But the equipment, even I don't have all lvl 12 gear on my toons, but now the Aux cannons on my vesta suddenly become obsolete for my sci toon and that completely trainwrecks the build I have now.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rekurzion wrote: »
    To the OP, the title should read, "Why I am afraid of Delta Rising."

Personally, I don't share your fears or insecurities. Please stand on your own two feet and make your statement.

Reposting this for your own convenience, since it aplies exactly the same:
    shpoks wrote: »
    If he speaks of opinion shared by at least 2 people, he is fully right to use "we". Since I already agreed with him before you posted, that makes at least 2 people, so his "we" is spot on.
    Come back when you have something more intelligent to nitpick.

the reson some people are worried about x2 is simply

"IM TERRIFIED OF CHANGE FOR ANY REASON!:eek:
    new things frighten me and i must go hide under my bridge again."

season that with hyperbole and toxic as needed to explain all of it.

Pot, meet kettle. :rolleyes:
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    captainzheicaptainzhei Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thread TL;DR, but I think I get the point with the OP.

What saddens me is that this playerbase basically hates this game and won't stop trashing it instead of... y'know, finding a game they like more.

Like, am I the only person that doesn't care that the game is a little unbalanced? That Tier 5 ships are liable to become obsolete? (I own a neat pile of C-Store ships, both Tier 5 ships and lower. I am currently running a Mirror Universe ship on most of my characters, and they're Tier 4-ish.)

Maybe it's because I came off of World of W*rCraft and I'm used to having all my hard-earned gear rendered obsolete the moment the new expansion comes out. (Literally, the first quests in the game that introduce you to the new areas dump a sh*tload of gear on you that replaces all the raid gear from the last expansion that took you months to earn.) On that game, I was paying money every month whether I got something or not.

On STO, when I put money into the game, I am 100% guaranteed to get SOMETHING, especially if I spend it on a C-Store item and not just a lockbox key. I feel my investment is more efficient and I am spending LESS money on this game than on W*rCraft.

Therefore, come time for Delta Rising, I would find myself overly willing to pick up a new Tier 6 starship from the C-Store.

My only request is that the prices be rescaled, because I think 25 dollars is already pushing the comfort level of a single purchase. I believe at this stage of the game that the Tier 0 and Tier 1 C-Store ships ought to be the same price anyway. Seeing as you spend all of 2 hours as a Lieutenant.
    ==========================================
    Captaincy, Excelsior-Class U.S.S. Bianca Beauchamp NCC-99947-F

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OP is cherry picking to look for excuses to be concerned. Disregard all the times when the devs got things right, let's just focus on the times they get things wrong!

And hell, you're quoting Smirk, not an actual developer. I doubt he controls the flow of content or schedule at all, let alone bug fixes.

lolololol... haha. ooh... that was grand. you never cease to amaze me orange.. lol...

I will agree, that using a missing doff guy as a reason to cry doom for the expansion is kinda cherry picking..

but.. lets face facts.. the devs do more wrong in this game, than they do right.. (sure its a matter of taste), but the fact that this game has a dwindling player base, and the fact that when you listen in on the financial pwe quarterly conference (which is open to the public, we in my fleet listen to it everytime.). and they constantly talk about how sto is r&d and the numbers fluxuate. well id say that's an indicator that they don't always get it right.. the fact that other cryptic/pwe games have much larger budgets, and get what they need to make the game run smooth and right, and sto does not is a large indicator of just how "successful" this game is.

ill be fair, cryptic does get some stuff right, I am actually looking forward to most of the expansion (minus the ship thing), but they are also miles off on a lot of stuff.. the wonderfull cryptic track record that they have had with this game (no ones fault but their own) is the whole reason people don't trust when they say t5 ships will be competitive with t6.. there is distrust in the community towards all of these unknowns, because of past experience.

I always love grabbing my popcorn, and waiting to see what kind of weird TRIBBLE comes out of the fan boys mouth's sometimes.. I often wonder why fan boys try so hard to go against the tide and defend the company.. do they think someday they will get special treatment? do they think the devs will give something special in game?

orange, I don't mean to TRIBBLE in your cheerios, but, even when cryptic makes big mistakes, your there with your mop to try and defend them.. even when usual fan boys are on the fence, or not happy with something, your always there with your mop...

mop on man, mop on....
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm looking forward to it. As it will have whole new areas to explore, new and old friends and enemies to meet. New stories to read and see what all happened since Voyager's trip.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    puttenham wrote: »
    lolololol... haha. ooh... that was grand. you never cease to amaze me orange.. lol...

I will agree, that using a missing doff guy as a reason to cry doom for the expansion is kinda cherry picking..

but.. lets face facts.. the devs do more wrong in this game, than they do right.. (sure its a matter of taste), but the fact that this game has a dwindling player base, and the fact that when you listen in on the financial pwe quarterly conference (which is open to the public, we in my fleet listen to it everytime.). and they constantly talk about how sto is r&d and the numbers fluxuate. well id say that's an indicator that they don't always get it right.. the fact that other cryptic/pwe games have much larger budgets, and get what they need to make the game run smooth and right, and sto does not is a large indicator of just how "successful" this game is.

ill be fair, cryptic does get some stuff right, I am actually looking forward to most of the expansion (minus the ship thing), but they are also miles off on a lot of stuff.. the wonderfull cryptic track record that they have had with this game (no ones fault but their own) is the whole reason people don't trust when they say t5 ships will be competitive with t6.. there is distrust in the community towards all of these unknowns, because of past experience.

I always love grabbing my popcorn, and waiting to see what kind of weird TRIBBLE comes out of the fan boys mouth's sometimes.. I often wonder why fan boys try so hard to go against the tide and defend the company.. do they think someday they will get special treatment? do they think the devs will give something special in game?

orange, I don't mean to TRIBBLE in your cheerios, but, even when cryptic makes big mistakes, your there with your mop to try and defend them.. even when usual fan boys are on the fence, or not happy with something, your always there with your mop...

mop on man, mop on....

Has anyone informed you that being a completely overprivileged TRIBBLE with a need to complain and whine and trash anything that doesn't exactly meet his expectations is NOT the hallmark of a decent human being?

Fanboys don't defend the company for a pat on the head. They defend the company that made the game they enjoy because it's what normal, well-adjusted people would do.

The amount of bile spit out at a company that DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE THIS GAME FOR YOU AT ALL or make any changes based on customer feedback because there's literally no law requiring them to.... I can't wrap my head around it.

I'm not shy in admitting there are aspects to the game I don't have fun with. The ground combat is sad - and that's after several attempts to fix it. The new duty officer UI is inferior to the old one, in my opinion. And the game has graphical glitches that have been there since it launched.

But those issues aren't enough to make me do sh*t like this. The anger and vitriol on this forum reminds me of complaints to a phone company, not the maker of a free RPG. I could understand people getting this mad and hate-filled if their mobile provider or god-help-us the power company was making decisions that the consumers didn't like. But this? Really? And to this level?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited August 2014

The amount of bile spit out at a company that DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE THIS GAME FOR YOU AT ALL or make any changes based on customer feedback because there's literally no law requiring them to.... I can't wrap my head around it.

Indeed. At the end of the day this is Cryptic's product and they will change it how they see fit. And seeing as they are the developers with a portfolio of quite successful games under their belt I am more inclined to go with their plans then that of someone who's never developed a game before.

Sometimes the criticism is justified, but it very quickly spirals out of control and all you are left with is mountains out of molehills. Any reasonable comments are lost in a sea of 'Craptic sux'. I do wonder sometimes if the attitude in this place were more mature, perhaps Cryptic would be more willing to listen.
  • Options
    jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,788 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You are both wrong.

What people fear about Delta Rising is the idea of getting a Neelix Boff forced upon us that is undismissable like Tovan Khev.

I just hope that we don't get a Seven Of Nine BOff. It would stand over you, talk down to you, and generally insult you at every opportunity. Kinda like the kid from 'Waterworld'.
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    puttenham wrote: »
    ...the fact that when you listen in on the financial pwe quarterly conference (which is open to the public, we in my fleet listen to it everytime.). and they constantly talk about how sto is r&d and the numbers fluxuate.

Elaborate, please. Are these PWE beancounters (aka financial people) saying that STO is the "testbed" for various mechanics, systems, beliefs, etc. that are then ported over to other PWE games?

Or are they trying to hype the new R&D revamp and as such mentioning the metrics are being affected by such...
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »
    Indeed. At the end of the day this is Cryptic's product and they will change it how they see fit. And seeing as they are the developers with a portfolio of quite successful games under their belt I am more inclined to go with their plans then that of someone who's never developed a game before.

Sometimes the criticism is justified, but it very quickly spirals out of control and all you are left with is mountains out of molehills. Any reasonable comments are lost in a sea of 'Craptic sux'. I do wonder sometimes if the attitude in this place were more mature, perhaps Cryptic would be more willing to listen.

Dead on, man. The key to having a game developer take the suggestion of a player seriously, takes place in two steps.

Step 1: Your approach has to be congenial. Have you ever sworn at an employee in a store or made a scene acting like a psychopath because you didn't get what you wanted? How much more difficult did the staff make it for you to get what you wanted?

Easy solution is not to be a self-involved prick. I wish I could elaborate on this but it truly doesn't need to be explained.

Step 2: Provide at least one reason and do a little research into how your suggestion could work. Show you care about the end result more than making the game just more accessible to you specifically.

If you can't get Step 2 done well, at the very least, stick to Step 1. Even if they decline to take your suggestion, they might even be inclined to reply to you and explain why if you're a decent person about it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.