Install Arc
Options

Zen 161, A new approach to fixing it.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Nabreeki spends his time creepily observing all the people at Drozana or DS9.

It seems Dental is going with Druk since they are running out of trolling material. A desperate move.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    He lowers the supply of dil available in the game, by 4k.

According to the laws of supply and demand, if you lower the supply of something without changing the demand, you change its price.

If the price of dil is higher, you get more zen per dil when you exchange them.

Well, that only works if *everyone* were doing it, at the same time, for a prolonged time. Besides, Dilithium is also used to, you know, actually buy things with, like Fleet gear, Rep store weps; and, lest we forget, Fleet projects. So, unless ppl contribute nothing, and buy no Fleet gear or Rep weps to sink their Dilithium into, I daresay most simply goes into said sinks.

You're interest, of course, is only to make a smash-load of Zen, in one foul swoop. A rather transparent -- albeit, by itself, valid -- goal, but utterly self-serving nonetheless. And it will seriously hurt ppl wanting to convert Zen -> Dilithium.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Ashkirk stands in the dense jungles of Risa, looking over the spacious grasslands, the ever-booming array of wildflowers, alone, per usual. It's the silence of the location, the open spaces, the foliage and tree cover that brings him here, day after day, in his search within himself for the answer to this question: Who am I?

Cursed with two hands, bipedal movement, a lack of noticeable color-blindness, and an omnivorous appetite, he can't help but suspect nature has played a crude joke on him, maliciously tossing him into the "hominidae" family. This is all wrong he thinks to himself, sitting at his computer wrapped in his worn, stained Disney "Aristocats" bedsheet. The lack of tail writhing between his legs sends him into a state of melancholy. During this down time, alone in his room, alone on Risa, he begins to vocalize, his voice quavering, unsteady, the lyrics to "I Just Can't Wait to be King." Tears stream down his cheeks, he begins to lose his composure, his Zazu voice cracks, and he closes his eyes, stops singing, concentrating on his breathing to bring him back from the brink.

Thus concludes another Tuesday for Ashkrik.

Oh boy. I need a good laugh. This is pure gold LOL.

I don't even have anything regarding "Aristocrats." I may have only seen that movie one time as a kid.

Well you certainly made up for the lack of good material by following Druk.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the problem is that people have no more need for dilithium so they have stopped buying zen to convert to dilithium. What is needed is to add a great need for dilithium to the game. as i described this can be tied to the upgrades of equipment and ships to tier 6. make it dilithium NOT zen.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Repetitive the feature that this game really needs is cookies! And moar Kanar! And Kanar vineyards, and Kanar mines, and Kanar store where you can buy T6 ships for Kanar!
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    8k can be made in less than an hour..
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Repetitive the feature that this game really needs is cookies! And moar Kanar! And Kanar vineyards, and Kanar mines, and Kanar store where you can buy T6 ships for Kanar!

And a Kanar sink, for crying out-loud! I suggest we limit the amount of Kanar you can process per day to 4 Gallons. And at some point we will also need to address the cookie/milk ratio. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    And a Kanar sink, for crying out-loud! I suggest we limit the amount of Kanar you can process per day to 4 Gallons. And at some point we will also need to address the cookie/milk ratio. :P

Hey... I kinda like the current limit... Dont crumble the cookies.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Obviously it's too much for the workingman with these current rates. I hereby propose a limit to 1/10th of a cookie and 1 drop of milk per day.
  • Options
    mirai222mirai222 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Reduce the refine limit to 6,000? That... actually wouldn't affect me. I don't grind dilithium, so I don't come close to the refining cap. I'd take this idea over a new dilithium sink.

Mind you, I'm not saying that it's a good idea, or that the current exchange rate is in any way a problem. Frankly, any proposal that the OP makes to support his greed for free stuff at the expense of other players just sounds malicious.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Obviously it's too much for the workingman with these current rates. I hereby propose a limit to 1/10th of a cookie and 1 drop of milk per day.

That's right... Random numbers is the way to go... Fortunately I am sitting on a large pile of cookies, so I am not worried.
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    That's right... Random numbers is the way to go... Fortunately I am sitting on a large pile of cookies, so I am not worried.

I have done a vast amount of research just like Druk to ensure this change would help everyone!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I have done a vast amount of research just like Druk to ensure this change would help everyone!

Yea... I did my reshearch too... Fortunally I am ALSO good at pulling numbers out of my butt... So I agree, because random is good.
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    8k can be made in less than an hour..

Come tomorrow Ill be making 8k Dil in 5 minutes.

:)
  • Options
    bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is anybody wiling to welp me on a quest. I found an old map that shows where Legate Damar buried crates of Kanar he stolen while he was serving on that freighter. Seems that Klingon raids pose a perfect cover for some stuff.
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek:
This discussion has been closed.