Install Arc
Options

Clash of the current Titans.....

Comments

• Options
    realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    They is no truu KDF. They has no #HONOUR!

The true kdf regrets your lack of recognition of the leet redsides. We never make fed scum toon! NEVA!

(except that one time)
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    entrax11 wrote: »
    You are not IC, there are other people right? You are just the one who cries the most.

Btw...your "science" never bothered us....a Recluse stuck in 5 Grav Wells and 3x Warp Plasma and TIF still remains something you can't manage to kill.

Then why cry like you did in the pic earlier, genius?

You contradict yourself so much it's funny. Even Horjen is whining about it.

It's a moot point anyway, since you guys will warp anytime you see us anyhow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    horjen1 wrote: »
    No one was flying as much as we against you in the past year.
    We have lots of very good reasons to end these relations with you. ..Just like lots of others who are warping on you....like Omega, Umbra, and even pugs.
    And it's defenitly not because of losing, since we won 9 out of 10 matches the last 3 month.

Thats whats really bothering you now. Like yesterday when you realized that you won't get a pop for the rest of the night when we warped on you.

Pretty fun to see the steaming in opvp afterwards ^^

9 of 10 matches are u serious ?^^

I admit that we lost the last 5-6 matches to you (public arena matches included) of more than 50 matches since the beginning of season 7 when some of the members of the 1. Fleet command Germany (entrax, persio, schotti) joined RE. So the victory/defeat ratio was about 90%/10%. and some of them can be watched on youtube channels of hank, turian (mira theng) and zimbilimbim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    horjen1horjen1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    And you think we always have full premade? Do you think those matches with BAUKLOTZ were full premade?

**** happens. It's not noob spam, you just refuse to use the counters to the abilities in the game. You're so married to that build that you leave yourself vulnerable to teams that do bring science.

Instead of figuring out a counter, you just refuse to fight. That's ok.

Just don't make up lies about your motivations. I never said anything negative against Elysion until this **** started to happen.

And it's only because of that, not because of losses we may have had with our setups.

If we lose some matches, that just means we need to improve. Which is part of the fun of this game. Why else would we all spend so much in this game and waste so much time in it?

Who cares bauklotz? Did I post a pic were he was on your team? No.

Figuring out a counter? What are you talking about? We don't need to counter anything...we are fine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

All I'm hearing is "mommy, they don't want to play with me anymore....mimimimimimimi!!!!!"
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Figuring out a counter? What are you talking about? We don't need to counter anything...we are fine.

All I'm hearing is "mommy, they don't want to play with me anymore....mimimimimimimi!!!!!"

Evidently not, since you got roflstomped 15-1 in the last match, you warping coward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I trust the might RE fleet will fight on against worthy opponents. As a kdf member of many different fleets over the years I remember only GGs and good times. Hope to see you guys on the field level 60 and beyond. (and kill entrax one hit pew pew)
  • Options
    ethercircuitethercircuit Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hi Naz,

Thanks for starting the discussion on this thread. It's always nice to hear from ex-players. I just wanted to let you know how your current Sad Pandas 5 person team is doing.

http://postimg.org/image/3kscorzgv/

This match was played yesterday - 8/3/2014.

Please tell the Young Hustler we said hello, and we look forward to playing more Sad Panda 5 person teams in the future!

xoxo <3 Kell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    horjen1horjen1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    9 of 10 matches are u serious ?^^

I admit that we lost the last 5-6 matches to you (public arena matches included) of more than 50 matches since the beginning of season 7 when some of the members of the 1. Fleet command Germany (entrax, persio, schotti) joined RE. So the victory/defeat ratio was about 90%/10%. and some of them can be watched on youtube channels of hank, turian (mira theng) and zimbilimbim.

Yeah...blabla...you won the most matches one your ago, gz.

Things changed and you can't handle them.
  • Options
    entrax11entrax11 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's a moot point anyway, since you guys will warp anytime you see us anyhow.

That's true. Hope we don't have to explain everytime we warp in the future. Time to close this thread anyway.
  • Options
    entrax11entrax11 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    realmini wrote: »
    I trust the might RE fleet will fight on against worthy opponents. As a kdf member of many different fleets over the years I remember only GGs and good times. Hope to see you guys on the field level 60 and beyond. (and kill entrax one hit pew pew)

You will get your chance for sure :-)
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    realmini wrote: »
    The true kdf regrets your lack of recognition of the leet redsides. We never make fed scum toon! NEVA!

(except that one time)

C'mon, you know you're going Fed for Delta Rising - everybody is! We want to fly the Star Tron ships! :P
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    marc8219 wrote: »
    still mad about being kicked and then owned in kerrat nonstop afterwards when you tried to get revenge, so now you are only left with trolling us on the forums. So sad.

I didn't say any names. Why are you getting defensive? Why do you feel trolled? :(
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    C'mon, you know you're going Fed for Delta Rising - everybody is! We want to fly the Star Tron ships! :P

shh dotn tell seecrets
  • Options
    tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hi Naz,

Thanks for starting the discussion on this thread. It's always nice to hear from ex-players. I just wanted to let you know how your current Sad Pandas 5 person team is doing.

http://postimg.org/image/3kscorzgv/

This match was played yesterday - 8/3/2014.

Please tell the Young Hustler we said hello, and we look forward to playing more Sad Panda 5 person teams in the future!

xoxo <3 Kell

Congratulations on officially beating the Pandas - now sit behind the queue with the rest of the guys who have beaten us before you. Enjoy whilst it lasts baby. :)
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ahhhhhhh!!! I knew it! A new Fed champion is coming! You evuls are doomed!:P

I fight for the truu KDF, for the days of #HONOUR!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Mini said the right thing on the OPvP.

You can't make people do what they don't want to do.

I will not Q.Q. about Elysion warping anymore.

He's right about not causing more problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited August 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    First the Devs don't care about PvP now the mods don't care about the PvP forums.

And since we're all bringing up old TRIBBLE I do seem to recall that it was Pandas that ruined the first and only truly Cryptic sponsored PvP event. The Classic PvP Tournament.

Pandas were involved in the forum pew that caused that yes. We were not however the ones who made the actual post that got it cancelled. That was Pax. Remember? He secrety recorded conversations on our vent and posted edited versions of it in that thread. That was what killed it, but blame whoever you gotta blame.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited August 2014

Another good reason I do not PvP. You take the game as is. The game is designed so players can trump the ill prepared. If you do not like the warp plasma, either get hazard emitters, or stop playing. Pet spam? They are allowed. Zipping around in a bug or lock box? They are allowed. Warp plasma or theta radiation? They are allowed.
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lystent wrote: »
    The game is designed so players can trump the ill prepared.

Doesn't that create the challenge of attempting to be prepared? Isn't it kind of what's missing from the PvE content in the game? It's exactly the same each time - so you don't have to be prepared for a variety of things that could happen, you're allowed to focus on a particular dance - learn it and gear to it...and end up just making it look silly?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    I was at the Vent roundtable discussion when the rules were drawn up.

Well then share the blame. I don't care.

But we haven't had any Dev interest in PvP since except despise.

And this thread started bc Pandas want more conflict and interfleet rivalries for greater entertainment purposes in OPVP. So redirecting the hate back to pandas is what everyone should do.

For all the back and forth only 1 person stepped over the line. That's all I'm saying.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    edited August 2014

LoL. AC sucks, Elite Dangerous will be out soon, as well as a number of other games that all have the same goal as SC. The difference? They're all nearly ready. SC isn't gonna be rushed because CR is getting bundles of money for nothing. In fact, it's in his best interest to drag it out as long as possible since people keep throwing money at him.

He's trying to make everyone happy and promising the universe and more to everyone. Not gonna work.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »
    LoL. AC sucks, Elite Dangerous will be out soon, as well as a number of other games that all have the same goal as SC. The difference? They're all nearly ready. SC isn't gonna be rushed because CR is getting bundles of money for nothing. In fact, it's in his best interest to drag it out as long as possible since people keep throwing money at him.

He's trying to make everyone happy and promising the universe and more to everyone. Not gonna work.

Have you even played it? Try it out, it costs about as much as a AAA console game.

The instanced multiplayer is getting more open now. Elite looks interesting, but I'll be getting everything for one fee. Funding keeps increasing too. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Have you even played it? Try it out, it costs about as much as a AAA console game.

The instanced multiplayer is getting more open now. Elite looks interesting, but I'll be getting everything for one fee. Funding keeps increasing too. :D

As a matter of fact, I have. Thank you.
    LOLSTO
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    Too bad it's a scam and will never be a real thing.

I'm not playing it right now. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]