What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intrepid Interior

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    It also contained two Bajoran weapons and 2 costumes...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tacofangs wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you mean by "Modular?"
    At this point, there is only one player ship interior made from the new Voyager stuff. It consists of 3 decks.

Deck 2: Transporter, Mess Hall

Deck 3: Captain's Quarters, Sickbay

Deck 11: Engineering, Astrometrics

Then, of course, there's the Bridge, which should have it's Ready Room and Briefing Rooms attached.

I believe (I may have missed one or two) that every chair in the interior should be sittable (except in some missions/where already occupied)

Astrometrics is on Deck 8,
    Edit: Well i read through the comments and it was addresses more or less

Also are we going to get a delta flyer interior?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I was thinking more of the Fork Phaser Rifle. Would make a decent High Density. We'd probably get the First Contact style rifle in a TNG Movie bundle or something, but would be nice.

As for uniforms... maybe the TNG Dress Uniform or Janeway's Action Hero tanktop and backpack that she wore while fighting the Macroviruses?
    OH! And how about a Macrovirus non-combat pet?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    cptdungeoncptdungeon Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Personally I really enjoy having the ability to display trophies inside my ship. It's a nice touch of customization to the otherwise bleak options associated with the interiors of ships. Plus, it's nice to say, "Hey! I did this and it was awesome!"

Taco, if it's a mess why don't you guys try to fix it? The game's already been streamlined and refined so much in the last year, I'd say this one feature is due for a look.
    The individual's rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the state.... nothing is so dangerous to a society.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Other than what I mentioned... there isn't much from Voyager that can be added costume wise. I think people would rage if it was Neelix's outfit or Kes' outfit. Can't do Seven's because its already in the c-store.

Wait... didn't Voyager find Amelia Earheart? That could make a good cross-faction outfit... maybe...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I guess we'll find out.
  • Options
    richardevegarichardevega Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    It's always been in my headcanon, in terms of STO -- again, this is my opinion on the matter...

Most of Voyager was gutted like a fish when they returned home. I was actually surprised to see Voyager still in service, considering it's a treasure trove of technology.

Given all of the things we see in the game that came directly from Voyager, it stood to reason Voyager was cut up, torn apart, and shipped off piecemeal bit-by-bit to the various Starfleet labs for study and eventually for reverse-engineering (to be released fleetwide).

The EMH's Mobile Emitter? It had to have left Voyager in order to be reverse-engineered and reproduced.

The Ablative armor consoles we see? Somebody had to rip that out of Voyager and send it to the Starfleet Corps. of Engineers to be studied and reverse-engineered.

Transphasic Torpedos? Those too. The Janeway contingency plans we see in the new tutorial? That tells me Voyager's computer core(s) were dismantled and shipped off to be compiled and studied, as well.

The Delta-class Shuttles? The original Delta Flyer II would have had to have been removed from Voyager in order to be reverse-engineered.

Assimilated Borg tech? The other lore references in terms of Borg technology, like the Aegis set?

I can go on and on in regards to examples of Voyager's technology being given to the rest of Starfleet by 2410. I wouldn't be surprised if only the hull of Voyager was left standing in San Francisco (or wherever) while Starfleet gutted the ship. Even then, it wouldn't surprise me if the hull plating was removed in order to be studied given everything the ship had gone through in the Delta Quadrant.

But eventually, apparently Voyager was recommissioned into service, but given barely anything 'original' was left, they restructured the entire interior of the ship... which made it the 'new' standard for Intrepid-class ships.

Since everything original is likely still packed up and boxed in a Starfleet warehouse after being given to top. men.

Well you are right about Voyager being gutter I think it was in Full Circle book that after they got home Voyager was sent to a shipyard to be gutted out from all the Technology they acquired during their time in the Delta Quadrant. All the Tech I believe was sent somewhere to be guarded not sure if they did not want to contaminate the timeline with the Tech from the future.

Once they where done they re-assembled Voyager back to standard with only Fed technology I believe not sure its been ages since I read that book.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Looking at a Youtube video it had Decks 1-5, 8-11.

Missing deck 6 and 7.

Don't quote me on this but I believe there was an episode where they mentioned that the Security Deck was shutdown to conserve on ship Energy. Cant recall tho if that right or not. And that was Deck 8 I believe.
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I believe (I may have missed one or two) that every chair in the interior should be sittable (except in some missions/where already occupied)

Wait, What?

Why would we need them to be sittable during missions unless missions are taking place inside the ship?

Taco, are you going to get in trouble for that little leak?
  • Options
    ragnar0xragnar0x Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I can praise that, making interiors of all ships. Its like housing in all other mmo's. Good idea, especially when they give us stuff to put on our captains cabin walls or something. I would gladly grind or reply old missions just for drops of those items for housing.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Dude... if there is anything everyone on the forums can agree on, its their love of Tacofangs. Tacofangs be awesome.

Looking forward to see more of your work Taco!
  • Options
    gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ragnar0x wrote: »
    I can praise that, making interiors of all ships. Its like housing in all other mmo's. Good idea, especially when they give us stuff to put on our captains cabin walls or something. I would gladly grind or reply old missions just for drops of those items for housing.

Those things are called trophies, and that's exactly what they dont want to add anymore.
    We need to convince them that we want trophies!
  • Options
    sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    That's one of the things that conflicts with my headcanon. But the great thing about Star Trek headcanon is it can be just as inconsistent as real canon!
    Heh!

I must say I do like that headcanon logic. Well done!
  • Options
    ussinterceptussintercept Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    Will it be possible to update bridge interiors so that if you have enough Boffs to fill the number of seats, that those seats are filled by Boffs and not random, generic "X Officer" NPCs? It's a minor pet peeve, I grant you, but it's another nice touch to the game.

Im not bothered by the different NPCs on my bridge. During the shows we see no named officers/crew manning stations.

Theres also the fact that the ship is manned 24-7 or how ever many hours they have in a day in the future.

My current problem with the bridge is that instead of my assigned Department heads. Tactical, Science, Operations and Engineering showing up on the bridge. My Away Team in their Tactical Away Team Uniform mans the stations...
  • Options
    ussinterceptussintercept Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    puttenham wrote: »
    while I don't mind you guys merging decks and making things like this easier for the game.. (I honestly don't)

your statement is pretty off. I am a retired naval vet, who served on two different ships, both the same class, and in my leangthy time in the service, the deck layout of those ships did not change one but.. there was no difference from one Ticonderoga to the next..

this would likely translate into ships of the future as well..

military ships are not like houses where you repaint, repurpose rooms, and put additions on if you don't like something.. they are built, and any changes that need to be made, are usually put into consideration with a new class of ship.. sure, this doesn't mean that if they want to add missiles or a new technology that they wouldn't add that in, but, the basic layout stays the same.. med bay is where med bay is, like the crew quarters, the mess, and the bridge..

I love ya taco, just trying to keep you thinking realistically lol...

and again, I have no problems with you guys condensing and moving stuff around in order to make it play nice with the game engine..

My only response to this. Kirk got lost on the Enterprise Refit during the Motion Picture. Obviously by the time of the Federation and Starfleet. Ship Interiors can be just as modular as their hulls.
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited August 2014
    Can I get that OP replicator which allows Voyager to instantly replace destroyed shuttles after each episode! That is one awesome ability ... come to think of it ... it is the perfect ability for T6 Intrepid!
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    macronius wrote: »
    Can I get that OP replicator which allows Voyager to instantly replace destroyed shuttles after each episode! That is one awesome ability ... come to think of it ... it is the perfect ability for T6 Intrepid!

That replicator is already on your ship. How you think you replenish your shuttle when it blows up? :p
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    yes there where many inconsistencies on Voyager but remember that the show did not go from one day to the next. Also regarding weapons Photons they would not carry Mk I photons on Voyager. They made upgrade in the 80 or so yrs since TOS to weapons and systems.

Since Voyager was the only Fed starship in the Delta Quadrant they had to come up with an industrial replicator I imagine along with ways to make mass produce Photon Torpedoes after all they had 7 long years to figure it out.
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The goal, at this moment, is to have both versions available to players.

No idea. I'd imagine it would be the Odyssey standard we've set recently, but that will be up to Design.

Ah, sorry. I get it now. I don't know the answer though. That's all in how design sets it up. It's good to make your opinions heard now though.

The interior is one size. I don't expect we'll be making multiple sizes of it. I'd say it's a medium scale interior, but I don't know the sizing all that well.

1. I don't think there is any plans to add Trophy slots at this time. The trophy system is a mess to set up and keep working. I don't think we've dealt with Trophies in any of the recent bridges/interiors. I don't expect that to change here.

2. That is not just a Tal'Shiar Ship, that's HAKEEV's ship. That interior is very specifically made for Hakeev. Hence it's not hooked up for normal player use.

Design said we only got 3 decks to deal with. They didn't want every room to be alone with a turbolift. So we consolidated down to 3, and kept the important things where they should be. i.e. the things with windows (Captain's Quarters, and Mess Hall), as well as Engineering all stay on their respective decks, and the others we moved a deck or two to match up to the others.

Makes sense with the decks. I'm usually a fan of true to canon but I'm also lazy and 6 maps to switch for one room each would, for me at least, more annoying than enjoyable.

You might probably have guessed I'm not really interested in the Intrepid ship class itself but really, reeeealy interested in a new quality interior which could be used on other federation cruisers. I got the Belfast interior and while I really like it its use is kind of restrictive. It does not make sense to use it on other ships much less on big ships. With that said:

Are there any Intrepid identification marks in the ship? Stuff like Intrepid exterior parts shown outside of a window or ships shape on displays?

Also: Would somebody from design dare to enter this topic to answer a few of the questions you could not i.e. interchangable bridges? :o
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    1. I don't think there is any plans to add Trophy slots at this time. The trophy system is a mess to set up and keep working. I don't think we've dealt with Trophies in any of the recent bridges/interiors. I don't expect that to change here.

Trophy slots were confusing new players, bloating the download needed to decorate interiors and ultimately not up to cryptics current standards. We're much better off without them!

:p
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    In regards to the mobile emitter, it was made clear it belonged to the Doctor, but there's nothing saying he didn't let others take scans in order for Starfleet to create their own. He just would have done so of his own initiative.

Spot on. In fact I'm pretty sure t's actually written into the STO lore via the data chips we get that after winning his rights to keep the emitter he agreed to taker a posting at either the soong foundation or the other science foundation (i forget which) in order to help facilitate their research into mobile emitters.

Edit: Found it!
    The Path to 2409: Volume 16, Chapter 3

Happier news for Starfleet was the successful conclusion of the dispute over the mobile emitter now in the possession of the photonic lifeform known as The Doctor.

He agreed to accept a commission as a lieutenant commander in Starfleet and took the post of chief medical officer at the research facility on Galor IV. Because the mobile emitter would be with him at Galor IV, the Starfleet Corps of Engineers would have the opportunity to study the device.

"It was never that I didn't want to let Starfleet learn more about the mobile emitter," said The Doctor in an interview with the Federation News Service. "I respect Starfleet a great deal, and I have the utmost amount of admiration for Admiral Janeway and the fine men and women in the service. I needed Starfleet to respect me."
  • Options
    ransom2375ransom2375 Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Design said we only got 3 decks to deal with. They didn't want every room to be alone with a turbolift. So we consolidated down to 3, and kept the important things where they should be. i.e. the things with windows (Captain's Quarters, and Mess Hall), as well as Engineering all stay on their respective decks, and the others we moved a deck or two to match up to the others.

Got it. You guys made the Voyager version from "Twisted". :P

Star Trek Voyager Trailer Twisted
    Star Trek Online: Foundry 02.12.2010 - 11.04.2019
  • Options
    carlosbflycarlosbfly Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    While there are a lot of things I'm interested in for the new expansion, I think this new interior would be very high at the top of the list. Can't wait!
  • Options
    jonnescoutsjonnescouts Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello there, the announcement of the voyager interior has me very exited maybe even more then anything else surrounding delta rising. I've been wanting this for a very long time now since voyager had the most consistent, and in my opinion best looking interior of any Star Trek show. I even went as far as doing a little sketch on how such an interior would look like.

I know that it has probably already been finished but that's no reason not to share my thoughts on it. First the general layout: I hope they've taken the time to do the same thing as they did with the Belfast matching the interior shape to the exterior one, so there should be corridors curving around to match the curve of the hull. Also I hope they got the deck layout right.

Deck 1 bridge, ready room and conference room:
    The command deck should have all these in their proper places, and preferably with the corridor to the back of the bridge too which connects the port bridge exit to the aft exits of the conference room and ready room.

Some other details I'd like to see on this deck include:
    - a steaming coffee pot (to ad authenticity as admiral janeway would say).
    - the movable armrest display between the captain's and first-officer's chair
    - fully sitabble chairs in the conference room that are empty by default for rp reasons.

Deck 2 mess-hall, sickbay, quarters. astrometrics, transporter room, jeffery's tube access and hopefully holodeck.

The mess hall should of course be situated in front of the deck and should include all the things we saw in the show. The option for having melic kitchen or not has already been confirmed and I applaud this. Customization is always a good thing.

Sickbay should be located in the middle of the deck, sickbays have always been centrally located for convenience and protection. It's been said many times in Star Trek that sickbay is the best shielded part of a starship together with engineering so it should be in the middle for protection.

The interior of course needs a captains quarters but I would love to see more of them all on the outer edge with outracing windows. If we can not get more then one set of quarters please put in doors suggesting there are more.

Astrometrics has also been confirmed and is another thing I'm really happy about.

The transporter room should be located on this deck too, I know cryptic likes to put it in the engineering section and that makes sense for a secondary transporter room but not the primary.

Jeffery's tube access might sound weird but the tos interior has it and voyager featured it's tubes more then any other show so please give them to us and include the hub like the one from the tos interior.

I would love to see a holodeck too, this could also take the place of the trophy room of the Belfast interior and would be great for rp purposes.

- the display in astrometrics should be changeable to different stellar phenomena
    - the mess Hal should have plenty of tables and a good view out in to space, hopefully with a bit of the hull showing as well.

Deck 3 engineering, Jeffery's tube acces and hopefully aeroponics and shuttlebay.

Engineering should of course be screen accurate including all we've seen including the upper level fully accessible preferably by a little elevator like in the show or a ladder please no quark style ramps if you do that I'd rather not be able to get there at all.

The Jeffery's tube acces should of course connect to the hub and to the one on the crew deck.

Aeroponics, although not seen all that often on screen they where mentioned a lot and I'd love to have them again great for rp purposes and it would give is some green stuff as well.

Shuttlebay now this is a big one I would absolutely love to have this, with a delta flyer class shuttle sitting ready for launch. I know no other starship interior has this at the moment but it would be amazing and it would give us a better place to switch to our small craft.

I'd also like to ask cryptic to not forget to put these maps in the foundry I could do so much with this interior. So that's my wish list I realize it's a bit long but I've been thinking about this for a long time, if you have anything to add let me know.
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2014
    I know that it has probably already been finished but that's no reason not to share my thoughts on it. First the general layout: I hope they've taken the time to do the same thing as they did with the Belfast matching the interior shape to the exterior one, so there should be corridors curving around to match the curve of the hull. Also I hope they got the deck layout right.

Yes and no. We based the hallways on what was actually built on Stages 8 and 9. So, there is one curved hallway, outside of sickbay. The rest are straight, as per the show.

Remember, Voyager is a bigger ship, and there are many more interior corridors, that have no need to follow the exterior shape of the ship.
    Deck 1 bridge, ready room and conference room:
    The command deck should have all these in their proper places, and preferably with the corridor to the back of the bridge too which connects the port bridge exit to the aft exits of the conference room and ready room.

Similar to above. We built what they built. (mostly) So, there is a Bridge, a Ready Room, and a Briefing Room. The Bridge and the Briefing Room each have curved hallways that supposedly led off to other areas on Deck 1. These short halls exist, but simply lead to doors. We did not build the rest of Deck 1. To my knowledge there isn't even a canonical floorplan for what's back there.

- a steaming coffee pot (to ad authenticity as admiral janeway would say).
    - the movable armrest display between the captain's and first-officer's chair
    - fully sitabble chairs in the conference room that are empty by default for rp reasons.

Mostly, yes. There is no steaming coffee pot, but I did leave a thermos (as shown on Janeway's desk in the show) on the desk.

The armrest/monitor is there, but it will auto deploy when you approach the command chairs.

Everything is sittable (except in some missions)

Deck 2 mess-hall, sickbay, quarters. astrometrics, transporter room, jeffery's tube access and hopefully holodeck.

Not quite. Deck 2 includes the Mess Hall and the Transporter room.

Deck 3 has the Captain's Quarters and Sickbay.

Deck 11 has Engineering and Astrometrics.

I went over this before in another thread, but essentially, design dictated that we only had 3 decks to play with (other than the Bridge). So we had to make concessions. As such, rooms with windows (Mess Hall, Captain's Quarters), and critical components (Engineering) were left on their appropriate deck, and the less critical rooms (Sickbay, Transporter, Astrometrics) were moved to those decks.

Think of it this way. Those other rooms were on other decks for Voyager. But YOUR Intrepid class ship, 40 years later, may have been rearranged a bit.

The mess hall should of course be situated in front of the deck and should include all the things we saw in the show. The option for having melic kitchen or not has already been confirmed and I applaud this. Customization is always a good thing.

Pretty much, yes.

Sickbay should be located in the middle of the deck, sickbays have always been centrally located for convenience and protection. It's been said many times in Star Trek that sickbay is the best shielded part of a starship together with engineering so it should be in the middle for protection.

Sickbay is not centrally located on the deck. As per your earlier demand that the curved hallways match the hull of the ship, the hallway outside of Sickbay is curved such that Sickbay would have to be toward the exterior of the ship, not the interior. It is on the same level as the Captain's Quarters, and since the Captain's Quarters is centrally located on the ship, the Sickbay is off to the Starboard side.

The interior of course needs a captains quarters but I would love to see more of them all on the outer edge with outracing windows. If we can not get more then one set of quarters please put in doors suggesting there are more.

We are only building out the Captain's Quarters. We are not building a full ship. This is similar to other Ship Interiors. Only key locations are represented. There are doors to imply that the ship extends on.

Astrometrics has also been confirmed and is another thing I'm really happy about.

The transporter room should be located on this deck too, I know cryptic likes to put it in the engineering section and that makes sense for a secondary transporter room but not the primary.

The Transporter Room is on Deck 2, with the Mess Hall. Yes, it should be on Deck 4, but again, we were only given 3 decks to work with, so we grouped things as naturally as we could.

Jeffery's tube access might sound weird but the tos interior has it and voyager featured it's tubes more then any other show so please give them to us and include the hub like the one from the tos interior.

I'm not sure what you're looking for here. Do you actually want to crawl through tubes? or just make it look like they are accessible?

By and large, Voyager's Jefferies Tubes were behind panels. We have not created any sections of Jefferies Tubes, but you can claim access points where ever you want.

I would love to see a holodeck too, this could also take the place of the trophy room of the Belfast interior and would be great for rp purposes.

The Holodeck is not being included at this time. Trophies are also not being added to this interior at this time.

- the display in astrometrics should be changeable to different stellar phenomena
    - the mess Hal should have plenty of tables and a good view out in to space, hopefully with a bit of the hull showing as well.

Point 1: We probably won't have time to create multiple Astrometrics screens that you can swap between. As it is, it shows the galaxy map, similar to that shown at the beginning of Year of Hell.

Part 2: Yes, The Mess Hall, and the Captain's Quarters (as well as the Briefing and Ready Rooms) have windows to the exterior (including the visible sections of Voyager's Hull.

Deck 3 engineering, Jeffery's tube acces and hopefully aeroponics and shuttlebay.

Engineering should of course be screen accurate including all we've seen including the upper level fully accessible preferably by a little elevator like in the show or a ladder please no quark style ramps if you do that I'd rather not be able to get there at all.

Airponics and the Shuttlebay are not included at this time.

Engineering is reasonably accurate. The upper section will be accessible via a click on the ladder, or the lift. Unfortunately, we can't do moving platforms, so we can't make the lift actually work.

The Jeffery's tube acces should of course connect to the hub and to the one on the crew deck.

Again, no Jefferies Tubes are included at this time.

Aeroponics, although not seen all that often on screen they where mentioned a lot and I'd love to have them again great for rp purposes and it would give is some green stuff as well.

Again, not included. This is YOUR Intrepid we're talking about, not VOYAGER. Voyager converted a Cargo Bay INTO Airponics, when they realized how long they would be traveling through space.

Shuttlebay now this is a big one I would absolutely love to have this, with a delta flyer class shuttle sitting ready for launch. I know no other starship interior has this at the moment but it would be amazing and it would give us a better place to switch to our small craft.

Again, not included. Since it isn't a part of other interiors, it's not being constructed at this time.

I'd also like to ask cryptic to not forget to put these maps in the foundry I could do so much with this interior. So that's my wish list I realize it's a bit long but I've been thinking about this for a long time, if you have anything to add let me know.

Putting Player Ship Interiors into the Foundry is not easy. ALL Player Ship Interiors are located on a single map. That means that, even if we ported it to the Foundry now, if/when we add more to the map, it wouldn't be added to the Foundry.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Taco, isn't it possible to copy a map?
    If so, just copy the interior map and add it to the foundry aaand...Bingo, all interiors immediately available. Then just copy the map again when new interiors are added.

Heres my wishlist:

1. Reconsideration regarding the mess hall trophies, OR...at least adding the two trophy shelves in the Ready room.
    2. Jeffries tube access points leading to other sections of the ship, a bit like the TOS interior.
    (I.E theres a jeffries tube entry in the sickbay that leads to engineering for instance)