test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cardassians? Playable Faction? Lets Not!

124»

Comments

• ejsphcrispejsphcrisp Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I still want a playable Bynar Captain (control 2 toons as 1).
  • ussinterceptussintercept Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tucana66 wrote: »
    You're going to love the part about being assigned to another player, participating once in a blue moon during ground actions. And then there's the eating part, too...

And being tickled for whatever little shiny item you may be hiding in your fur once and hour.
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    Can you imagine a Jem Hadar Chef or Counselor? :eek:

We have seen a Sontaran Nurse...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLNFhGjLFuA
    so everything is possible
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    All I know is that I want to play a Cardassian. An actual playable Cardassian, not an Alien generator facsimile.
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I vote yes. Variety is the spice of life, I'd love to see STO flooded with mini factions.
  • frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    flash525 wrote: »
    We have Republic Bridge Officers that are indistinguishable between factions; it doesn't show it, nor state it anywhere, but Republic Boffs are actually coded to the FED or KDF faction, and if you purchase the wrong one, you can't equip them with the costumes you might want.

Wait, really? This sounds like a bug. Which costumes are restricted? Is it only the ones you get when you pick an ally?
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    frtoaster wrote: »
    Wait, really? This sounds like a bug. Which costumes are restricted? Is it only the ones you get when you pick an ally?
    Yeah, it's the allegiance costumes that don't work properly. It is a bug, but one that has persisted since the launch of LoR. I'm pretty sure the Devs are aware of it, I guess it's just not a priority fix for them though. :rolleyes:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222