What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Discussion Thread: Season 9.5 Crafting Update

Comments

• Options
    sythkainynsythkainyn Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And how many F2P MMO's have monthly/lifetime subs?

Lots actually. At least on the subs, pretty much every f2p I've tried has had them and a few have either 'had' or still have (assuming they're still running) life time 'subscriptions'. Some of them are better then others though with having the real cash store items being mostly cosmetic items (while still having several times more free items in the game), easily gathered crafting materials (around 2 hours or so worth of a bad luck with probability table person's dedicated gathering), extra inventory space, EXTRA account bank space (although some charge for basic account space too), and little boosts to things like exp or deed/title/accolade gains.

Of course I haven't tried every f2p.
  • Options
    draogndraogn Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    For those looking for a leg up on their competition, Research and Development Booster Packages are available in the C-store for 300 ZEN. These packs includes: 40 R&D materials (15 common materials or better, 15 uncommon materials or better, 6 rare materials or better, and 3 very rare materials), 8 R&D components (3 Mk II or better, 3 Mk VI or better, and 2 Mk X or better) and 3 R&D catalysts that can be used to increase your effective school skill on a given project, yielding a higher chance to create a higher quality item. A bundle of 4 R&D Booster Packages is also available at a discount, for 1,000 ZEN.

And here is the real reason for the changes to the crafting and for the removal of the exploration clusters.
  • Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    draogn wrote: »
    And here is the real reason for the changes to the crafting and for the removal of the exploration clusters.

See, this here is why the number of monetization mechanics included in the new crafting system is a problem. If you had maybe 1-3 monetization mechanics in play, folks wouldn't have noticed them quite as readily, and you'd have greater participation and a higher volume of transactions within those monetization mechanics.

Of course, the...
    <QR> While earlier I had mentioned potentially increasing the time of all item creations to allow players to more easily get close to 100% of offline time as progression time in the system, we've instead decided to create "Research Projects". These projects will allow you to send a duty officer to do research for 20 hours at a time for a small amount of materials, making it more reasonable to progress in the system without logging in for multiple playsessions per day.

There are still more changes to outcome math and component pricing coming, but the component prices are dependent on the outcome math being final. We're also reviewing the XP curves, but no promises on immediate changes there, as we would rather bring them down over time than overreact now and have to bring them up later.
    ...is a major help since the new system has added such a massive time-gate (with dilithium bypass "feature") relative to the current system, though the overall progression curve (technically "curves", since it was stated that there are actually 4 being applied progressively) is still going to be a major hindrance in getting folks to the point where they pay the dilithium costs.

I'd still like to see crafting XP bonuses for having the "R+D - Dabbler" and "R+D - Genius" Accolades; a Common doff and a title aren't going to be that helpful in getting players to the point where they can even use the doff, and it's a Common... keep the doff, add +5% (Dabbler) and +15% (Genius) crafting XP bonuses to the Accolades. You want players at a high enough crafting level where they need those doffs, doff Roster slots, C-Store packs, Lock Box crafting doffs (we all know they'll be there), dilithium expenditures, etc. because that makes you money off the system. ;)
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Since the beginning of Season 9 i have said I wasn't impressed and now I realise how bad the crafting update is i am really debating if it is worth it to keep on playing or move on to other gmes. As I can't see anything outstanding being added for Expansion 2 especially since the Romulans are still only half a faction for over a year so definatly will not be making another alt and there isnt many other races I will want to play as unless we can play as bad guys as well apart from KDF and there not really bad guys and romulans are just reunificationists
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Oh,I read all of what you said,I just don't agree with it.

And yes,the exploration maps are stand alone maps....they were created in an automated map generator,that's why there are so many and why they are buggy as hell.These maps aren't created 'on the fly' so to speak.

I know how PWE operates,you forget that they are a Chinese company and they have their traditional ways of squeezing money out of people....fail crafting is one of them,buying TRIBBLE from the cash store to make it a bit less fail is very much in line with what they do in their other MMO's.And maybe you don't have a problem with spending a TRIBBLE ton of Dilithium on useless items,but I guarantee you a lot of people do.

It might be a F2P game,but that doesn't mean they have to nickle and dime people to death like a bunch of Ferengi.

Well considering you were going on about them releasing a half-baked product when that has been known to be the case basically since D'angelo said not long after he got here, as I stated in my post, I find that hard to believe.

I know they're a Chinese company, I also know what a grind mmo is and STO hardly qualifies for that type of game. As for other 'F2P' MMO's I've seen (not from this company) the number of pay walls you come up against during regular play is obscene. So no I can't agree with you on that at all.

However they're made though it doesn't change the basic premise that they need removing for how buggy they are, yes they ought to be fixed but at the same time they are terrible quality as they stand, auto-gen or not.

Well that depends what you mean by that, I saved my dil and purchased the plasmonic leech console, and I wouldn't call that junk. Similarly, if I want gear to get gear from the new crafting system, I'll make the base item, then when they add modifier support I'll use that to get the mods I want, therefore good investment.

That's hardly nickle and diming me out of my money, I choose to play and have fun with my friends and once I've saved I get what I want, simple as.
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    To be onest, I do not like the new crafting system...

I did not start playing sto because I like "grinding" games and if I have to pay I can pay for actions (pve, pvp)... I play as captain of a space vessell, not as a miner.

So all in all, I am not planning to spend a second on this system until I can... And I seriously hope I will not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • Options
    carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well considering you were going on about them releasing a half-baked product when that has been known to be the case basically since D'angelo said not long after he got here, as I stated in my post, I find that hard to believe.

I know they're a Chinese company, I also know what a grind mmo is and STO hardly qualifies for that type of game. As for other 'F2P' MMO's I've seen (not from this company) the number of pay walls you come up against during regular play is obscene. So no I can't agree with you on that at all.

However they're made though it doesn't change the basic premise that they need removing for how buggy they are, yes they ought to be fixed but at the same time they are terrible quality as they stand, auto-gen or not.

Well that depends what you mean by that, I saved my dil and purchased the plasmonic leech console, and I wouldn't call that junk. Similarly, if I want gear to get gear from the new crafting system, I'll make the base item, then when they add modifier support I'll use that to get the mods I want, therefore good investment.

That's hardly nickle and diming me out of my money, I choose to play and have fun with my friends and once I've saved I get what I want, simple as.

Believe what you will,but have you considered the possibility that I'm looking at this from a different perspective and maybe see something you have missed?
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Believe what you will,but have you considered the possibility that I'm looking at this from a different perspective and maybe see something you have missed?

I'm always open to that idea, but as of yet I've yet to see you put anything that convinces me that is the case. I'm talking from my experience with either other games or testing on tribble, with some projections based on dev feedback and revealed plans.

Now I haven't said I'm entirely against what you've said either. Yet the way you're wording your responses also makes assumptions about my apparent lack of understanding, instead of providing a solid argument as to why that might be.

Now if you were to give a proper argument I'd be happy to take it more seriously. It's this kind of speculative arguing that stops proper testing on tribble and why I'd advocate for it to become a more closed server, so only people who test properly and consider everything in a reasonable manner actually test.

As it is, my mate and myself had to make a video to show the devs the truth behind the claims people were making about the revamped rep trait system. That meant action was finally taken to downgrade the powers a bit so that they were more balanced. At the same time people were throwing out wild and speculative accusations about the supposed 'nerf'.

Of course it wasn't just us, but you can't call yourself a tester if you don't take everything into account, which includes testing against the old stuff and making sure you consider future additions as well.

Now like I said, if you take the time to offer proper arguments and evidence where possible I'll take it seriously but until then, no.
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Considering what I've seen out of US companies..... STO does not seem particularly grindy to me.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Champs online got a crafting revamp which shafted the players who'd spent time grinding out rarer mats. Shortly after that happened I hung up my cape and tights in that game.

Neverwinters most recent module added in items for crafting that could only be bought with zen, leading to an explosion of the currency exchange and a spike in AH prices that if anything has kept creeping upwards. Not to mention that some of the crafted gear requires random drops which have a diabolically poor rate as well as being linked to fairly specific encounters.

This revamp is smelling very similar to that when you combine the zen shop material boxes with what appears to be a wipe of peoples current progression.

Some of us have stuck with STO through it's somewhat turbulent life so I really hope that they decide to acknowledge the longevity of those peoples characters in some way.
  • Options
    nachtfangennachtfangen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I took a look at those purple weapons and thought - hey, that's pretty nice.

Then I noticed: "Can only equip 1 of this..."

Which is complete and utter Bullfeces.

If I'm going to commit the time and resources to crafting things it's for an entire loadout, not just *ONE* bloody weapon.

This relegates these to solely one use: Shuttlecraft (or Two uses if you want to include rainbow STF fits).

Lift the 'one per' restriction and you'll be onto something. As it stands now; a whole lot of effort for zip since Fleet ultra-rares are still superior.
  • Options
    betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I took a look at those purple weapons and thought - hey, that's pretty nice.

Then I noticed: "Can only equip 1 of this..."

Which is complete and utter Bullfeces.

If I'm going to commit the time and resources to crafting things it's for an entire loadout, not just *ONE* bloody weapon.

This relegates these to solely one use: Shuttlecraft (or Two uses if you want to include rainbow STF fits).

Lift the 'one per' restriction and you'll be onto something. As it stands now; a whole lot of effort for zip since Fleet ultra-rares are still superior.

ya for one bloody weapon that would be epicly tarded, but hey, it will improve the amount of Price.Dropper items now inbound to the EX i wonder if they will drop to 100+EC the replicator sell off LOL

lets hope this "improvement" isn't just a stomach shank :S

(edit) i also must point out, i can have a blast instantly off a fresh set of whites at the Exchange/Ship yard with the proper skills, which only BACKS nachtfangen's concern, and on Penny, i can bust a rainboat that makes a "fresh" 50 look bad in all MK XII tier, again, just plan these "upgrades" carefully PW, it looks awesome, but will it BE awesome to spend the time on.
    for, real ...

(edit#2)
    also, you need Dudy Officers to start, soooooo ...... looks like the lvl Mk II antiproton DHC and beams will rock bottom on EX, be out of date after the effect, AND you be all the way up to Mk IX (lvl 40s) till you can make good tier, unless the plan is to stock the lower ranks PW then by all means, some of those take a while to make, imagine how long in tier it will take to go from -10 up to +1 (new content) awesome idea *chuckles* and how much will they SPEND on it! :D lmao

i wish i was a fly on the wall in that meeting lol ...
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • Options
    carcharodon1975carcharodon1975 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm always open to that idea, but as of yet I've yet to see you put anything that convinces me that is the case. I'm talking from my experience with either other games or testing on tribble, with some projections based on dev feedback and revealed plans.

Now I haven't said I'm entirely against what you've said either. Yet the way you're wording your responses also makes assumptions about my apparent lack of understanding, instead of providing a solid argument as to why that might be.

Now if you were to give a proper argument I'd be happy to take it more seriously. It's this kind of speculative arguing that stops proper testing on tribble and why I'd advocate for it to become a more closed server, so only people who test properly and consider everything in a reasonable manner actually test.

As it is, my mate and myself had to make a video to show the devs the truth behind the claims people were making about the revamped rep trait system. That meant action was finally taken to downgrade the powers a bit so that they were more balanced. At the same time people were throwing out wild and speculative accusations about the supposed 'nerf'.

Of course it wasn't just us, but you can't call yourself a tester if you don't take everything into account, which includes testing against the old stuff and making sure you consider future additions as well.

Now like I said, if you take the time to offer proper arguments and evidence where possible I'll take it seriously but until then, no.

I'm sorry,but when I read your post on the crafting revamp,to me it seemed a bit too 'rainbows and unicorns' and completely ignoring the fact that crafting is going to be similar to what Cryptic has done in Neverwinter and Champions Online.And you can't claim that it has been a 'success' in those two games.
    Considering what I've seen out of US companies..... STO does not seem particularly grindy to me.

While STO might not be 'particularly grindy',they have been adding layers of grind to the game with each season......and there is no end in sight yet.
    The PWE/Cryptic sweatshop...not where the game is made,but where the game is played!

Take back your home,end the grind!

Volunteer moderators policing the forums is like a mall cop trying to solve a murder.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm sorry,but when I read your post on the crafting revamp,to me it seemed a bit too 'rainbows and unicorns' and completely ignoring the fact that crafting is going to be similar to what Cryptic has done in Neverwinter and Champions Online.And you can't claim that it has been a 'success' in those two games.

I don't play either, wouldn't want to anyway but I've heard they're pretty boring. That's fine anyway, like I said I just like to get the wrong assumptions about the system out the way so proper issues can be discussed. There are more tweaks incoming and I'd be happy to discuss them with anyone, I just prefer proper discussions about things :P :)
  • Options
    mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You really think Cryptic is going be worried about adding to the crafting system once launched?

They are worried about getting Expansion 2 out. Then another 2 or 3 seasons fixing that. The Gateway is still beta after 2 years plus. The exploration cluster removed after 4 years. Genesis was never updated. Foundry is still not up to par after 3 years and treated like a step child.

Should we continue.

Well if they can force us to pay through our collective noses in any other ways through crafting then they would most likely put a lot of work in to that.
    Champs online got a crafting revamp which shafted the players who'd spent time grinding out rarer mats. Shortly after that happened I hung up my cape and tights in that game.

Neverwinters most recent module added in items for crafting that could only be bought with zen, leading to an explosion of the currency exchange and a spike in AH prices that if anything has kept creeping upwards. Not to mention that some of the crafted gear requires random drops which have a diabolically poor rate as well as being linked to fairly specific encounters.

This revamp is smelling very similar to that when you combine the zen shop material boxes with what appears to be a wipe of peoples current progression.

Some of us have stuck with STO through it's somewhat turbulent life so I really hope that they decide to acknowledge the longevity of those peoples characters in some way.

My exact observations and thoughts on this. Well put, sir.
    I don't play either, wouldn't want to anyway but I've heard they're pretty boring. That's fine anyway, like I said I just like to get the wrong assumptions about the system out the way so proper issues can be discussed. There are more tweaks incoming and I'd be happy to discuss them with anyone, I just prefer proper discussions about things :P :)

Champions was a lot of fun until they moved the company focus from CO to STO (just like they did with STO when they started NWO) and made CO an endless grind and changed the crafting in to the same dung they are pushing on to STO now.

I'm sure Neverwinter is fun if you can live with the camera/toon movement which I can't. I much more prefer the camera/toon movement used in Champions and STO.
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Not sure if anyone has hit on this, but are there still going to be regular particle traces, so as to keep fleet projects able to be filled?

Because if not, than what are they going to do, about the fleet projects that require them?

And if yes, than how does the new materials, effect being able to collect older particle traces?
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Not sure if anyone has hit on this, but are there still going to be regular particle traces, so as to keep fleet projects able to be filled?

Because if not, than what are they going to do, about the fleet projects that require them?

And if yes, than how does the new materials, effect being able to collect older particle traces?

Good question.

And I also wonder how this will affect the crafting on Defera, since the consumables are useful and equipment items are necessary to craft for some of the assignments.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited July 2014

I remember reading in one of these threads that they will be changed to the new types - same as for infuse alien artifact.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    reptilesbladexreptilesbladex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is what I need to know.

1. When is this actually going live?

2. I do not craft but I do farm mats and sell them to those who do. How will this improve things for me? Should I sell what I have now after this goes live or have a fire sale and get out of the market now?

Thank you.
  • Options
    diotwdiotw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is what I need to know.

1. When is this actually going live?

2. I do not craft but I do farm mats and sell them to those who do. How will this improve things for me? Should I sell what I have now after this goes live or have a fire sale and get out of the market now?

Thank you.

1. All we know is sometime before the end of July seems likely. Some people are linking it to the Undine lock box going away, but that seems like speculation to me.

2. I would suggest getting as many old ones as you can, wait until the update, convert them into the new ones, then sell them when more people are going to be wanting to test out the new system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
  • Options
    badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If it's consumed on use it's a reagent, NOT a catalyst! I had this same argument when they changed the crafting on Neverwinter. Please stop making my inner Chemist cry!

You've already got catalysts in the new crafting system, they're called Doffs, you need to use them to craft but they're not consumed on use. The very definition of a catalyst in the new system.
  • Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The crafting is getting better, but the 15+ curve is still horrible.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    SO I got on tribble last night. It updated. it changed the order of how things are listed, which I think is not good. I would prefer the components listed first and not the end products. I also would have loved that the 20 hour mission would have been listed first.

That 20 mission is a GODSEND of a setup. With it, and my playtime, I can max my first school in 61 days if I don't use any Dilithium. This will keep it necely paced with leveling and has the potential of allowing me to see all of the schools maxed in under a year. This I find as reasonable and acceptable and now will participate in the crafting system. Thanks for the change!
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    warpedcorewarpedcore Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'll be honest, if it still has the dice roll for the quality of the end product, I'm going to be disappointed.
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tpalelena wrote: »
    The crafting is getting better, but the 15+ curve is still horrible.
    warpedcore wrote: »
    I'll be honest, if it still has the dice roll for the quality of the end product, I'm going to be disappointed.

It does but in an improved manner. Whites and Greens will drop off as possibles as you get better in skill, and then blues will quickly reduce so that your more likely to get a purple eventually.

I think making it likely that you skill eliminates lower quality levels makes this better than before. And more palatable.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    While STO might not be 'particularly grindy',they have been adding layers of grind to the game with each season......and there is no end in sight yet.
    I prefer to think of it as new things to do. It's nice to have a variety of things to work towards when I'm playing. It's boring when you run out of goals to work towards.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    reptilesbladexreptilesbladex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    diotw wrote: »
    1. All we know is sometime before the end of July seems likely. Some people are linking it to the Undine lock box going away, but that seems like speculation to me.

2. I would suggest getting as many old ones as you can, wait until the update, convert them into the new ones, then sell them when more people are going to be wanting to test out the new system.

Cool, thanks. That is what I was thinking of doing. I just wanted to make sure I read everything right.
  • Options
    xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    are the items generated from this crafting update 'bind on pickup' as it were? or can we trade some things?
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • Options
    kriskringle3kriskringle3 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    sisteric wrote: »
    That 20 mission is a GODSEND of a setup. With it, and my playtime, I can max my first school in 61 days if I don't use any Dilithium. This will keep it necely paced with leveling and has the potential of allowing me to see all of the schools maxed in under a year. This I find as reasonable and acceptable and now will participate in the crafting system. Thanks for the change!

Don't count your eggs yet. I expect that a "Coolown" will be implemented. I would expect anywhere from 2 days to a week, probably the same amount as the doff requisition missions.

As such.... without dilithium boosts this process wil still be SLOW.
  • Options
    startrek1warsstartrek1wars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Plus, XP has been reduced from 8/min to 5/min. :(