test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Amelei: I'm open to it...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    *He smiles and then wraps his arms around her.*

Jackson: So something like this?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,276 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Quinn: Aww I was just about done. Oh well its not like its going to go anywhere. I'm ready when you are.

*As kuntel attacks it begins fusing with Eight's aura and Eight's eyes change and the black streaks and symbols begin reappearing on her face. but now her fingers begin turning into claws and her skin pales.*

Eight: What ach *Distorted voice* are you doing?

OoC: Oh its not abaddon at all.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    *Amelei sets the PADD down and leans into him*
    Krystal: Kun...
    Deunan: Relax. *Grabs a toolkit*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited November 2014
    *Let's go of the energy and it starts tracking through Eight's aura and attacking the sinister energy where ever it can be found.*

*Jackson leans his head in and tries to prompt a kiss.*
    edited November 2014
    *He is able to damage the parts that have yet to fuse into eight's aura but it continues becoming one with eight. Eight's fingers are now clawlike and her skin is pure white. He sleeves begin tearing as a hard substance begins spreading up her arm forming a sort of elbow spike and shell/. There is a similar noise as her shoes tear open and her feet begin turning into claws. Her hair beings to whiten.*

Eight: *Distorted voice* Maybe we should stop.
    edited November 2014
    *Pulls out of the aura. Looks her over...*

Actually, this is similar to something I've seen before. It's just an energy being possessing you. It seems to be more powerful than usual, but if we do this every now and then, I should be able to kill it eventually.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    (OOC: Trills get all the action on this series, too :D)

(Rose heads to the medbay, Gets there and looks over the readings, and it is indeed her body is fluctuating between female and male. Rose then uses her identification spell, and sees that she has absorbaed almost of the hex)

(Rose hit her communicator.)
    Rose: Rose, ro Dr. Reynolds. Doc, you need to come to the medbay, Rachel as absorbed almost all the tg energy, and her own body is trying to reject the gender changes. So she is a flux between female and male.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited November 2014
    Amelei: *Allows it*
    Krystal: What... the hell... was that?
    Kayla: And what am I supposed to do? That's kinda outside my area of expertise.
    edited November 2014
    Eight: *Distorted voice* I don't need to kill it I just need it under control. *Looks over her arms and legs* Dammit now I need a new uniform. *she begins returning to normal and all of her changed features disappear but this time her eyes remain with the whites black.* *Normal voice* Well at least you can do something about it. Oh well its a long story krystal.
    edited November 2014
    *Jackson pulls back after a while.*

Jackson: That... was nice.

*The medic looks at Rose.8

Medic: That's whats happening? Oh, the poor woman.

*He bites his lip, kinda cutely.*
    edited November 2014
    Rose, to Kayla: Well, cant solve it, but we can mitigate the pain she is feeling. Whats that alien drink she was having earlier, some kind of nuerotoxin. She used it like hard alcohol.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited November 2014
    Kayla: I don't know...
    Amelei: Yea...
    edited November 2014
    Joule: I'll get right on to replicating you a new uniform admiral.
    edited November 2014
    *A new tactical officer walks on the bridge for his shift, a new lieutenant actually. He's replacing the assistant security officer who was lost during a fight. He keeps catching Tala's eye.*

OOC: This is it, the last one I'm doing. Dee and Gaila can take care of their selves.

Jackson: Wanna go get something to eat or something?
    edited November 2014
    Rose, to Kayla: thought you light horse mercs knew all the new liquors. Ill se if I can pry Kuntel from Krys. Rose out.

Rose calls Krystal: Kyrs, this is Rose, is your husband around. Rachel absorbed almost the entire tg field, but is in immense pain as her body is trying to reject the changes. Does he know about an alien drink that is a neurotoxin. I know Rachel uses that as Alcohol substitute as her body breaks down normal poisons.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited November 2014
    Krystal: Hey Kun? Its for you.
    Amelei: Sure.
    Tala: *Observes the new guy*

(Eh... Gaila wasn't going to be a main anyways. Wasn't expecting anyone else to hook up either. *shrug*)
    edited November 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *A new tactical officer walks on the bridge for his shift, a new lieutenant actually. He's replacing the assistant security officer who was lost during a fight. He keeps catching Tala's eye.*

OOC: This is it, the last one I'm doing. Dee and Gaila can take care of their selves.

Jackson: Wanna go get something to eat or something?

OoC: I was kinda figuring maybe Quinn starts to grow on Dee. Or maybe Eight falls for one of them. Then again Eight is a chick at the moment,
    edited November 2014
    *Looks at Krys.*

Huh? What do they want?

Jackson: Come on then.

*He takes her hand.*

*He smiles a little shyly at her.*

OOC: Quinn can take Dee, but I always did plan on taking Tala at one point. In fact, I was thinking my main would get her, but then somehow ended up with Krys.
    edited November 2014
    Eight: *Not really paying attention at this moment* Its a good thing I didn't finish transforming. That would have been very very bad.
    edited November 2014
    Rose, over Krys communicator: kuntel, Rachel has abosrbed almost the entire tg field. Her body is trying to fight the changes, as her DNA is being written and rewritten between male and female. Shes in alot of pain, and the normal anestithzing agents arent working. I know she was drinking an alien cocktial that was a neurotoxin. Any idea what it might be
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited November 2014
    Get some Pentaxian ale, Romulan ale, bloodwine, and a bottle of Balkan 176 vodka. Should be able to kick her. It would kill a regular man immediately, and probably a horse as well.
    edited November 2014
    Amelei: *Smiles and accepts the offer*
    Krystal: *shrug* I honestly don't know.
    edited November 2014
    *Smiles.*

It's okay. I got it.

*Jackson takes her to Ten Forward, where he smiles at her.*

Jackson: What do you want?

*The new guy tilts his head, looking at some reports.*

New Guy: Uhm, First Officer? I think you should see this...
    edited November 2014
    Joule: *Over Eight's combadge* Admiral it looks like their ship can't replicate the same material your old uniform was made out of. I can make you a regular uniform but I'l have to... ermh cough take your new measurements.

Eight: What?
    edited November 2014
    Rose, to the one of the medics: get what he says, and set it up as an IV drip. (Points at another medic) We are going to put her in some water, to help cool her body.

(10 minutes later, Rachel is in a bath, with that concoction in an IV drip. She is in alot less pain and her body temps ae stablizing.)

Rose: Never thought that watching Old West shows at late night would be helpful, but it works.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited November 2014
    Krystal: Roughly translated as your new figure is a bit of a problem. *Gestures at her own chest for emphesis*
    *Tala walks over to investigate*
    Amelei: *Thinks for a minute* I'll settle for a sandwich right now.
    edited November 2014
    Eight: Oh boy. I can't wait for this. *Sarcasm*
    edited November 2014
    *Snickers behind a hand.*

*The new guy shwos her several reports about what's going on with Rachel, the Admiral, the Arboretum, and the Holodeck.*

New Guy: This all seems very strange. Should we inform Command at Jenolan?

*He tilts his head inquisitively, and looks somewhat cute by accident.*

Jackson, smooth and emphasized: What kind of sandwhich?

*He looks at her and sort of gestures with their interlocked hands.*
    edited November 2014
    (Rose lets Kayla know what she did (basic idea, let Rachel system fight it off, just keep the body norished, and the pain managiable))

Rose: I am hungry, so im going to 10 Forward to relax. Let me know if anything happens. ( to one of the medics)
    Ancient Griffon insult