test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,155 Arc User
    Kaden:.... don't go doing that to me.... how did you even? *starts walking towards the medical bay*

Dundee: he likely wanted to introduce me to other people that would also want me to see a small windowless room with a door that locks from the outside. *continues filling out the form, putting the PADD on the bartop and looking around* wish I had a Tequila Sunrise right now.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,904 Arc User
    Evelynn: the force. It resides in every living thing and it’s how I see since my species are born with out eyes.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Kaden: Okay then. I will question that more later. *heads into the medical bay*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    *alex grabs the PAW and starts tapping it with his fingers, sending off the form for processing and filing, including his personal code to ensure it gets processed quickly, as well as sending off a copy to whatever part of the federation deals with these things (maybe the diplomatic corps? idk - either way, we're going to get an interesting reaction and alex is going to get several cheesed-off politicians - and probably starfleet brass too - on his butt), then calls quark over and asks for a tequila sunrise*

(and who's gonna handle all the political personage anyway? since the person who used to do it isn't around anymore)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Quark: *walks over to take the order, leaving and coming back with the Tequila sunrise*

Dundee: well. That's been taken care of. Thanks for the drink

(I ain't. Forget that. Especially after rose put that cheeto man parody in, ain't touching that with a 10 foot pole. I'm already frustrated reading the news every day)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    (i'm pretty sure we undid that - because that was hitting WAY too close to home

and i am certainly not doing it, because i don't like talking to myself, which is what i'd be doing here - also why i'm not doing any starfleet spook coming after dundee)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (I would have remembered undoing it because I know I would have felt relief)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    (well, we can always say he choked to death on a corona beer - assuming corona is still a brand in 2419)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Still 2418 but I get your point. I whole heartedly agree with this but I don't know if the others will)

Dundee: so.... I've been told I need to see terminator?
  • Options
    jaessa: *looks over* oh evelynn..... whos your friend?

evelynn: *hops down to the ground* is jorin going to be ok?

jaessa: so far it looks like it...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    alex: terminator? why on earth...*todd takes this moment to speak up in a soft voice* he, umm...he yelled at the AI of the ship we came here on, imperator...and i told him he shouldn't do that in case it ever goes SKYNET

alex: yeaaaah, that'd do it...you really shouldn't yell at or insult our AI - it may not be truly sapient, but it still deserves respect...or at least neutral indifference; starfleet's already had several issues with rogue AI over the past 200 years - i intend to avoid such problems down the line because i actually learn from history; they've also had many problems treating clearly sapient androids and robotic units as actual sapient beings and not just tools, plus there was the whole synth incident during 2399, which you should probably read up on, because it nearly spiraled out of control (pun hurhurhur) into a galaxy-wide extermination of organic life​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kaden: uhhhh.... je m'appelle Kaden Bernadotte *waves with his new bionic hand, still trying to get used to it*

Dundee: Ooooookay then... I'll be nicer to the computer. I just didn't want my clothes deleted.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    alex: rather attached, are we? i feel the same way about this *he motions to the dark purple leather spiked collar around his neck* my mate bought this for me centuries ago as a kinky gag gift...i don't think he expected me to actually wear it as a normal apparel accessory​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: that's adorable. *grins, taking a gulp of his drink* but yeah I love this jumpsuit. Probably whatever left of my clothes I have left too. There's a story behind this but... not about to talk about it here. Don't think I ever have or ever will get a gift in that sorta context. I think he put it in better words than me *hikes a thumb at Todd*
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    *alex glances questioningly at todd, who quietly murmurs 'he thinks he's either ghey, or asexual'* ah...yeah, i can see why you might not ever receive a gift like that if the latter ends up being true *he then gets to his feet after leaving behind enough latinum to pay for the food and drinks* at any rate, i'm about to depart for a mission in the gamma quadrant; you can remain here or head back to the ursini with mooncaller rustmane here, but perhaps it might be better if you come with me, so you can see how i operate - i trust you are aware of current events concerning the hur'q, as i imagine you would have been informed of any pertinent information on the way over here (which todd, with ample help from the ship's computer, did)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: I would say so but I find a lot of it hard to believe. Still I guess I'll go with you. *looks at Todd* make sure that Hans and Rockatansky are well... and make sure they're remembering to Feed baby. I ain't gonna let them starve me dingo! *downs the rest of his drink*
  • Options
    alex: well, let's go then - we'll be getting the pre-mission briefing from odo before we enter the wormhole, then we're headed for the masan system to investigate an ancient dominion research station (i guess - i don't remember how doomed to repeat starts; i THINK it's one of those missions where you go to the system in question and you get the briefing there instead of getting it on DS9 - and yes, he was informed about the dominion on the way over too, founders and all) *he then taps his comm* krys, you ready to depart?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Dundee: seeya later my only modern friend. *waves goodbye to Todd before following Alex*

*Alex can see Kaden standing in the doorway of the sick bay from Quark's, likely remembering him as the kid that got his arm taken off when they went to rescue quark. Now with a red painted bionic arm made by jorin. Alex may remember him yelling about his hat being left on quark's ship while still in the shock of being told he would lose his arm*
  • Options
    (i remember nothing about a hat

also, last chance for a spook to show up trying to take dundee into custody...anyone...bueller bueller?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,218 Arc User
    (Actually we did undo that, Rose themself was the one who replaced him with someone normal, but I don't remember who the replacement was)

Rax: Don't worry, I managed to save him before he was hurt too badly.

Mako: I don't think I've ever seen a Miralukan child before, she's adorable.

Oculus: We just have to wait for him to recover.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (I don't remember that but if it actually happened then good.)

Kaden: *glances back towards quarks holding his new bionic arm and quietly cursing to himself about his hat*
  • Options
    alex: well, let's go then - we'll be getting the pre-mission briefing from odo before we enter the wormhole, then we're headed for the masan system to investigate an ancient dominion research station (i guess - i don't remember how doomed to repeat starts; i THINK it's one of those missions where you go to the system in question and you get the briefing there instead of getting it on DS9 - and yes, he was informed about the dominion on the way over too, founders and all) *he then taps his comm* krys, you ready to depart?

(*pokes rattler with a bat - and i don't mean the sports kind*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jaessa: this is evelynn my little sister.

Evelynn: *gives a shy wave to them*

Jaessa: *looks over at Kaiden* thank you for keeping her out of trouble... she has a habit of finding it.... *as she finishes an officer walks in holding a bag of stuff and hands it to evelynn.*

Officer: who are you people.... I have work to do....*he says sounding dazed as he walks off*

Jaessa: evelynn did you just bend that officers mind for snacks?....

Evelynn: *pulls down her hood nodding. Her messy platinum blonde hair loosely falling down to her shoulders as she finds a seat next to jaessa* mmm hmm.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,028 Community Moderator
    (Stop poking me with Reina. That's Reina's job.)

Krystal: Just finishing up some paperwork. I swear I get more than I ever did as a Captain... and I swear the boring Geological Surveys multiplied by 10! AT LEAST! I Don't care how interesting this rock is! Its a rock! Unless it is a fossil of some prehistoric animal... DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT ROCKS!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    you done yet? *alex deadpans in the doorway of the bar, certain there was at least one person on the promenade who didn't hear her ranting about rocks* and not all rocks are rocks - some rocks people will kill over​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Pretty much. Just needed to vent. I hate paperwork.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    alex: who doesn't? why do you think i'm away from lunari as often as possible? and even that doesn't stop the paperwork because subspace and the quantum foam is a thing...blargh *he pulls a mock-disgusted face as he heads for the transporter room*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kaden: I'm.... not questioning it. Glad I could keep her out of trouble. And her keeping me out of it at the same time I suppose.

Dundee: *waiting to follow Alex, squinting confused about Krystal's rock rant*
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea... well... talk to me when you have to deal with some scientist acting like the layers on a rock are some profound, galaxy altering revelation. Honestly its about as exciting as someone describing the signifance of the layers of my sub sandwich as if the fact that there's a layer of salami with a layer of pepperoni is mind blowing.
    I'm all for scientific discovery... but when you innundate me with a literal microscopic description of the layers of a piece of sandstone to that kind of detail... my eyes glaze over in two seconds. And I get these things every frakkin' day.
  • Options
    *alex comes to a sudden halt* what visigoth pairs pepperoni with SALAMI?! you never put those two meats together - you separate them with one or more different types of meat​​

#LegalizeAwoo