test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Oculus: *she pants, holding onto Jaessa* Maybe we should go back and get a few more drinks...? *she looks like she has an idea forming*

*T'Lera breathes heavily, pulling Briana close to her and Jakara and giving her another kiss, using more of what she is learning from Jakara's tutelage, starting to have a hard time hiding something of hers*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    *Reina gets a clever idea and takes a strand of Krystal's hair off of a brush, using it to brew a potion while she finishes getting dressed, making a few modifications to the recipe for some unique effects*
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Jaessa: I had an idea of my own~

Jakara: *starts undressing her and t’lera as she kisses and suckles on her neck* (and fading that to black)
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Oculus: What is it?~ *she looks very excited*
    jaessa: oh you'll just have to see. (and fading to black)

bones: ah yes, my left arm is prosthetic like yours, here. *hands kaden a padd like device.* take in good hand and read. it will show ways to get use to new arm. for me it took while to feel like normal but now new arm is stronger then old one and more precise. in time you will find that new arm is better perhaps?

*off somewhere in deep space an escape pod of a strange design floats aimlessly forward with three occupants in it. inside the pod a tall 7'0 amazonian woman with raven black hair and blood red eyes lays on the ground bleeding out with a broken blade of some sort thru her chest, and what seems like the body of a dead eldar female.*

valendria: well.... *coughs up blood* this is a fine mess.... at least the eldar...... didnt get what they came for.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Kaden: well this one is temporary while jorin makes that new one. so i may need to start trying to adapt to it all over. *takes the device*

*A man dressed in what essentially looks like a Red Army soldier in a winter outfit, with advanced plate armor on his shins, knees, chest, shoulders and arms, he has a backpack on with his helmet dangling from it and an ushanka on his head*

Grenadier Major: indeed.... The Emperor protects. What are my orders, madam inquisitor?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Mirror Raneson: *Notices Dundee escaping* Huh?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    valendria: *sighs* for now there isnt anything we can do....
    Grenadier Major: you will survive, won't you?

Dundee: damn it! *starts to bolt away*

Nick: Krystal... are you good or do you have to go get changed too? If so please do while we're already here waiting on Renia.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    valendria: i doubt it..... we're floating in unknown territory.... *coughs up more blood* and theres no medic...... years of service..... ended here...... this is truly how i die then.... *her expression is depressed and some how somber*
    Mirror Raneson: Hey wait! *Moves to follow Dundee*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Grenadier Major: We could pull out the blade and Cauterize it closed.

Dundee: *Scoops up a hand full of sand as he runs, headed towards the jungle*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Gaia: *whispers* Should have figured. Vampire sense of smell is close to, if not equal to werefoxes. At least I think they are. Krystal probably didn't notice due to not being familiar with particular scents.

Krystal: I can get changed. Although I honestly don't know what to wear, and I don't particularly feel like a dress. *goes to get changed out of her uniform*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: we will be here! *whispers to Gaia* at least she didnt put two and two together... and I gotta say given what Renia said it would have been rather easy
    valendria: heres hoping..... it works..... *she grows weaker and weaker by the minuet.*
    edited May 2020
    Mirror Raneson: *Continues to pursue Dundee* Wait! Stop!
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    *Soon an Amarie class vessel begins to Approach the escape pod, scanning it before beaming the entire pod up to their cargo bay, Valendria and the major being transported to the ship's sickbay where and armored Orion woman is waiting along with some doctors*

???: Okay, when the scanners said they were injured nobody told me they were going to have an entire damn sword impaled in h their chest. *she moves a doctor a bit roughly* Don't just stand there! Help her!

*The doctors begin to pull out various tools, injecting Valendria with a painkiller and stopping the bleeding around the blad so they can remove it*

Nexa: I am Nexa, and you are aboard the S.S. Creed, my personal vessel. It appears you were lucky we detected your pod I'm not sure how much longer you would've lasted. *she's a fairly busty woman though she is wearing a loose fitting version of the privateers suit with some modifications to better fit her body*

Reina: I'm done! Krys, why don't you wear something tasteful? *she starts helping her choose her outfit*
    Grenadier Major: *uses his laspistol to heat the blade of his combat knife* ready to pull it out? You may want to bite down on something. I may also have some things left in my medkit

Dundee: *runs into the jungle at what would be an unnatural pace for a regular human*

Grenadier Major: madam inquisitor, Xenos! *he draws his lasrifle*
    Nexa: Xenos? What the hell are you going on about? *She ducks behind Valendria while they operate on her, before tossing a small device onto his laser rifle that electrocutes it, either short circuiting it or acting like an emp* We saved your life, why are you pointing guns at us?!
    Valendria: *looks around half conscious and flailing her arms*

*the third occupant a female of an unknown species and physical make up unlike anything seen in the galaxy lays on a bio bed unconscious and in critical condition*
    Nexa: Can you not shoot at us until we finish? *she waves at a doctor, the other woman getting treated quickly while Nexa comes around and kicks the laser rifle out of the Grenadier's hand.* Just calm down.

*The doctor's restrain Velendria in some small straps and sedate her, waiting for her to stop flailing before they finish removing the sword and sealing the wound*
    Grenadier Major: *with no universal translators he does not understand her, drawing his combat knife and a strange looking pistol, the rifle doesnt go far as its connected by power cables to his backpack* The Emperor protects!

Nick: well... I'm probably gonna have a few drinks while we're out... as if it would actually do something to me.
    edited May 2020
    Nexa: You know what, that's enough showing off. Computer, iniate quarantine forcefield around biobed 3. *she steps back as a forcefield is placed around the biobed and locks him in it.* Someone get me my combadge, I don't understand why this dolt can't speak with us but surely it will help. *she crosses her arms and places a Starfleet badge on her shoulder, making sure the translator function works by saying something in Orion then looking back to him* We rescued you, you idiot.
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Grenadier Major: *holsters the pistol and takes the rifle back in his hands, attaching the knife as a bayonet as he attempts to stab the force field*
    *The knife is incapable of piercing the field, it just stops completely. Putting too much force causes kinetic feedback, sending a physical Shockwave against the knife*

Nexa: You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are you? We found your escape pod and could tell 2 of you needed medical attention so we picked you up.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    (comrade? have you still not learned to turn auto-correct off by now?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Grenadier Major: *he takes the mask and helmet hanging off his backpack, putting them on, circulating his breathing* you won't hold me here Xenos!

(Ironic cause this guy is dressed like he's in the red army in winter. And speaks with what sounds to he a russian accent)
    Nexa: Why are you calling us Xenos? That's like a term for aliens right? *she scratches her head, her crew is of mixed races but there are several humans working in the sickbay* I'm just going to leave the quarantine field up. I don't trust your crazy TRIBBLE to not try and kill us while we're operating on the two injured.
    Grenadier Major: *takes a grenade off his belt, holding it in his hand and starting to pull the pin*
    Nexa: You idiot, that's not going to do anything other than kill you, and damage the bed. *She sighs, then taps her combadge* Nexa to transporter room, please remove the explosive device from sickbay. And any others the sensor's detect. *She glares at the man as the grenades are transported away* If you attempt to damage my ship or harm my crew again, I'm going to have you transported out into the vacuum of space where you can enjoy the last fleeting seconds of your life watching my ship warp out of the system before you either freeze to death, or inevitably run out of air in the cold emptiness. Do. you. under. stand? *she talks real slow with her last few words* There will be no third chances. You try one more thing, you die. I'm nice, but I am not going to put my crew at risk for whatever insanity is flowing through your head. *She rubs her temples* Someone remind me to ignore the next escape pod we find. I'm not starfleet anymore, Its not my job to be the hero riding in to save every ungrateful curr in the galaxy.