What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,929 Arc User
    jakara: truce?

zander: *sighs* alright fine. *she lets go of her as the two get up from the floor and head over to krystal.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*prods thread with spatula*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo, Amanda, Fiona all gotten plates and offering them to Krystal.

Leo: Auntie Krystal is the Best.

Amanda: Bestest Best Auntie.

Fiona: Best Bestest Auntie.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,181 Arc User
    Briana: *Smiles, picking her plate up*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose, fiegning being upset: Who lets them have snowball fight?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Just gotta wait a few more minutes kids. I'll grill up some hot dogs for you.
    *gives Alex a couple steaks before putting on said hot dogs to cook*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *moves to an empty part of the eating table to chow down on the bloody meat, swiping another roll on the way while zander and jakara are distracted by other things because they're that damn good*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: *Grabs some more eggrolls and some various other foods before walking to go sit down, stopping by Alex for a moment* Hey, can i ask a favor really quick?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    what? *he mumbles around a muzzleful of roll, having stuffed the entire thing into his mouth*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I think My captain is gonna be coming to this. He doesn't need to know that I'm going to be going to another galaxy. Plus for all intents and purposes he thinks I'm on medical leave... So if you could not mention me going there or anything like that, that would be pretty awesome of you.
  • Options
    *he swallows the entire roll down with a hard gulp* yeah, i suppose...uh, were there other people you didn't really want knowing, perchance?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Uhhh.... Raneson and Onyx most notably but other than that, Not really.... Also I know matt is in hiding but can you send him a message with the memo i guess... I should probably get jorin here...
  • Options
    *alex squirms uncomfortably on the chair* ehhhh....raneson kind of...already knows​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: Wut... Why?!
  • Options
    because you never told me to keep it a secret until this moment!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Walks over with Oynx, hearing the last part* What's this about secrets?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    *alex sighs and mutters* speak and He doth appear...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: *sighs* at least you can keep quiet with my Captain.
  • Options
    dunno what the big deal is with people not knowing anyway - eventually SOMEONE is going to figure out you aren't here​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: yeah he'll know I'm gone but I could be at Risa for all he knows
  • Options
    and suppose he sends someone to check?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: will he though?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs, looking at Briana* I wish could come with you to M-33 though, Bri. Never know if you'd need an experienced ARC Trooper at your side... But I'm also kinda interested in seeing what the Lythari Imperium is like here in this galaxy.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: I think our group will be fine. Just try to not talk about all this when my Captain arrives...
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Prime Raneson: *Nods* Alright. I've got you covered, Bri. I'll keep quiet about it.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    i don't think it would be a good idea for you to go to triangulum anyway - remember when jorin first showed up here and how you ran your mouth off and nearly got shot? if you did that with a FULL mandalorian, you WOULD have gotten shot​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Briana: I have to agree with Alex... so probably for the best you don't come along. Plus there aren't completely different quarters on the ship. Its probably all separated by curtains and dividers and things like that...

and in your condition, no thanks. Especially if you were gonna bring Onyx along. Nobody on the ship needs to hear that... and if they did end up hearing it, jorin would be puking on everything.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Prime Raneson: Uh... *Blushes* Right...
    Oynx: *Embarassed look*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    and let me reiterate...try to stay out of wild space - particularly the region due galactic south, for...well, i'll show you *alex pulls out a holoemitter and projects a map of triangulum on a nearby flat surface, then points to the area indicated*

(and here you can view my TRIBBLE gimp job to show the rough area the imperium was located there - it encompasses grids 19-21 and N-Q, or thereabouts:

Star-Wars-Galaxy-Map-Lythari-Imperium-Scaled.jpg​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Briana: Speaking of Jorin... *Puts her plate down and pulls out her PADD, messaging jorin. Sending it and looking up at the map* Woah....

Message: Hey Jorin, we're having a Barbecue in the Holodeck on K13. Come join us and get some food. Just dont talk about the whole trip to your time and galaxy while you're here please.