Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: Oh really.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yea. I also have a Tzenkethi defector chillin' on the Lexington to keep her away from everyones favorite spooks. *taps out a message for her aide* I'm gonna have to take a look around the station, see how things are doing.

Rose... how'd the new ship handle? She worthy of her name?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: Considering we didnt have time to modifiy her, she was good. She's got the firepower, but We need to loosen the lockouts in the controls, The kids got a hold fo cryons and my ready room. I was wonderong when wh get the Adm Foxy Grillmaster out again?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *smiles* As soon as we get a breather, I'll pull out the grill again. Unfortunately Draconis III won't be a good place so... we'll probably have to settle for a holodeck on the Lexington. Not like we're gonna be able to slip out to Solanae again for a while.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,181 Arc User
    Briana: *Looks at the station while sipping her coffee* maybe i should go over there for a bit... Romani is gonna see through my lie anyway... and it's too quiet over here... *Finishes her Coffee* yeah, may as well...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: We need it,
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Yea. We do.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (got hit by a massive storm back on monday, power got knocked out for almost two days, primary internet's STILL out and the backup network has limited data usage...so i'm not going to be on until they fix it, and no one's continuing with out me - so whatever you're doing, find something else to do until then)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    ( Then a large gateway opens up, and a large glowing asteroid heads for Venus)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Briana lazily walks to Tepes' transporter room then beams over to K-13. Blinking a few times as she looks around from the transporter pad*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    (Just got back from Deadpool 2. It's a lot better than the first and the first was great.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (I saw it too. it was amazing!)
  • Options
    (*facedesk*)
  • Options
    (I'm working morning shift tomorrow so I'm going to bed now. Though I'm getting off an hour earlier.)
  • Options
    Jadzia: *going over some stuff in her quarters*
    Krystal: Hm... *taps out another message for her aide, asking where a good place for a barbecue would be*
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    *Briana steps off the Transporter pad and starts to walk around K-13 aimlessly*
  • Options
    Kesse: Brisbane, Australia.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Something a little more local Kesse. And I probably already have to compete with an Aussie Orion.
  • Options
    Kesse: He is a Top Ender, he thinks Brisvegas is only the armpit of the universe. Hydroponics on K-13
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Briana wanders past Krystal's line of sight as she walks around K-13*
  • Options
    Seventeen: *hugs Jadzia from behind resting her chest on her head* Whatcha doin?

*Ashley is also wandering around K-13*
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,929 Arc User
    Jorin: *Finishes his meal.* it's been nice talking but I need to figure out how to get the destroyer next to your station back to my time and galaxy.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (Well, first you need the Yellow brick road, and follow it)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Thanks. We've taken a lot of hits and morale's a bit low. We need something good so... I am going to barbecue.
    Jadzia: Going over some data about possibly restoring Draconis III's biosphere using Lukari tech.
  • Options
    *Briana walks over to a window and stares out it mindlessly, grabbing another cup of coffee from a replicator on the way.*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    *A Galaxy class cruiser warps into the system*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Seventeen: Its amazing how far the lukari have come since we first met them.

Oculus: Alright.

Ekarn: Good luck.

Cleo: Bri Bri. *pops up next to Briana* Show me your ears.
  • Options
    Jadzia: Yea. it is. They went from Warp 2 probes to full on exploreres.
  • Options
    Briana: What?.... *Sips her coffee, still processing the world around her* Whaddaya mean?...
  • Options
    Seventeen: so do you think we can restore it.

Cleo: The fox ones.