test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (The dog was Kuntel's, so it has magical charms on it. I think its still with Jade and her kids.)

Rose walking with Jessica to thier quarters: So how tired are you? Think you cna handle 4 emotionally charged kids?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Slimed by a... God dang it. Kermit got out again... Mr. Ambassador... I regret to inform you that... you were only slimed by a commom frog. Same kind that I'm sure is found on your Earth in Andromeda.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Kaiden: Kermit? like the Muppet?

Udina: But how did it disappear so fast?

Amanda steps out on the bridge of the Valkyrie.

Amanda: I told you Jack, it just Wow.

Ishikawa: Boss, you got some visitors.

RAdm Rose turns to face the two kids: Well, if you got this far, come over here and give your Mommy a hug. (She isn;t mad, and she does put a smile on her face)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (it hopped away)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (No, it has a personal cloaking and teleport field)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *straight face* Magic.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    (it's a common frog...and those f.uckers can hop really fast)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (its Shadow pet, and nothing Shadow does is normal)
    Udina: Whose Pet?

Kaiden: Not him. (as he does a facepalm)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (lots of abnormal people have normal pets; look at neville longbottom - nothing magical, special or exciting about that toad of his whatsoever)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: My husband's, however I believe my daughter had been trying to care for Kermit more these days, so I guess you could say its her's.
  • Options
    *just then, shadow walks into sickbay* kayla, have you seen kermit? he's not in his tank AGAIN...i swear, i'm going to chip that damn frog one of these days​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Udina narrows his eyes: And the devil shows his true form.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: He apparently slimed Ambassador Udina. Was Evelyn playing with him again?
  • Options
    probably...either that or he somehow got out on his own​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: You and Evie need to keep an eye on that frog.
  • Options
    i can't keep a constant eye on him, and he's a sneaky TRIBBLE...worse than trevor ever was​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: Haven't you put a tracer on him by now?
  • Options
    i'm GOING to if he keeps disappearing on me!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: No... you're going to do it the second you find him. *non negotiable tone*
  • Options
    i still have to find him first before i can even do that​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kayla: Then... DO IT!
  • Options
    *the dust cloud slowly fades away*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,245 Arc User
    Veronica: How'd they get up here? *looks confused as Jack walks over to Rose*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (*runs over thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    RAdm Rose: Well, Karter would make sure if they wanted to coem up here, they'd be safe. SO I am thinking they wanted to see thier parents. (As Amanda goes an hugs Veronica, as RAdm Rose hugs Jack) So why you up here, Jack?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jack: We bored. Wanted to see the bridge.
  • Options
    Amanda: Yeah, more lights and beeps then Turner. (She sees the screen) Oh, we going fast.

RAdm Rose: Yep, Warp speed 6 right now.

Amanda: Grandpa here we come.

RAdm Rose: Ishikawa,Axel, I am taking my family into the ready room.

Ishikawa: Understood. (As RAdm Rose picks up her son and does a pane sound as they head for the ready room)

Rose, at the door of thier Quarters: You know, they are going to jump on you, so act surprised.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (can we go now?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica: *smiles* Okay.

*Veronica takes the kids into the ready room*
  • Options
    (*runs over thread* andromeda)​​

#LegalizeAwoo