What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Present.

the Iconians keep on firing at the Allaince ship in orbit around Earth. However, the dreadnoughts that were disengaged are now firing at the barrier. now being joined by numerous other ship and a whole bunch of small sphere, simailr to the sphere weapon used by the Xindi.

Shon: What are they doing?

Nog: Damn it, they don't need to break the barrier to destroy Earth. All that power has to go somewhere and some of that popwer is heat that radiates into the atmosphere.

Shon: and enough of it, will roast the planet, or they drop the barrier.

L'Miren: How intresting, I am L'Miren, I am the lorekeeper for my people. I help maintain the World Heart.

Rose: What is that?

L'Miren: a catalogue of all our history, a repository for all our science, a journal for all of our journey.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Wow...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    (the shield reaches its apex beyond the exosphere (aka the last layer of atmosphere before you hit the vaccuum of space) and goes around the entire planet...i think any energy hitting it would just radiate harmlessly off into space)

*the lythari imperium warships now join the fray, launching hundreds upon hundreds of fighters and bombers as the heavy capital ships start delivering destructive salvos of dark matter to the iconian fleet*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (More atoms below the shield then above, after all its just heat. Just letting the Earth into a suana)

Present

The Iconians are now firing at the Lycna ships, showing the Lycan ships are just as goos as the Allaince ships in this battle. Thsi did keep the Dreads from firing, btu those spheres are firing as well, and every tiem they fire, they gate to another position.

Past

Capt Rose: The Heralds, what are they?

L'Miren: They are our companions, While we were the first sapient species on this planet, we weren't the only ones. the Heralds were from forms similar to us, but their evolutionary track took them down a different path. When our first companions were killed byown own arrogance, we made the proto-Heralds our new comapnions. However, they were quick learners, and soon they changed. We saw that now we had true companiosn on our journey, and helped uplift them to this form. We Iconians have always lived long lives, which in this universe means our offsprings births are too far apart to properly support a vibrtant community. With the help of our companions, we have formed a community that can has been mangificant.

Capt Rose: Do the Heralds resent this?

L'Miren: Like any sapient race, there is always difference in individual makeup, and feelings. But most do not, and those that do are allowed to go thier own way. Many have left to hear the song of the galaxy and coem back, enriching us with their stories. Some never do. It saddens me that some of that knowledge is lost, but to force our will onto others is against our very being.

Sela, under breath: Beware the serpent with the silver tongue.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    Jessica: Hush Sela.

Seventeen: Very interesting.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    *the indomitable maneuvers into position with a herald battleship, a brilliant lance of pure destructive energy firing from the emitter nestled between the split halves of the ship and blowing the battleship to atoms, dark matter and drone barrages tearing into other nearby herald vessels*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Present

Then the Indomitable has not one, not 2, but 5 solar gates open up on it. (so what happens to Lycan when they are subjected broil setting on thier ship)

Past

L'Miren: Well, it seems I am needed elsewhere. Welcome to Iconia and please make yourself at home. (L'Miren walks away)

Sela: So smug, I so want o kill them right now.

Rose: We have to get them all together in one place if this is to work, Sela. SO SHUT UP.

Sela: So the Ice queen is about to freeze me?

Rose: No, because that would make your heart warmer, you cold heated Bos'Tech.

Kagran: so how do we get them all together?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (the same thing that happens with any solar gate) *the indomitable's guns immediately turn on the solar gates and blast them to oblivion with excessive amounts of dark matter*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Seventeen: Sela if you speak again I will punch you.

Jessica: Wait how much time do you think we have until the attack?
  • Options
    Sela: Be careful, Seventeen. That could be considered assualting your own Emperess.

Rose goes to the edge of the park, and of the plaform, looking over the planet, as Iconia's sun starts to set: All this time, we have been fighting them, we never fully understand them. Now the picture is starting to fill in, and it's becoming tragic.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Seventeen: You are not my empress!

Jessica: Yeah I'm not sure about this anymore.
  • Options
    Sela: But you are Romulan, and I am Epress of the Romulans....Hold up, communication from my ship.

(numerous ships are entering the Iconian system, unknown configuration. They are heading towards Iconia)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*pokes rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I can still punch you Sela. And as I am not Romulan... you can't play that card on me. And as an Emperess, shouldn't you be well versed in Diplomacy?

*Looks at Kagran* I say we take L'Miren up on her offer. We take a look around. See for ourselves what Iconia once was.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Sventeen: *looks at Krystaln* Agreed.
  • Options
    Present

More solar gates form, now firing at the barrier.

Past

Explosion happen on the floating city, as a bunch of unidentified personnel beam down and star shooting at the Hearlds.

Rose: I am guessing the attack is now.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *swears*
    Jadzia: *pulls a phaser* This isn't a good spot sir...
    Krystal: Find cover! These guys probably won't care who we are. *An orb of water forms around one hand*
  • Options
    *Seventeen puts down a cover shield*
  • Options
    *the conundrum swoops into low earth orbit and starts firing at the open solar gates as well as the mini spheres as the opportunity presents*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*explodes things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Present

ESD powers up.

Voice: This Admiral Jorel Quinn, I am taking command of all operation inside the Solar System. All ships, protect Earth.

Past

The assailants start firing at everyone, include the away team. Rose gets hit, and flies back.

Rose: Barely had time to put my barrier up. What ever they have has kick.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Jadzia: I have a feeling that even if I adapt to their weapons I'm gonna get knocked over. *fires her phaser*
    Krystal: Where's L'Miren? *forgoes her weapon in favor of a water blast*
  • Options
    Capt Rose: She went up that ramp.

Then a few of the assailants are thrown of that landing.

Capt Rose: Someone is up there.

Rose: It's closer to the main building too.

Sela, firing at the newcomers: Got to make sure no one survives this, not one Iconian.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Krystal and Jadzia head up the ramp to the main building, knocking out any hostiles on the way*
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Rose: Krys, Jadzia, damn them. Jessica, go aftet them, I'll cover ya.

Capt Rose: What about us? (Firing at the new comers)

As Krys and Jadzia make it up to the next ramp, you see L'Miren projecting a force field, protecting some scared Iconians and Heralds. She is obvoiusly understrian, as the new comers continue to fire on the barrier.

Rose causes the platform they are on to freeze over, thsi cuases it to shift to one side, cuaseing that batch of newcomers to fall.

Capt Rose, holding on to Veronica and soemthing else trying to not to slide: Rose, there is others here too.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jorel! good to see you joining the fight...i don't suppose you happen to have the frequency to earth's planetary shield? i need to get down there, but the way it's being hit, there's no way i can knock it out - earth would be fried in seconds​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *unleashes a torrent of water at another group of attackers before going over to L'Miren, drawing her phaser* L'Miren! You alright?
  • Options
    Past

L'Miren: Traveler, I am uninjured just exhausted. I was returning to you when the outsiders attacked us. i am sorry that you had to be here in our hour of need. However, I would your help. I need to get to the main buidling where M'Tara and T'Ket are. However, these outsiders are killing us and our comapnions. please help us.

Kagran: We are exposed out here, we need to get into that building.

Present

Quinn: Well, there is a way to get past the barrier, the problem is its not on ESD, its in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *hesitates for a minute before nodding* Bad things happen to good people. Doesn't matter where you're from. We'll help you.
  • Options
    *the sound of a dull thunk is heard over the comm, like that of a palm hitting a forehead might sound* damnit! i completely forgot about the stargate...that would work, and as it happens, i know where the nearest is​​

#LegalizeAwoo