test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I... I don't know...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    tiaru: I am going to see that Tyrant Sela ruling over a far stronger Empire as my friends try to fight for thier freedom, and against the back drop of increased Borg activity. but the Federation and the Klingon Empire will never be at war, the Krenim will nto have been killed off because the Iconians willed it. I maybe a dead too. But that timelien will be better becuse we didn;t garner the attention fo the Iconians, and with the temporal core, we wont be forgotten.

Rose: With Alex and Me being time displaced anyways, our memories will not be affected. (Jessica can tell she is hedgeing that statement)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    i'm not time-displaced - i'm just old​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Rose: Must be all the grey fur.

Nog: Adm Jade?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I... I understand. But I... I...
    *sigh*
    Helluva time for Maternal Instincts to kick in. I understand what's at stake, but the idea that my children will just vanish... That's one helluva kick to any mother.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Rose and Capt Rose are silent at this.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Just... give me some time ok? Clauda? Is there anything like an observation room oon this station?
  • Options
    i don't have grey fur​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Claudia: Yes, I'll show you the way. (Krys can sense something is off about Claudia)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Lead the way.
  • Options
    Claudia takes Krystal over to the observation deck. It's sight line is from the tallest structure of it.

Claudia: Here you go, Admiral.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *waves his paw over the now-cold pizza box to reheat it, then grabs a slice and idly nibbles on it while waiting for jade to make her decision*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Thanks Clauda. *looks out into space* You wanna talk?
  • Options
    *offers the box to the roses* pizza?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Rose looks at the way Claudia and Krys went.

Capt Rose: What is it, Rose?

Rose: Where do I stop? Where is the line?

Capt Rose: Huh?

Rose: I have a spell that will allow Krys to exist in the new timeline, but then who else? Tala, Dee, Mel?

Claudia: When is a good time to have children?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Jessica: I don't know.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    i'll take that as a 'no'​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Capt Rose: I hope a Volus didn't deliver that
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    a what?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Autocorrect hits again)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (no idea what a volus is)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    i don't know what a volus is; it's replicated​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Krystal: Preferably when things aren't crazy. But... well... things happen. Either way though... its something special. My two were the best thing to ever happen to me. If I was to go back to and do it again... I wouldn't change a thing. I love 'em.
    *sighs*
    And that's why I'm having such a hard time with this decision. We go through with this plan... Not only will I lose them... I won't even be around to have them. But at the same time potentially billions of lives will be spared with Romulus. How can I justify sacrificing not only myself, but my children? As a mother... I don't think I can.

I knew the risks when I joined Starfleet. I always knew there might come a time when I might have to lay down my life for others if need be. I don't want to, but if I have to... I'd bear it with honor. But... duty kinda gets muddy when maternal instinct gets mixed in. You want to do everything in your power to protect your children.
    *Turns to face Clauda*
    My advice... hold off until after the war if possible. If not... well... make the most of it and be aware that you're going to have to do what you can along the way. And when the time comes... well... hope its not during an awkward moment like it was for me. *half smile*
  • Options
    Claudia: Holding off isnt an option, I am pregeant. Somehow that surley scientist got into my heart, and now if the universe allows it, I will have a child with him. I was wondering about your friends, the twins were almost cold about what happens if that tiemline falls in the exact line with the sim. (she looks out the window seeing the Annorax) You should download all your personal logs into the tiem capsule before we go. That way, you will be remembered for your sacrifice, and honored.

Rose: Now that I think about it, wouldn't the assassin himself thought of this, and put a hex on them to protect form this...........Alex, how good are you in deciphering wards and hexes?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2016
    i'm journeyman level at best; just proficient enough to be able to tell if a ward is booby-trapped so i can avoid blowing myself up trying to disarm it...why? and why did we suddenly go from discussing how to avoid having jade and her kids wiped from time to talking about assassins?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread wif stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Jessica: What?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    see? even she's confused *jerks a thumb at jessica*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Kuntel, Krys husband, was an accomplished choas wizard. he even put some wards on his dog.
    Ancient Griffon insult