test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Normally a specialized team deals with these things.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    *Switches around in chair, then leans back and sighs.*

I... am... never.... doing that again. No matter how much sex, money, or drugs you promise me!

*Looks at her with a goofy, fatigued smile.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Now you know how I'm feeling. If worffan gets any ideas of using Omega... We're gonna have problems.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Now you know how I'm feeling. If worffan gets any ideas of using Omega... We're gonna have problems.
    (why would he? he has arcturus, and that's even more powerful than omega)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Takes her hand gently, rubbing the back of it with his thumb.*

Yes... yes that would be a very bad thing...

*Sighs and looks at her hand, with a small, tired smile.*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    (why Would He? He Has Arcturus, And That's Even More Powerful Than Omega)

(... Where The Hell Have You Been!!!!???)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Smiles back*
    Shall we try to contact everyone again?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    (... Where The Hell Have You Been!!!!???)
    (still here the whole time, waiting on an opening...i would've had one had you engaged the imperial fleet instead of just running right past them, but c'est la vie!)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Hits some buttons*
    Shadow, this is Jade. You there?

(Lets see... small support craft vs ISD... yea... not happening.)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    (still here the whole time, waiting on an opening...i would've had one had you engaged the imperial fleet instead of just running right past them, but c'est la vie!)

(OOC: La vie n'est pas digne d'
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Hits some buttons*

*Rolls eyes.*

He's not going to answer...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Hits some buttons*

*a crackle of subspace static is her only answer*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Ok... seriously guys... the silent treatment isn't funny anymore. I didn't steal worffan's cookies because I've been on vacation!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ok... seriously guys... the silent treatment isn't funny anymore. I didn't steal worffan's cookies because I've been on vacation!

*Leans back and sighs, putting his hand over his hand.*

Christ Tout-Puissant, j'ai l'impression que cela est mauvais ....
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Shadow, if you're listening, I'm transmitting coordinates. I might be needing some help in that system.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ombre si tu m'entends, je vous jure, si vous ne vous pr
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Sighs and leans back in her seat*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Sighs and leans back in her seat*

*Frowns and runs a hand through his hair.*

Wanna go watch that movie now?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Nothing better to do...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    (just for the record, i don't speak french - or any other language except english for that matter, so...how about providing translations in the future?)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Well, there is one thi-

*The ship comes out of warp.*

Bon sang...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    (just for the record, i don't speak french - or any other language except english for that matter, so...how about providing translations in the future?)

(OOC: You can't highlight it, right click, and translate?)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    (OOC: You can't highlight it, right click, and translate?)
    (and get an acurate translation that actually means what it's supposed to? the internet does not use rosetta stone)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited August 2014
    *Checks readings for location*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    (and get an acurate translation that actually means what it's supposed to? the internet does not use rosetta stone)

(OOC: I don't speak french. I use google translate...)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Checks readings for location*

*It's the blown up star system. The gas and debris from the explosion float around.*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Now... where's the Lexington... If we got here first... I'm going to be surprised.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Now... where's the Lexington... If we got here first... I'm going to be surprised.

*It comes into view a second later... along with the U.S.S. Vienna.*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Maneuvers to dock with Lexington before rushing back to the Bridge to contact the Vienna*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    *Maneuvers to dock with Lexington before rushing back to the Bridge to contact the Vienna*

*Follows, barely keeping up. Mutters excuse me's and sorries to the people she brushes by and his to. The Vienna hails.*