test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Veronica: Yeah well Rxialt is mostly harmless unless you threaten our family.

Rxialt: *in Veronica's head* Shadow never did apologize for cutting off Jess' hand.

Veronica: *to Alex* Shadow seems to not be that much like you then he was hardly provoked when he cut off her hand.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (but he was under the influence; and he didn't cut her hand off - she got it cut off trying to pull the sword away from him)

i only know a little about this son of mine from a different reality, but from what i've seen so far, he seems very young in both mind and temperament
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (No I think your thinking of when he was possessed and he bashed her head in. When he cut her hand offwe were on the treasure planet. He got pissed and tried to stab Kuntel or something and she defended Kuntel and got her hand cut off doing so. That may not be 100%accurate but he was under no influence other than his own when he cut the hand off.)

Veronica: Yeah something like that. Now he is young of body too.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Amara: Wait... there are other... wolf people like you?
    *Reina gets a whiff of... Reina, but at the same time... a different scent that does smell like salt water and burgers... along with some hormonal stuff that Krystal can't identify that may or may not be related to Reina's condition*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo grabs Evie hand also, then teleports them to the location where Capt Rose, Veronica and others are.

At the same time, the back door opems and two 4 legged robots start firing energy weapons at the group.

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    Amara: *Snaps her scout rifle to her shoulder and fires at the bots before taking cover*
    Evelyn: What's going on?! *Taking cover as well*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *Ellvat picks up Leo and goes for cover*

Ellvat: *looking at Leo* You alright?

Reina: Huh that's weird...
    Krystal: What?
    Reina: I tried smelling what you're smelling and its weird. I wonder if this is because you went feral?
    The robots start to fire at Leo position. The blast shots are actually disentigrating rock.

Leo: I am allright just winded. Evie, swich to lycan form and show them what you can do.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(he was under the sword's influence; it wanted a sacrifice of blood from him and she was in the way)

*he goes to respond when the bots appear, the lycan instantly springing into action and moving in front of the group while deploying a magical shield of immense strength* get behind me!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    *Evelyn is already gone, only trace is some rustling leaves*
    Krystal: Or my sense of smell is better in werefox form... I don't know. I just noticed the smell.
    edited June 2015
    Ellvat: Why did they have to target us? *puts up a shield* Leo think you could port us to a better spot? *Ellvat looks around for where Evelyn went*

Reina: And there was some hormone stuff *shrugs.* Are you feeling more attracted to me than usual?
    Krystal: No more than usual... why?
    *The bots are getting flanked by a female werewolf... with a screwdriver. Evelyn is positioning herself to strike at the right moment*
    Reina: Nothing. I guess it's just some of the stuff we don't normally smell.

Krystal: Something to ask Shadow next time I see him. I mean... wait... I just thought of something...
    Reina: What?
    The robots split fire, one fires on Evie, singing a little fur as the other turns to the shuttle. As this happens, it get teleported about 20 meters into a rock.

Leo, nose bleeding: it worked. (Then collapses)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*he chucks another pulse grenade at the bots, a loud pulse of EM radiation going off seconds later*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited June 2015
    Ellvat: Leo! Are you okay? *Holds him and tries to help*
    That robot turns, and shoots a bunch of rockeys at Alex, not affected by the EMP.

Leo is breathing. Seems to be exhausted
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited June 2015
    *he swears and holds his paw up, telekinetically halting and then redirecting the rocket barrage back in the offending robot's direction*

#LegalizeAwoo

*Evelyn pounces, getting on top of the bot and trying to pry open anything she can get a grip on*
    Amara: TRIBBLE... I can't take a shot without risk of hitting... another humanoid wolf?
    *Krystal pokes Reina's stomach*
    Ellvat: Leo... *Puts up a shield around them and the shield turns black for a moment. While they can't be seen Ellvat kisses him and gives him some of her energy. The shield fades away as she breaks the kiss. She now looks a little tired.* Did that help...?
    Ethan: i think she has it anyway.

Reina: What? *looks at her stomach*
    As the rockets head towards the robot, it sends out concussive energy in all directions knocking out the missles and knocking off Evie. Then a green shield goes up as the robot goes to one of the inoperable turrets.

Capt Rose: its repaing the turrets.

Leo: i am alittle better, Ellie. We still in a pickle?
    Ancient Griffon insult

*he growls loudly, now thoroughly ticked off as he begins tracing his arms through the air in a complex pattern, trails of fire igniting in each paw*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited June 2015
    Ellvat: *smiles at him*I was worried. *answers his question* Yeah but I think Alex senior is about to use some magic.
    Amara: Still can't get a clear shot!
    *Evelyn growls and trys to find some way to disable it*
    Krystal: You're pregnant, remember? That plays havoc with hormones.
    Rei a: So you're saying you can smell my prego hormones?