What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose puts the ring on Veronicas finger: Thank you. Your turn (holding up her ring for Veronica)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Veronica: *holds Rose's ring and repeats the question by with Rose's name instead*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,070 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Krystal: *Smiles while waiting for her part*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose turns to the crowd: So what do you think?

its loud corus :I DO.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    *wanders back over to make sure he gets his cake while there's still some left*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    (They hadnt teleported the cake down yet)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    *Veronica puts the ring on Rose's finger and waits for Krys to do her thing*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,070 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Krystal: Then I pronounce you two to be married. Cue the kiss. *Big grin*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *Veronica immediate kisses Rose*
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose gladly accpets the kiss, eagerly.

Everyone celebrates this, lots of clapping, some whitles and even a howl.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    *and a mock-gag from a lycan puppy*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Jessica: Oh hush shadow.

Veronica: *breaks the kiss* Maybe we should let them eat cake now.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Tyra taps her commbadge: Chief, Do it.

A 8 layer weedding white cakes, right above Shadow, and drops on him.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Jessica: Isn't that going to ruin the cake?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *he scrapes a thick glob of frosting away from his eyes and stares* ...seriously? I wanted cake, but not all over me!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Krystal: *Bursts out laughing*
    Ezri: *Laughs*
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *he gives both jade and ezri the puppy death glare of impending doom*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Tyra: CHIEF! YOU MISSED THE TABLE.

ChiefNo, these are the coordinates I was given

Tyra: then why is the cake on a person not the table.

Capt Rose chuckling while still holding Veronica: at least it didnt land on us.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Veronica: Good point.

Jessica: Well at least most of it is still edible.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    (The whole thing collapsed in on a werewolf...with fur...I wouldn't touch it)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose: well, considering Shadow isnt as large as he normally is.....
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Veronica: What should we do?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Krystal: *Recovers* Replicate another and let Shadow handle this?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *death glares at jade again* how exactly am I supposed to handle this? I'M COVERED IN CAKE!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Garth is already over at the cake: Good cake. (His snout is covered in frosting)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Veronica: *laughs* Garth. Olay well lets have them replicate another.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Krystal: You wanted cake Shadow. Dig in?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *whacks Garth on the nose* keep your snout off my body!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Garth looks suprised, then grabs Shadow by the scruff of the neck: I wasnt near you, pup. (As he looks at Shadow at his eye level) Now enjoy the cake or dont, BUT NEVER SMACK ME IN THE SNOUT AGAIN

Then, another 8 tier Wedding came appears on the proper table

Tyra: Second time is the charm.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Krystal: *Jumps off her box* I gotta save a piece for Kun. I think he fell asleep or something. *Walks over to the cake*