Install Arc

Askray....

1235»

Comments

• worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    askray wrote: »
    YAY NEW JOB!

Star Trek romantic pairings - Dax and Worf. I dunno why but I really liked seeing them together.
    Stargate Romantic Pairing - McKay and Keller. I dunno why but they made such a cute couple and it was awesome to see McKay actually end up with someone....cuz well you know

Serenity I did enjoy. Thought it was well done, and was hoping more movies would be shown but well yeah guess not :(

Actually know nothing about Redshirts to be honest I know I'm horrible. :(

--Welcome and Hail Ba'al!

--Good. I agree completely with both of those.

--Excellent. I was particularly struck by Chiwetel Ejiofor as the Operative in that one...

--It's OK that you don't know about it, but you MUST read it. It's pretty cheap on Amazon as an e-book. Short, frank, intensely funny. Plot summary on Wikipedia.
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Good idea hon, distract him so I won't receive any mails from him for a time :D

There are too much ungratefull noobs around, I need to take care of them... Have at thee!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Good idea hon, distract him so I won't receive any mails from him for a time :D

There are too much ungratefull noobs around, I need to take care of them... Have at thee!

Sorry, I need to head to bed for the night. I've had 3 shots (including a tetanus vaccine) and a 15-mile run today. I feel like I got run over by a horse.

But yes, taking care of the ungrateful newbies is good. Seriously, this is a niche game with a small budget; what do these people expect, what SWTOR was supposed to be before it got wrecked by EA?
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Sorry, I need to head to bed for the night. I've had 3 shots (including a tetanus vaccine) and a 15-mile run today. I feel like I got run over by a horse.

But yes, taking care of the ungrateful newbies is good. Seriously, this is a niche game with a small budget; what do these people expect, what SWTOR was supposed to be before it got wrecked by EA?

EAWare has always had its claws hooked in that game, so where the "before" part comes from, no idea.

anyways, it reads like your another star trek crazy askray, am i right? :D
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,430 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    EAWare has always had its claws hooked in that game, so where the "before" part comes from, no idea.
    Either Star Wars Galaxies (which reportedly was a great game before Sony decided they needed to change every single thing about it), or some of the concepts BioWare was floating before EA got hold of them, I would imagine.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    Either Star Wars Galaxies (which reportedly was a great game before Sony decided they needed to change every single thing about it), or some of the concepts BioWare was floating before EA got hold of them, I would imagine.

swtor was entirely eaware, swg is entirely soe and completely seperate. i so i dont see the connection.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2014

anyways, it reads like your another star trek crazy askray, am i right? :D

I was until I got married lol. I blame my husband but really I've gotten a bit burned out on star trek. Don't get me wrong, I still love DS9 especially and I won't turn my back if I have to choose between Trek and Wars but Star Wars has me capitvated at the moment and especially TOR.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113