Install Arc
Options

Askray....

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    What is the square root of negative Pi, I've been dying to know!

...It did say to ask Ray.

π * i

Favorite Star Trek character? (Doesn't have to be a TV show/movie character.)
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Where can I get one of the square root pies the previous posters typed about? And what makes them negative? Are they just naturally bad tempered all the time or can I use an ingame device to change their attitude? Are they in the Lobi store? Are they character bound or account bound? If I buy one and put in on my ship are the Devs going to nerf it sometime in the future? Does anyone know the best way to use a square root pie? Can Feds use it or is it just KDF? If it is KDF, when are the Feds going to get it? Can I mount it on my T5 Connie? Is it part of a Set? What weapon type does it affect the most? Does anyone have a good build for a square root pie? Should I buy the one in the Lobi store or wait until my fleet reaches T6 and get it from the Fleet Store? If I do PvP with a square root pie, will the other kids make fun of me and be mean?

These are some things I'd really like to know about. :D
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Do you think that the Foundery user interface sucks? I always have problems with it.

What is your favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie?

Who is your favorite Klingon? Mine is General Martok.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    askray wrote: »
    Epohhs are cute and cuddly, and I say it E-pOh.

Very good answer. You will be allowed to live in the New Epohh Order.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,370 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Where can I get one of the square root pies the previous posters typed about? And what makes them negative?
    Square root pies are baked using Bajoran tubers and tribbles. If the baking is done by a Klingon, the tribbles become hostile, making it a negative square root pie.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,760 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    @askray u seem to have a lot of questions coming at u...... do u have any questions for us
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Eh? When the hell did I post this?!

Man oh man...do not post drunk...
    I need a beer.

• Options
    edited June 2014

well u sure as hell better not post sober (movie reference)
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Askray..... how do you feel about the beauty of Undine snot bubbles?
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    artan42 wrote: »
    What... is your name?

What... is your quest?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    Holy grail was HILLARIOUS! I saw this recently so yes, this sticks in my head lol. First time I saw it was when I was a kid at a friends first co-ed sleepover hehe.
    mjarbar wrote: »
    My name shall remain nameless, my quest unimportant, and 24mph!

If the answer is 42, what is the question?
    I'll take "What is six by nine for 100 Alex"
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Who are you?
    What do you want?
    Where are you going?
    Who do you serve, and who do you trust?

:P
    Crusade was doomed from the start of the first episode. TNT messed with the order which made it bizarre and honestly that I think was it's downfall. I would have loved to watch that though to see them get the cure for the plague and then continue on with different missions.
    hawku001x wrote: »
    @askray u seem to have a lot of questions coming at u...... do u have any questions for us
    Honestly? I do have questions I would like to ask the entire forum base. But I need to wait as they are loaded questions that may or may not spark serious issues. I may post it this week, not sure off the top of my head but we'll see.

Actually this turned out to be fun! I don't mind answering hard questions to the best I can or just random questions. Just as long as no one asks me about moderation I'm okay with whatever :)
    stomperx99 wrote: »
    Askray..... how do you feel about the beauty of Undine snot bubbles?
    Beauty my left eye. Hate them, just just hate them.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I do believe I've aggravated you enough and had as much fun as I want to with this. After all, you do have access to that Elite Fleet Mk XIII BanHammer [Acc]x3 [CrtD]x3 [CrtH]x3 [Dmg]x3

So I am going to stop now.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    forthegamerforthegamer Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You may stop, but I shall just now start! Mwahahahahah!

...I guess to start I should've made sure I had a question handy. Um. Oh. I know!

Are you going to create a specific new character to get them the cruiseliner so that they can be a swashbuckling space dandy of a pirate entertainer? And if so, which species would you choose and why?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I do believe I've aggravated you enough and had as much fun as I want to with this. After all, you do have access to that Elite Fleet Mk XIII BanHammer [Acc]x3 [CrtD]x3 [CrtH]x3 [Dmg]x3

So I am going to stop now.
    Actually, even on forums I do have the power to ban, I rarely do. And no here we can't ban only a Community Manager can.
    You may stop, but I shall just now start! Mwahahahahah!

...I guess to start I should've made sure I had a question handy. Um. Oh. I know!

Are you going to create a specific new character to get them the cruiseliner so that they can be a swashbuckling space dandy of a pirate entertainer? And if so, which species would you choose and why?
    Haha probably not actually. I think I got 1 character slot left before I have to purchase more and I'm going to use it for the next faction that comes out. I know it's most likely not happening this year but it'll happen sooner or later! :D

I will though change my main engineer and put him in the khan outfit with an eyepatch running around with a sword :P
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Actually, even on forums I do have the power to ban, I rarely do. And no here we can't ban only a Community Manager can.

Haha probably not actually. I think I got 1 character slot left before I have to purchase more and I'm going to use it for the next faction that comes out. I know it's most likely not happening this year but it'll happen sooner or later! :D

I will though change my main engineer and put him in the khan outfit with an eyepatch running around with a sword :P

About that new faction...
    Can you give us a hint as to what it will be or are you just speculating? Please tell me it is the Dominion:D!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    About that new faction...
    Can you give us a hint as to what it will be or are you just speculating? Please tell me it is the Dominion:D!
    The odds of a new faction coming out is pretty high, considering how well the romulans did overall, and no i won't go into the whole fraction/faction debate hehe.

I just figure there will be another one, but which one I would guess cardies or dominion.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    The odds of a new faction coming out is pretty high, considering how well the romulans did overall, and no i won't go into the whole fraction/faction debate hehe.

I just figure there will be another one, but which one I would guess cardies or dominion.

If it is the Dominion then I can't wait to put: "I am (rank/name) and I am dead. As of this moment we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. We do this gladly for we are the Jem'Hadar (or whatever playable races the Dominion faction will offer). Remember- victory is life!" Into the chatbox every time I go into a fleet battle.
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Crusade was doomed from the start of the first episode. TNT messed with the order which made it bizarre and honestly that I think was it's downfall. I would have loved to watch that though to see them get the cure for the plague and then continue on with different missions.

I tried to give Crusade a fair chance, but even 15 mins in to the pilot I knew I hated it. I absolutely adore Babylon 5, but crusade? Ugh.
    Actually this turned out to be fun! I don't mind answering hard questions to the best I can or just random questions. Just as long as no one asks me about moderation I'm okay with whatever :)

Heh, I must post some sh*t if the best thread I've ever done was when I was blind drunk! Oy vey!
    Beauty my left eye. Hate them, just just hate them.

Oh god, I know... it's almost as annoying as the voth directional "ubershields" that pop up from time to time.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Askray, fun new ava! :D

I've got only one question;
    • Could you post something in this topic so that I could *finally* put some "mod magic" back at you?

(jk obviously)
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Honestly? I do have questions I would like to ask the entire forum base. But I need to wait as they are loaded questions that may or may not spark serious issues. I may post it this week, not sure off the top of my head but we'll see.

Welcome to the forums! Loaded questions? Serious issues? We THRIVE on that kinda stuff. :D
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Askray, fun new ava! :D

I've got only one question;
    • Could you post something in this topic so that I could *finally* put some "mod magic" back at you?

(jk obviously)

I've posted a couple of times ;)

• Options
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I've posted a couple of times ;)

Nooo... I obviously missed it :D;). *don't mind me, walking out slowly*
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Askray.... if there was a Borg Lockbox in our future, would there be a Cube inside?
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    stomperx99 wrote: »
    Askray.... if there was a Borg Lockbox in our future, would there be a Cube inside?
    Honestly I hope not. The MOST I'd be okay with seeing is a sphere as it's canon due to voyager that liberated borg can fly it. A cube is thousands of drones working together so I don't see how they could manage it.

But of course I said the same thing about species 8472 ships and that came into the game so...

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014

I want a Dominion faction. I covet the very idea of Jem'Hadar character and getting orders from Odo with voiceovers with the same greed that Smaug reserves for his hoard.

Victory is life!
  • Options
    lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited June 2014
    /10 characters
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    How much did you like Crusade? (personally I loved it)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    dougglendowerdougglendower Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Crusade failed due to one thing: Fiona Avery. Worst writer ever, and she had that show jump the shark eight eps in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    How much did you like Crusade? (personally I loved it)
    I've seen every episode and all the movies of the B5 franchise. I didn't love crusade but I liked it.

• Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As a follow-up question...

Since you say that posts based on ignorance and misinformation should not be given the same consideration for the sake of fairness (as compared to posts based on fact and reality), would you then say that such posts end up being counter-productive to discussion and should be removed entirely in order to keep constructive dialogue on track and not mired in attempts to correct or educate the ignorant?
    ExtxpTp.jpg